tsowell.com/spracecu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1DdHFwrKKKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Read Henry George. Fuck this guy.

Go away /pol/

>/pol/
>imlying that Sowell is even pretend-tolerated by the stormcucks

His books are to long. I'd rather read von Mises or Hayek or Rothbard in the same time rather than read the worse black version.
/pol/ loves blacks that are right wing. You should have seen them worshipping Ben Carson when he stood down to help Trump

/pol/ completely dickrides him, as they do any other black guy who supports trump. The real stormfags who unironically believe in killing all non-whites only make up a small portion compared to the ironic racists

I don't want to read books about race by a black man who derives his contemporary prominence by offering apologetics for racism any more than I want to read about elaborate hierarchies of power based on race created collaboratively by academia and social media.

Sowell's stance on race is actually really interesting, he and J Cole agree on a lot.

>Thomas Sowell
>offering apologetics for racism

This is why reading is important, kids.

Which of his books on race should I read. I wanna roast moral degenerates who want to strip blacks of their agency

>reading the works of an Uncle Tom

meh just read friedman if you're looking to confirm you capitalist bias

>apologetics for racism
>sowell
You uneducated turd.

American "writing"

Can be extremely intelligent, especially with regards to economics. Just not this shit.

First post best post tbqh

being unironically pro-capitalism is the highest form of cuckoldry

All I know is statements he's given in interviews and a few articles he's written.

tsowell.com/spracecu.html

Basically, it's not race that determines status/life outcomes, it's culture, because culture influences behavior, including the type of dedicated study as a child that results in good IQ. Black people are not victims of structural racism anymore, since there are not large structures like legislation designed to keep them down. Instead, blacks are held back by a culture that was developed in slavery, and is therefore not optimized to make effective citizens of industrial society.

Sowell never supported Trump though

when I read tom sowell I could cry

you know that's funny so could I

youtube.com/watch?v=1DdHFwrKKKc

Fuck Sowell

dems r the real racists

capitalism is fine, not fucking neoliberalism along with it. Free market shouldn't mean gov't bailouts, ridiculous defense contracts and tax incentives for big business.

>KKK in url
Why

He soiled his name attacking Trump.

Trump is an idiot. The only good thing he did was go against party lines.

>tfw it's "intellectual" to be sjw.