Math dummy

Please help, I'm so lost!!

yes

do you know how to do this problem? I dont know how they cam up with the right answer. Can you write it out for me? Look I'm a 37 yo mom whose going back to school, please have mercy....

>37 yo mom
tits or gtfo

mama gib milkies den i halp u

really???? no cougar tits.... Just please help me...

this made me laugh.... no can do, sorry. Can you help anyways????

SHOW ME YOUR TITS

i can halp u mama but first i ned milkies pls mama

show me the answer..... no boobies in math.....

your killing me... I'm a married mother of 3, even if I was hooker enough to show you my boobies, you dont want to see what having 3 kids does to your boobies.... I breast fed them all..... math please?

mama pls gib me will sudoku if no milkies then u no have halp

why the fuck would you mention this.

do you enjoy roleplaying as a 37 y/o mother on the science board on Veeky Forums?

Just a heads up, this is a computation problem. You don't even have to "think", just compute. Even if you were given help here you would still be fucked for tests if you can't even do a simple minded problem like this. I recommend looking for examples and see how the computation is done, or else you'll never learn.

that is what I'm trying to get help with. I dont want the answer just how to do the problem. is there a website or youtube video that shows it better than the stupid videos attached to this program im working on? I want to learn it. I thought if I could see it written out I could get an example of how to do the next one.

pity, I just need help. I dont want to argue

no not roleplaying, i really need help

Well, what do you know? Do you know how to compute the domain of a function?

the simple ones (-oo,oo) [0,oo) and union ones too but the fraction is what Im confused about

you did the first step of (g o f)(x)
now get rid of the ugly fraction in the denominator by multiplying top and bottom by (x-5)

basically any time you have fractions in the denominator of a fraction, try to eliminate it by multiplying through

ok i halp u mama so pls gib me milkies now if no post here send to email her [email protected]

because this is a bait thread

Fuck you, Veeky Forums is not here to do your homework!

>
Im not asking anyone to do my homework.. be nice, Im just trying to figure out how to do the problem. Im here working a new problem with what he wrote. if I reset the problem...it gives me a totally new question. quit being a dick

You had autism when writing the fraction.

Write it as 1/((1/5-x)-1)

Is this better? I didnt put the answer in the homework thing yet.

never mind, I am wrong again. I give up

flip the fraction

gonna reset and try a new problem. I cant give up :(

look up sign tables mommy. You're on the right track, but remember that 1 + (x+2) is x+3. The simplified composition would be (x+2)/(x+3). And remember, the domain is undefined when the denominator equals zero. You just need to brush up on your algebra a little. I recommend khanacademy.

Thank you, Im starting the Khan video's right now. My teacher said the same thing. Its hard starting over.

how the fuck did you end up on this board?