Stop reading other books.

Did you write this book?

How many times have you posed this?

Please respond.

No

One other time.

Have you read it too?

Please respond.

anyone who claims 'complete understanding' of anything is a pretentious retard.

It is a complete understanding of everything. People have been hearing others claim such things all the time, so when it finally comes no one cares.

How so? What's special about this book?

It is hard to explain in a few short sentences, it requires reading the entire book to understand the whole picture.

Basically it explains why we act the ways we do from a philosophical perspective. Everything revolves around power because we are born into powerlessness and meaninglessness with free will. We can either act in a way of building, forging an existence out of nothingness and creating our lives to be great and happy, or we can choose to be destructive, acting in wrath, depression, madness, hedonism, and ignorance. Then it explains why men must be masculine and women must be feminine. Then he creates basically a utopia, but not a far-fetched impossible uptopia/dystopia but a good one.

There are many who have designs upon this world
And dream of wild and vast reformations
I have heard them talking in their sleep
Of elegant mutations
And cunning annihilations
I have heard them whispering in the corners of crooked houses
And in the alleys and narrow back streets of this crooked creaking universe

I Have A Special Plan For This World - Thomas Ligotti

Our society right now is a cunning annihilation of humanity. Foundation restores true humanity. Ligotti is a weak and depressed loser with no will.

Still a more recognized novelist than this wannabe world saviour.

Ya and John Greene is a world renowned author, does that make him better too?

Go away Sean

So lit is only about mainstream books like John Green and NYT bestsellers? This is a hidden gem the size of a basketball.

Sean, no one is going to read your book and you'll die in obscurity.

I bet you're in your early 20s.

Hey Sean.

This isn't a good place to advertise, Sean. The few people here who read books don't actually buy them. I would consider adding "of Gender" to the title and going to Tumblr.

>"The greatest and most important organization of thought in the history of our species. Human history will forever be classified as this: Before-Foundation, After-Foundation."
omgjfckekwew.epub

Goon get ye gone!

>we can choose to be destructive, acting in wrath, depression, madness, hedonism, and ignorance

this is the proper way to act

THIS BOOK IS FUCKING AMAZING. HOLY FUCK, I want to devote my life to this man and his cause, not kidding

Wud u suk his dik a lot? If he asked nicely?

Probably, I trust his judgment in everything.

>free will

stopped reading there. what a load of shite

Hahahahahahaha, we dont have free will???? So I can kill you and its not my fault?

This is just the plot to Easy Rider.

My friend read it and when he finished it he said it was so fucking bad he jumped out of a 10 story window and killed himself. I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. Plus I bumped into Sean Goonan once at a party and couldn't stand to chat with him for more than 10 seconds because he smells profusely of cat food, tuna, and pee. I can't fuck with someone like that.

i guess it's the utility of senseless erasing