ATTENTION

ATTENTION
ATTENTION

i'm gonna drop on you the biggest scientific revelation ever and i ask you to think about it long and hard, and try to apply this to everything that comes in mind.

[spoiler] THERE IS NO BIOLOGY. ONLY PHYSICS[/spoiler]

think about it. Eventually it'll click.

kys

There is nos Sports, only physics
There is no Dance, only physics
There is no astrology, only physics
There is not informatics, only physics

This is how you sound

There is no math, only physics

>Only physics

JUST REDUCTIONISE MY ASSETS RIGHT UP SENPAI

why dont you go eat shit

it's funny how you didn't understood what i meant

no worries, it'll click

bampin

There are no words, only letters.

>Reductionise
reduce.

>reductionising the word reductionise
wew lad

Jesus, you sound like a pretentious cunt. You must be a special kind of brainlet not to have thought about this at some point. You make it sound like you really do believe you had an intelligent thought.
It's equivalent to saying there is no english, there's just sounds. Kind of true, but a meaning/useless statement.
It's useful to divide fields, it makes it so problems can be broken down into manageable parts.

Spoiler only work on boards related with scenarised arts ( /v/ /a/ /tv/ ect...)
Also
>memegenerator

>there is no english, there's just sounds

nope. That's not what this is about.

not OP here.

That doesn't fully describe what op is trying to say. Physics describes all the fields infinitely times better than they do except physics isn't evolved enough to truly don so. For example (in your analogy using the word "english"): whatever field you study, physics currently describes it as "E", your field describes it as "E*****h but physics has the potentiAL to describe it as "English". Sorry if that might have been a little too hard to grasp buddy ^-^

Like I'm saying; sound can potentially 'describe' all words. Although that wasn't even the point of my post.

i'll give you a hint

op meant that life doesn't exist

>i'll give you a hint
>
>op meant that life doesn't exist

Op be saying life is a sim

ATTENTION
ATTENTION

i'm gonna drop on you the biggest scientific revelation ever and i ask you to think about it long and hard, and try to apply this to everything that comes in mind.

THERE ARE NO SPOILERS ON Veeky Forums

op be saying we are as dead as a rock. Only more complex with a little illusion we are something more. But it's only an illusion. THERE IS NO BIOLOGY. THERE IS NO LIFE.

Think about it. It makes a shitload of sense.

OP, this is called reductionism, and while it's an important concept to grasp in order to be able to do philosophy with a clear head, it's also a pretty basic concept that doesn't really lead anywhere important.

It's like realizing that strictly speaking you can never prove anything with 100% certainty, or that you can never be sure any mind other than your own exists. It's information that you kind of can't do anything with other than just accepting it and carrying on as you had before.

Equating life to biology is kind of retarded though. Afaik biology is the study of organic stuff, not the stuff itself.

so.
Determinism?

There is no physics, only mathematics.

Life is what it is though you retard

Just like a TV is a made up thing, but it's still a TV, cause it is what it is.

Physics doesn't explain how nonliving matter can be transferred into living matter which nullifies it's own principle of the conservation of energy.

>THERE IS NO BIOLOGY. ONLY PHYSICS
Welcome to Veeky Forums, where anything more complex than a triple integral is ycky, and just shouldn't exist.
Next stop?
"no free will because the universe is deterministic"
"there no such thing as consciousness"
etc.

read other posts. It's not about reductionism.

read other posts

something like that

why don't you read other posts before posting?

so what?

why don't you try mine;
there is no physics, only mind

>astrology

There is no universe, it's just a bunch of quarks

There are no other posts in this thread that in any way attempt to clarify what OP was talking about, other than one guy saying "life doesn't exist" as if that means anything

then you are an idiot.

nuff said

Do you want to have a conversation, or are you more interested in role playing as a mysterious chinese sage in a kung fu movie? Because people who want to have conversations usually say what they want to say instead of cryptically hinting as to where to find the information.

There's no possible interpretation for the sentence "there is no life, only physics" other than either the obvious fact that living organisms are deterministic machines, which modulo some terminological pedantry pretty much *is* what you would call reductionism, or the statement that consciousness doesn't exist, which is just false.

"Bios" is greek for life.

I can't wait to read the paper OP writes on this.

And what does ology mean?

That's true, but try deriving an equation governing some simple biological process from first principles. I'll wait.

sage

Physics is just applied biology.

Op btfo

"ology" if for "logos", which mean "speech". Thus, biology mean "speech of/about life [as an natural phenomena]"

OP confirmed brainlet

You need to read "Physics and Philosophy" by Werner Heisenberg then take your own life by suicide.

Psychology=>biology=>chemestry=>physics

Is math even real? Are there numbers IRL?

Thus not the living matter itself.

>Etymology=Definition
Wowee.

Oh shit some half retarded neckbeard on Veeky Forums has a groundbreaking idea that threatens to DESTROY the scientific community as we know it. When asked to develop his idea and present his arguments all he said was "nevermind LOL just wait until it clicks". Brilliant stuff