These are men, in short...

>These are men, in short, who have founded an entire movement on the basis of refusing to handle their emotions like adults.
is this Literature writer right, Veeky Forums?
psmag.com/on-the-milo-bus-with-the-lost-boys-of-americas-new-right-629a77e87986#.2qldbu2i3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQuYC84Y9O8
medicine.news/2017-01-16-alex-jones-is-right-atrazine-pesticide-proven-to-be-a-powerful-chemical-castrator-that-turns-male-frogs-into-homosexuals-see-the-science.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. But so are her own followers.

Also
Your ressentiment is showing

Who is this bimbo?

It says right above your comment, and I am presuming you are a newfag like me, because Veeky Forums claims that Penny was /their gal/.

>Implying someone I don't like can be right
Kill yourself you cuck.

i dunno if either side of this political civil war is capable of keeping their emotions in check tbqhwymdsfoep

Not Veeky Forums-related.

nobody sincere in american politics isn't a complete subhuman

looks like he was right

Veeky Forums loves this little jewess tho

I'm a not particularly new, I just want the information spoonfed to me, about who this bimbo is, and why she should matter besides those dick suckin eyes.

>Now the entire alt-right is realizing, in full view of a few million popcorn-munching online leftists, that they were never the new punk. They were never the suave and seductive blackshirts of the new American authoritarianism.

The article is about little boys like you.

is trump really going to cuck us

God, not this narcissistic little troll again.

Just another pampered feminist princess with connections in the media.

He can't do that, brother. He's playing the long game. 17-dimensional chess. The libs can't keep up.

>founded an entire movement on the basis of refusing to handle their emotions like adults
This is the textbook definition of projection, right here.

Laurie used to be a qt but then she decided she was half bloke or something and started eating her snot on telly. It is a sad tale.

>popcorn-munching online leftists
Idk if she's going to insist on lumping /pol/ and frogposters in with the alt-right, this doesn't really hold up. As frogposters are concerned, everything's going to plan.

Really, sweetie? I've read Nietzsche, I've read Camus. Girls like in OP belong on their knees groveling before by alpha cock, not writing articles of any societal implication.

i think "narcissistic little troll" was a reference to penny

there is literally nothing wrong with eating the contents of your nose

He clearly meant to reply to the post above it.

B8

cringed irl

pls go back to being a girl again Laurie

B8

trump is literally cucking us tho

we were the useful idiots this whole time

How? He's literally not done anything other than what he said he'd do.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQuYC84Y9O8

Has anyone ever been this catastrophically blown out on camera?

JUMPED UP
U
M
P
E
D

U
P

"What happens when a movement of gamers recognizes they’re not players, but pawns?"

Woah...pretty good line desu senpai...

>How? He's literally not done anything other than what he said he'd do.
yeah but those things are ass

Can we just kill all journalists like the dogs they are already? Please?

But that's not cucking. Did you help him? Were you one of his supporters? Why, if you didn't want him to do what he was saying he'd do?

How the fuck were you a useful idiot? Were you useful to him? I mean, if you were an SJW, you were def one of his useful idiots. Penny is def a useful idiot, for example. How are we?

>This is the textbook definition of projection, right here.
Sure she plays her own game. Like Milo.

Penny is not smart. Not even as smart as Milo. Rather, she's very thoroughly trained, you'd say.

She does have a point that Milo was used as a pawn to further an agenda and is now being tossed aside that he's used goods.

wow grow up manbabies and act like adults already

>movement on the basis of refusing to handle their emotions like adults.
That's literally feminism.

Both are shit, bud.

Wake up!

>Now the entire alt-right is realizing, in full view of a few million popcorn-munching online leftists, that they were never the new punk.
>If I keep saying it, it'll come true!

Meanwhile we're metaphorical Mad Max lunatics-turned-cyberpunks who're changing the course of history whilst the Left languishes.

Schway, brothers.

>popcorn-munching online leftists

gee i wonder why no ordinary people like the snarky twitter left. maybe posting some more memes about how dumb white people are will get them to understand basic marxist concepts

Jesus, her writing style is awful. She should read more outside YA, or hire someone to edit your articles.

this. all great writers were snoteaters

you're literally eating bits of your own brain and re-inserting them into new contexts; how could that not be patrician and enlightened?

She had no chance after specs hit her with the 8 trigrams 64 palms. Absolutely savage

Here's an interesting article which explains a lot about frogposters
medicine.news/2017-01-16-alex-jones-is-right-atrazine-pesticide-proven-to-be-a-powerful-chemical-castrator-that-turns-male-frogs-into-homosexuals-see-the-science.html

I don't see what this has to do with the topic.

You don't see what gay frogs have to do with Milo and the alt-right?

pepe is rarely depicted as homosexual if ever, so no.

Kek

>handle their emotions like adults.
coming from a degenerate feminist snowflake swj cunt

Nope. And Alex Jones might be a hack I know of frogs turning into homosexuals. Some fish might genderbend. Other pollutants might cause different behaviour as happens with starlings and some fish.

>Anarchist pin
>Wants a violent overthrow towards Communism
>Telling other people that it's wrong to hurt people

How this op-ed writing cunt can call herself a journalist is beyond me. I doubt she's ever done any meaningful research in her self-righteous fucking career so far, and I doubt she ever will.

nah it's just thoughts for clicks

some day the opinion economy will crash and these fools will be the first to hit the bricks

All she does is take 8000 words to call everybody names. She could have just written

"doodyhead

8000 times.

I will keep it simple and call her an intellectual yet idiot

It's just the same old shit. Bang on and on about how anyone who isn't ashamed of being male is actually a frightened little boy blah blah etc. Guaranteed when Starkey called her a public schoolgirl she went around blubbing 'see?! This is how they try to infantilize us a bloo bloo bloooooo'

The left still trying the "abuse them until they love you" tactic on white male voters. I get the feeling i will be eating popcorn during midterm elections.

No, they will form the next Comintern and start the global revolution, as their profession would become the lowest form of cheap labor by then.

>Guaranteed when Starkey called her a public schoolgirl she went around blubbing 'see?! This is how they try to infantilize us a bloo bloo bloooooo'

He basically raped her though.

Who would want to be the "new punk". Punk r
Rock was the worst thing to happen to the American left since McCarthy and is a major part of why anything more than slightly left center has been has been unable to make serious impact on mainstream politics.

>Veeky Forums loves this little jewess tho
Why do you think shes jewish, just cause her last name is Penny?

"atheist child of a lapsed Jew and a lapsed Catholic".[5]

all voters are useful idiots, you useful idiot. Did you not see this until now? Jesus christ.

Hit me up with the LP femdom. I know one of you fags got it all saved in a txt file.

Lurk more.

She doesn't pass very well. Beady eyes, pronounced nose, a particular set of ears and lips, together that physiognomy practically screams semite.
That, and her attitudes are typically jewish as well. Commie totalitarian, hyper feminist, mud people first, and so on, and so forth. Sniff.

To anyone actually considering reading this, you could be reading Proust instead.

Anglos should be put to death on sight.

Why would you want that user? That sounds really gross desu

Why do you even come on Veeky Forums if you haven't got the faintest clue about the literary lifestyle?

>Anglos
>Penny was born in London, the daughter of the late lawyer Ray Barnett. She is of part-Irish, Jewish, and Maltese descent

lol

She looks kind of like Milo They should put out a sex tape where she hatefucks him.

Replace Anglos with gingers and you have my vote

Thanks for the article. I am surprised that Penny actually got something right for once.

I forgot she even existed.

This timeline is soothing in ways that often surprise me.