You should probably go leave some love on Joseph Mcelroy's instagram page. before, well... you know...

you should probably go leave some love on Joseph Mcelroy's instagram page. before, well... you know.... he only has 88 friends :(. the water book is in pic related. look at those sexy boxes.

You're just trying to find our instagram names, OP.

I honestly never thought of that. mine is saywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat if you are wondering

It's hard to believe it's actually him but at the same time there's not much reason to doubt it either.

What other cool authors can I find there?
Delillo, Auster, the ghost of DFW, etc.

his Twitter is the same. Pretty sure he has less than 100 people on that too.

Nice cats.

>two women and men books
greddy fuck, and here I'm waiting for the dalkey reprint
pls gib copy

man he's hoarding way more than that. I've seen other shots of his library. I counted 6 or 7 last time.

Oh, right, that's a second edition along the first editions.

Tell that son of a bitch to authorize a new printing of Women and Men already.

i followed, i didn't even know he was on instagram.

your cats are adorable. would it be weird if i followed?

nah follow away but I've lost all my will to take pictures anymore. probably will just take more of my cats.

what happened? i like the cat pics, please post more of them!

on another note, are there other interesting authors on instagram?

not entirely sure. I just don't see anything that I think I could turn into art anymore. I can't see the art and I have no idea what changed. maybe I need to force myself out for a day of shooting.

great you ade me go on Insta again.
Got to see the wonderful updates from old friends *totally living life*.
Even if exaggerated or fake still makes me feel down.
Thanks OP.

have you tried not being a fucking loser?

They're probably just as sad as empty as you, that's why they upload their life to the internet for others to validate.

No I'm not a Loser and I do have a life of my own
but I get overwhelmed by some going abroad to places like Cambodia for a year seeing pics of them somehow already graduating college or already making families.
Just feels like I'm missing out on fun I used to have with them even if I have my own life and new friends now
Don't you get what I mean?

yeah getting off on people like me imagining how
much fun they *certainly* must be having just by posting a pic
of themselves at a fancy Nightclub every two weeks.

not the same person, but how do I stop being a loser?

you miss some people, just sat hi to them and see if you reconnect. i wish i still felt that nostalgia towards old friends, i just feel indifferent or disappointed when i see most of them, even if they're doing just fine.

name everything you're unhappy with, then name everything you'd be happy with. take action to change the former into the latter, don't look back.

I love McElroy so much. I'll shed a tear when he dies.

yeah I don't think this is him bud

same. it's my life duty to get people to read McElroy.