WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tyvvUas6G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEED TO GO BACK TO AND REDDIT

dam u mad nigga lmao

Well that's interesting, how close is it to its nearest star?

What sort of star is it orbiting around?

With that, how much energy could it be absorbing from its star? How is this energy converted on a planetary scale? How is this energy exuded?

Could be useful for thermal energy research

>With that, how much energy could it be absorbing from its star? How is this energy converted on a planetary scale? How is this energy exuded?
If you read that headline there is nothing about the planet absorbing energy from the Star, since that's completely retarded
I did however see an alternative headline that was pretty /x/ tier that did have that in the headline

Stars exude light and heat, black is generally defined as 'not reflecting light, but instead absorbing it', so an all-black planet would be much better at absorbing thermal energy from local sources than, say, an iron-red planet.

What sort of effects on the planet would that have? By assumption it would be incredibly hot depending on the distance from its star, surely.

so black matter may just be black planets?

WUZ

PLANETZ

Take your forced meme back to your containment board

You ever notice how people will sperg the fuck out over a simple meme about black people but will ignore endless posts about "Muh greedy subhuman kikes"

Definitely causes me to ponder

How can,a planet be a black body
How does it absorb all light

we wuz planetz n shiet before wypipo changed all da planets to white #woke

>stars
>white planets

Can we have an actual interesting discussion or debate based off of something like this and not some retarded meme which belongs back on /pol/?

Why is Trump deporting himself?

It's in our Solar system

BLACK MATTER MATTERS!

Holy shit, we found Yuggoth.

t.Moeshe Mirza Silberspiel Shlongmenbergovitz

's post wasn't nearly that bad to warrant that response, the more you spout the "HURR GO BACK TO /POL" response to /pol/tards on Veeky Forums the more you ruin it and it's ability to directly address someone's stupidity and keenness on using any kind of science (bullshit/psuedoscience or not) to validate their political and ideological beliefs.

i.e. please save the "go back to /pol/" response for posts that actually deserve it, otherwise you are ruining it for the rest of us.

Also, I get that this is a meme and I have no authority over who uses it and how. I am only frustrated when people like are taking shit that could be used well and deliberately fucking it apart into a million little embarrassing pieces

BLACK MASS MATTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=3tyvvUas6G0

Because it's a fucking science board and not your le edgy meme /pol/.

It could be made out of coal or melted but frozen lava. But I think there's too much guesswork involved when they are able to extrapolate so much "data" just from single point of light. It's based on knowledge for sure but still...

This is what nigger overpopulation looks like.

'N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT

t. KANGZ

>Planet so close to star, tidal force shapes it like a watermelon

go back to /pol/, I'm getting really tired of all of you

lol its stealing all the light