ITT: only the gayest novels

ITT: only the gayest novels.

Underrated classic

This one is a lot more gay than that

Jean Genet though.

Confessions of a Masku~~

Was Mann a homosexual or a pedophile?

he caught butterflies, which is a literary reference to pedophilia. nabokov caught em too. also i believe there's reference to them in thomas bernhard's works.

regarding topic: everything waugh wrote amd pic related

He was a bisexual with pederast tendencies that hated himself for marrying, basically. Most of his work is built around his own ironic lifestyle of a guy like him being the patriarch of a bourgeoise family. Treated them like absolute shit too. Brilliant author though.

Dude, Nabokov was an edgy snob but he wasn't interested in young girls. The man really loved his wife. People who think Lolita has to be a product of a sick mind can't into literature.

confusions of young torless

yes

yes yes, i'm very sure you're well informed on the private life of nabokov, Veeky Forumsizen.

I watched a documentary and read his novels. But yeah, Paul John Watson probably has the bigger authority on this "degenerate" matter for you.

who? i have no idea who that is.
no, nabokov was most certainly a pedophile.

Seconding this

Also Demian by Hesse

What? Emil and Demian don't have a sexual relationship at all

Demian turned me gay tbqh

They had a Platonic relationship. You can be a flaming faggot without having sex

delete this

>ywn gently kiss a beautiful Übermensch while he tells you your superior to all those plebs

wait i catch butterflies does that make me a pedophile

my diary desu

yes, you childrapist. reported.

Obligatory