>sitting in lecture
>I'm not taking notes
>female sitting next to me looks at me puzzled
>"sheeeit why aren't you taking notes?"
>I respond:
>"I don't need to take notes."
>Her eyes light up in awe
>"Wow, you must be pretty smart, senpai!"

Any of you ever had moments that made you feel like an intellectual badass?

She was making fun of you

yep, sorry buddy

Spotted the r9k bot... Get help man. lmao

she didnt have anything else to say and didnt want to be 'the awkard one' so she complimented you
the fact that you have people like this in your class shows that you are clearly not 'smart'

teach me your ways

Sorry to say OP but this has happened to me before, except I was acting as the girl in your story. There are a decent amount of autists in my classes who read textbooks for fun or read up about current events in my field, and so they don't take notes at all, they just listen to the lecturer and focus on what he is saying. Whenever I bring it up that they don't take notes, I always default to "You are really smart then, man. gj" Of course in my head I'm making fun of them being savants and being total non-socialites. Sorry OP

If you need to take notes you clearly aren't understanding whats being taught, or, you're in a shitty wrote memorization class
either way dropping out and getting an easy job will do better for you and save you a lot of debt

If you don't need to take notes, your class is too easy.

>Sit down in lecture theatre
>Professor walks in, sets up
>'Goodmorning everyone'
>CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY CLACKITY CLICKITY

erryday

she's very smart for taking notes. even smarter than OP. she must be very smart.

>bait

>female sits next to me
>female
Why do people do this

I don't understand.

Surely, not taking notes is not uncommon. Why do people make a thing out of it?

If you need to take notes you are too stupid

>professor puts up slide detailing something along the lines of "1+2=3"
>CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACKCLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK CLICK CLACK
>professor puts up something not in the book but people don't know this because they don't read the book
>type every word I need that comes out of the professors mouth in order to not be lost in the current matter
>others remain confused and copy the slide only and get confused later

Really make or break for the midterms.

>tfw to brainlet to keep up with lecture

>Incompletely transcribing for rereading just the lecture material instead of paying attention in class and reading alternate material.

Even before the professor has started the lecture

Females aren't people.

>leaving class
>fat girl waddles up to me
>hi user im x!
>small talk
>so do you have any cigarettes and want to go for a smoke?
>laugh and walk away
Who was in the wrong here?

I feel like I'm actually in class

>I was acting as the girl
At least you don't pretend you're actually a girl

>be me
>ask question
>prof is stumped
>spit on him and leave
>quit university and get into a trade

>The lazier I can be without failing is a measure of my intelligence.

Yeah that worked out real well for all those kids from your high school right?

>pocket monster
Bait

>be me
>in physics class
>late middle school
>talking about galilean relativity
>"But Ms. Teacher, that doesn't make any sense"
>proceed to independently discover and formulate special relativity by the end of class.
>expose the lie that is Newtonian Mechanics
>Teacher calls me a fucking nerd
>Go home
>Dad calls me a retard

That shit is so infuriating...

>tips fedora

You got me there, how did you know?

>be brainlet
>in physics
>teacher talking about circles
>"I don't get it"
>proceed to simple.wikipedia.org and find out that Einstein didn't get it either
>Teacher calls you a fucking retard
>Go home
>dad calls you a disappointment

Special relativity can be recovered from newtonian mechanics. Check your nerd status.

F*ck women