A car is traveling at 80km/h. If it's speed had been 100km/h it would have traveled 30km further...

A car is traveling at 80km/h. If it's speed had been 100km/h it would have traveled 30km further. How far has the car traveled?

1.5 hours I think

Set up the equations
x = 80
2x + 30 = 100

this implies that x + 30 = 20 which then means x = -10

-10 kilometers per square mile.

120km
>how far
>1.5 hours
gj user

You need to remember the equation distance = velocity / time

You have that d + 30 = 100/time and d = 80/t
Therefore 80/t = 100/t - 30 so 80 + 30t = 100 and therefore t = 20/30

20 meters over 30 square ounzes of milk

You knew what I meant, I just woke up

>You knew what I meant
You meant that you fucked up the answer.

I am sorry OP, our posters aren't too bright. Please go to the homework board and ask there.

1.5 hours = 120 km
It's not hard to figure out

And everyone else in this thread is retarded

>1.5 hours = 120 km
No. One is a measurement of time. The other is a measurement of distance. You're just as bad as one of those people who thinks lightyear is a thousand years.

Retard, just fix the equation. if 1.5 hours = 120km that means that km = 1.5 hours / 120

It is that simple. You fucking retard.

120 km is the distance the car travels in 1.5 hours. Do I need to spell it out for you?

Not me

100t=d+30
80t=d
20t=30
t=3/2
80*3/2=d
d=120km

>Saying 120 like the other retard
PLEASE STOP THE FAKE ANSWERS

This is correct and actually has proof

Proof that he is retarded. That doesn't even make sense

But it's correct

>need to solve for distance
>for some reason he solves for "t"
>then magically claims d =120 with no reason

THIS REALLY MAKES THINK

I hope Veeky Forums isn't this retarded

100*d/80 = d+30
d = 120

Brainlettos

I'm not from this stupid board. I'm from /b/, the real Veeky Forums. Just give me the answer to my homework faggot

Another faggot saying 120

STOP WITH THIS MEME FUCKING HELL

It is 120 km. In 1.5 hours the car travelling at 80km/h would have driven 120 km. In 1.5 hours if it was travelling at 100 km/h it would have gone 150 km. 150 - 120 km is 30.

What makes you think there is anything wrong with that answer?

Ah, I see. You really are pathetic nerds. Even after I insult and shit on you you still give me the fucking answer. Kek. Stay like that nerds, someday I may need you faggots again lol. 120 it is. Bye bye faggots, good luck ever getting pussy

>this guy

>le haha I le trolled you
>meanwhile everyone knew this from the start and no one cares
>the only one getting worked up is you
Simply epic

I don't know man, but the only one who actually got something out of this was me. And I did it while still managing to shit on you virgin shits. I think I won this one. Go get laid kek

I don't think you're even old enough that be engaging in coitus if you needed help with this question. I was just bored while eating breakfast so I helped you

You do math when you are bored? Kek. Have you even gotten to second base m8? GO GET LAID lol

I thought summer was over
That is early highschool tier question and shouldn't have taken longer than a min

>120 it is
*120 KILOMETERS

You'll lose marks if you forget the units

whatever fagtron

A car is traveling at 80km/h. If it's speed had been 100km/h it would have traveled 30km further. How far has the car traveled?
The answer is 120Km