How does Veeky Forums feel about the number 0?

How does Veeky Forums feel about the number 0?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCC-V7StgAGjePcnITsgmjTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

|1/0| = ∞
|2/0| = ∞
|1/0| = |2/0|
1/0 = 2/0
1 = 2

A cheap cop out to explain maths we don't understand.

0 is a number that has a lot of unique properties, which is fine, but for some reason a lot of dumbasses think that this is unacceptable for no good reason, like here.
Nobody has a problem with 1 having tons of unique properties

I like dividing by it.

Every time I look at it's thick and curvy body I like to imagine it as a cute yet bouncy anime girl with big boobs. She calls to me. Whispering into my ear. "One day you will be with me user. Until then keep approximating."
In my darkest moments. Zero is the only thing indivisable in my life.

Do you ever think about 8 like it's a Möbius strip and you just want to get all up in there and twist it apart into a 0?

The part you're twisting apart is a cross so it's 4 points, 2 lines, a cross product symbol, or a POV view of a one point perspective

0 = (-1 + 1) + (-1 + 1) + ...
1 = 1 + 0
1 = 1 + (-1 + 1) + (-1 + 1) + ...
1 = (1 - 1) + (1 - 1) + ( 1 - 1 ) + ...
1 = 0

Should have said outer product not cross product

The inner product symbol is appropriately at the center of the number 8

>Infinite series

wow there's literally a lambda or a game of life or something in that set of symbols

whatever you're seeing I don't see it

Open up MS paint and draw some lines over the proof that 1 = 0

okay?

Looks good to me

Maybe you can make a game out of this you can play against one or more opponents with zero or more teammates

Sorry I guess I should have said zero or more opponents

If you start considering rational or irrational numbers of opponents you're entering anime waifu territory

What kills you is the dq(t)/dt, not the joules per coulomb, although charges don't move without energy ...

Add some electronic RNGs and you've got yourself a proper D&D campaign

Fucked my trip

Ok let's have a real talk right now because this is a very serious question
You aren't my old SURF advisor Chris Snow are you?

>number

Anyways OP here if you're interested in maybe getting more mathematical inspiration in other areas, check out my YouTube channel

No guarantees though

m.youtube.com/channel/UCC-V7StgAGjePcnITsgmjTg

fucking HATE math now do my college algebra homework I'm tired of making graphs instead of finding relations I want to make a relationship with a pussy and my dick

try the wolfram alpha step by step solver

Someone failed elementary school.