Is there ANY way to forcefully provoke hunger

Is there ANY way to forcefully provoke hunger,

I wish i could be hungry all day- satiate my cravings is better than drugs sometimes, it feels amazing. Fuck calorie intake.
Is it possible to be hungry all the time for anything, SomeHow? Help me /sci, Help me!!

Seems to me like more of a scientific problem.

Smoke weed. Im not kidding.

What the hell?

Weed or Prednisone.

Exercise a lot. You'll be hungry all the time and provided you eat quality of whatever you're eating, it will make you swole even if you stuff your face with pork all the time

I am lazy though unfortunately.

These will only make me hungry from time to time, i want it at anytime i please.

Yes.

It's called Caffeine

i take cyproheptad and it makes me hungry on adderall

Kill yourself, when you're in hell you'll always want some food.

Caffeine is an appetite suppressant

With weed you can pretty much get them whenever you can smoke. Get a friend to go with and a program with many reps for that sweet burn
He won't be able to fulfill his cravings though

With weed it takes a couple hours b4 munchies

Until it wears off and you become ravenously hungry. OP could just drink coffee all day erryday and eat a limited calorie diet, then when he wanted to be hungry for his sick twisted eating fetish he could just stop drinking coffee. Pure caffeine might work better for this purpose but is harder to procure and dose properly than just chugging coffee.

Bro you wanna go? Fetish bruh. Nah, eryone enjoys eating brah

Do the opposite of intermittent fasting. Carb-dense meals with no substance throughout the day, you'll be hungry every few hours

That carbs are empty calories meme doesnt work for me. I guess i get energy from them but they fill me up just as much as fruit or wholeweat things

Weed is a good hunger stimulant but for me I only get cravings for sugary snacks.

Another poster mentioned prednisone, personally I have never experienced hunger stimulation from this drug I have been on oral and high dose IV.

The most potent hunger stimulant I ever took is GHRP-6. it requires reconstitution & subcutaneous injection. It makes you devour everything in sight so have healthy food ready. You will eat so much in one sitting that you will be crying the next morning on the toilet.

Excellent contribution. Ty!
I wonder what the science behind that is. Also it sounds like GHRP-6 isn't the smartest or healthiest thing

Theres also olanzapine

Get fat until your body's metabolic regulations break down. Bam, permanent unproductive hunger and fucked caloric intake.