DMT

is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/21usc/812.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8871378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try it and find out.

don't know where to get it

Can confirm. Went to a universe where a man in 1928 Thailand ate two more grains of rice in a bowl than he did in our timeline. Nothing really changed.

Try looking a little harder, it's never been easier to get drugs from the internet.

it seems very interesting but to be honest it seems like people are really overexaggerating the effects a lot

They'll tell you it will

which is why it's the worst time. There's no incentive to sell the right drug, new customers are as plentiful as old ones, and it's all anonymous. You sure you're getting dmt and not some rc the seller bought in bulk for cheap?

DMT is incredibly easy to extract at home, without red flagging the DEA. It's so easy any teenager could do it. Literally naptha, lye, some fine ground plant matter and a freezer.

They're actually understating it because they're giving you words that you're taking in through your sober channel, which will never give you anywhere close to what it's like to actually change your channel to somewhere else.

Why are you responding to my post like I said anything about extracting or not extracting? You're still getting drugs from the internet either way.

how intense is it compared to being drunk or high on wwed?

talk about a fried brain. I mentioned extraction as a better option. I responded to your post like you said to buy drugs from the internet

How is your reading comprehension this fucked?

RESEARCHERS claimed it, it must be true.

You're still buying drugs from the internet if you extract, which is why your response makes no sense and you're the one with reading comprehension issues. Extracting doesn't magically turn plants into drugs. The plant has the drug in it to begin with.

No, you are buying botanicals which happen to have a high concentration of DMT in them naturally.

When you buy poppy seeds at a supermarket you aren't "buying morphine", a schedule 2 drug, despite morphine and codeine existing in the poppy seeds.

Plus, when you buy the plant material, you are more likely to know if product is legit, because otherwise it wont give you anything, whereas if you buy it off the internet, you literally need a lab to tell you what it is.

It's common sense you mong, internet drug dealers have very little incentive to sell you the right drug/real drugs, and this "incentive" drops when consumers increase.

teehee, follow on effects, he murdered 5 million people.

Technically no but in a practical sense yes?

If you were a different pair of shoes than the day before isn't that kind of like a new world for you?

>If you were a different pair of shoes
He's asking about DMT, not salvia.

Never understand people like you, who type paragraphs of nonsense about something you've never even done. Internet drug dealers have a massive incentive to sell the correct drugs. There are loads out there, if you're not selling legitimate material, someone else will. The marketplaces have review systems in check, so buyers can leave opinions about material/if it's legitimate with reagent tests/ who are most trustworthy vendors etc and finally it's a huge market which isn't even necessarily hard to get into. You can see 18 year olds on youtube in vice documentaries making hundreds of pills. Extraction would never be viable or cost effective when you can buy DMT and know its ~98% purity and will be at your door in three days.

(((researchers)))

>When you buy poppy seeds at a supermarket you aren't "buying morphine", a schedule 2 drug, despite morphine and codeine existing in the poppy seeds.
Poppy seeds only contain trace amounts of opium incidentally transmitted during harvest, they aren't an opium source. You get the opium from the pods.
>No, you are buying botanicals which happen to have a high concentration of DMT in them naturally.
They're still drugs.
deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/21usc/812.htm
>(c) Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation, which contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic substances, or which contains any of their salts, isomers, and salts of isomers whenever the existence of such salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation
>...
>(6) Dimethyltryptamine.
>Plus, when you buy the plant material, you are more likely
I keep on telling you I never said not to buy plant material or not to extract. Why do you keep on acting like you're suggesting an alternative to something I wrote when I never said anything one way or another about extracting or not extracting?

Literally one of the easiest drugs to extract, even with no knowledge of chemistry you turbobrainlet
Just bullshit hallucinations though, take opiates and punch darts instead.

>you can't visit a plant nursery in person

Obviously bullshit but has anyone actually tracked down a paper that this was exaggerated from (assuming there even was one to begin with)?

It's one of joe rogans """theories"""

Just pick some weeds from your yard and throw them into a boiling pot of water

Ive smoked DMT before. Trust me, people arent over exaggerating the effects. I seen everything break down into molecules, molecules into atoms, atoms into particles, and particles into quantum wave functions. DMT is no joke man. It's at least worth 1 try for the experiance.

The nonsense here is mind-numbing.
First: Vice, (and)youtube documentaries, are not by any means reliable information
Second: This is from personal experience.
Third: Review systems offer no reliable information for drugs. ((this didnt get me high!) or (this is bunk shit!) - t. competition, user with a tolerance, user trying to get free drugs...etc and vice versa)
Fourth: If it's a huge illegal market that isn't hard to get into, it isn't hard to cheat.
Fifth: There's no way to know if someone isn't selling legit material, reviews can be faked easily, it happens on non illegal drug sites all the time.
Six. There is no way to know if it is all legit material and not cut with shit like DOM.
>buy DMT and know its ~98% purity and will be at your door in three days.
except you arent sure it's dmt, and you aren't sure of it's purity unless you test it yourself. it's true for all drugs, except there is NO RECOURSE FOR ONLINE.
1. Blatantly false. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8871378
2. Your whole argument that buying illicit DMT and extracting it yourself are the same relies entirely on the premise people dont cut or fake drugs. Something that is patently false and retarded to beleive.

Did you experience "ego death" that's supposed to happen with DMT and can you describe it? I have read about it but not sure I really get it.

Your link doesn't contradict anything I wrote about poppy seeds. They aren't sourced for opium, they just contain trace amounts of it which get transmitted incidental to harvest. You get opium from the pods, not the seeds.

how did you see really small stuff or was it just hallucination of what you already know about physics?

>researchers took drugs
>said some stupid shit
I've taken DMT, can confirm various things, but science fags are the worst.

>buying illicit DMT and extracting it yourself are the same
And I never said they were the same. Like I keep telling you, I didn't say anything at all about extracting or not extracting or what form to buy DMT in. You're not suggesting alternatives to anything I suggested because I didn't specify anything in the first place. You're arguing with your own imagination. All I said was that it's easy to buy drugs from the internet. You can buy drugs in the form of plants from the internet and you can buy drugs in the form of acid salts like fumarate. I have not once posted any sort of opinion on which way if either is better or safer or more reliable or less likely to get you into legal trouble.

it was just a red flag to see if you were being contrarian because i made you mad.

the content of opiate alkaloids in parts of the poppy is well established, you would have figured this out if you werent just trying to make me upset

>it was just a red flag to see if you were being contrarian because i made you mad.
This isn't even a coherent sentence.
>the content of opiate alkaloids in parts of the poppy is well established
In trace amounts, transmitted incidental to harvest. Like I already told you. You get the opium from the pod, not the seeds.

Yes i did. Kinda forgot all about who i am, my preconceptions about reality, and what's expected of me. I was just alive and experiencing life. It was very beautiful.

>Kinda forgot all about who i am, my preconceptions about reality, and what's expected of me. I was just alive and experiencing life.

So, like being drunk?

I didn't know much about particle physics at the time. I was 14. It's really hard to explain, and i wasn't quite sure what I was seeing at the time, but somehow I just knew that was the building blocks of the things that I was looking at at the time (trees, grass, etc). Hard to explain, very hard.

Totally different. Extremely crystal clear visuals. No dizziness. Not like a foggy forgetful like being drunk, but like a mental reset - fresh slate - factory reset type of forget.

you said it has never been easier to get dmt from the internet. i said that's stupid, for numerous reasons and offered another route, one that is less risky on numerous fronts.

what you are doing now is trying to cop out by claiming ambiguity and semantics.

makes you double retarded

>you said it has never been easier to get dmt from the internet.
I said it's never been easier to get drugs from the internet.
>offered another route
I never offered any specific route to begin with. You just showed up and started inexplicably acting like I did.
>what you are doing now is trying to cop out by claiming ambiguity and semantics.
I never said "buy DMT fumurate online." I said it's never been easier to get drugs from the internet. That includes buying psychotria viridis online as much as it includes buying any other drug online. You can try to argue plants shouldn't be considered "drugs," but they're clearly considered drugs for the purposes of the controlled substances act that schedules DMT in the first place.

From what I have heard DMT is not addictive but seems like that if it is such a profound experience it would be.

Near death experiences are profound. Does that mean you'd expect people to be addicted to them? Usually if a drug gives you an extremely powerful experience you aren't going to try doing it every day like it's some cheap background high.

Makes sense I guess.

>I said it's never been easier to get drugs from the internet.
What is context? Thread context, the poster you were responding to context, etc.

Come on. You can at least troll better.

so, you looked at plants and saw molecules? try to explain anyways.

I was looking at a tree, and it lit up to extraordinarily bright blue/white light and then it shattered its trillions of little glass-like pieces. Then my vision zoomed into just a handful of those tiny pieces and kept zooming in and in and in and in until it reached its molecular level, then atomic, etc

Tried it. It does not. Just felt my head launched into space AMD I visualized god as a constellation. He turned into a gecko of some sort with waving rainbow colors. My friend might have though because he smoked 1.5 grams at once out of a gravity bong. He started puking and muttering unintelligable words. He was fine 20ish minutes later and he couldn't recall anything about what he had seen.

Smoke more

This was years ago. I shouldve. Maybe Id probably try peyote though.

I went into a tesseract that was rotating around me filled with giants in 70's jump suits who were made of light and unaffected by the walls of the tesseract. They would dance over to me, touch my face or chest to make sure I was okay, and then dance away.

That went on for 15 minutes. Sure it felt like I was in another dimension at the time but afterwards I knew I was just high as fuck.

I felt ego death on shrooms and acid. My first time with acid I thought about being on acid, then thought about thinking about being on acid, then I thought about that ad-infinitum till the entirety of the universe collapsed into my head and I became one with everything. I was at once so small and everywhere at the same time.

I was stuck like that for 6 hours and came out the other side feeling better than I had in years. I got my shit together afterwards and got my depression under control.

no, but sure feels like it

>factory reset type of forget.

i suspect that reincarnation is like this

Researchers have concluded that (((toilet paper companies))) exist to wring you for as much money as they can for a completely frivolous product, and that it is far more economical and eco-friendly to wipe your ass with cereal boxes.
(the reasearcher was me)

Is this a metaphor?

eh, I had a friend that used the original SR back in the day. They had forums where people would buy drugs from new dealers and send them off to a mass spectrometer and post the results on the forum. Maybe a lot has changed since 2012, but back then dark net shit was FAR superior to anything you could get in person.

In general the experience is very psychologically draining and you honestly have almost no compulsion to do it again for quite some time. There are those who get addicted to the experience, sure, but its rare

Research on psychedelics is nonexistent. Subjective testimony is useless in comparison to real world, physical observation so unless a researcher watches you trip and there is an opaque sentient lifeforms jerking you off until you come to, I doubt this is a real phenomenon.

>Research on psychedelics is nonexistent.

Why is that?

Because during the late 50s, 60s and 70s people were conducting experimental studies using psychedelics to suggest that they could be used as a mind control agent when all drugs just make you more open and agreeable. This shot down any further credible research on psychedelic applications. Next, psychedelics became commercial and neural imagine could see which areas of the brain would be impacted by all sorts of different drugs (not just psychs).nowadays research is almost entirely halted because the APA ethics Committee does not permit controlled testing with drugs that could cause extreme psychological trauma to the subject. The most I think you could get away with is conducting observational studies on people who use hallucinogens already, by their own means, and of their own accord.

>The most I think you could get away with is conducting observational studies on people who use hallucinogens already
That's were you are wrong
MDMA, Psilocybin, Ayahuasca, Iboga & LSD are currently tested for psychedelic assited psychotherapy
fMRI, CAT and other brain imaging studies are currently done with DMT, LSD, Psilocybin, Salvia divinorum and other substances.

More and more countries lift the veil on the ideological stop to research on these substances and more and more research teams find it easier to gain permits.

Pic related was the first time a doctor in the US achieved to gain permission on dosing subjects with DMT.

Search for papers in google scholar. You'll find material to read for days.

Also psychedelics were mainly outlawed because US politicians were afraid of what the hippie movement.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing? Food safe extraction or bust famalam.

Actually you can extract DMT from literally almost any plant matter. It exists in most organic life just not in concentrations that are ideal. You wont get much, but an entire yards worth of grass clippings could get you at least one good dose of DMT.

It allows your consciousness to perceive a larger portion of the E.M spectrum instead of the shitty nothingness of it we see right now.

Schizophrenia patients' brains contain a higher level of endogenous DMT which could mean that some of their visual and audible hallucinations are actually real.

No its false.
Researchers do not claim this

I hope it is

This level of hippie jerk off nonsense is incredible. Nothing you said in that entire post is even remotely scientific in nature, and yet here you are posting on Veeky Forums. This planet needs another extinction event.

Well if there were studies to prove what I just said then what'd be the problem?

>It allows your consciousness to perceive a larger portion of the E.M spectrum instead of the shitty nothingness of it we see right now.

You show me a study that says anything like this anywhere in its contents and i will show you a study written by someone who doesn't understand electromagnetism.

There has been none to little research into that area.
I would love to hear what a good theoretical physicist has to say about the experience.
These substances can potentially catalyse discoveries by allowing the mind to see things from a new angle.
All the research right now is from a chemical, medicinal and psychological point of view. The physicists so far didn't really say that much about it.

Thats because its a medical/psychological effect, not a physical one. Theres nothing there to study from a physics point of view. Its like saying "gee why havent the physicists weighed in on kim kardashians rise to fame". Nobody cares because the two subjects are fairly mutually exclusive.

>Near death experiences are profound. Does that mean you'd expect people to be addicted to them?

Yes I do. Motorcycle Riders, BASE jumpers, free climbers, etc.

That's not near death situations

lick a stray cat's anus for all that DMT is worth

Psychedelics are good drugs for mathematicians, physicists and people in science in general.
A first-hand experience of getting to be part of a recursive 4D hyperbolic manifold is golden to a mathematician who's familiar with the underlying mathematics.

How so?

There's a difference between the rush of doing something exciting vs. literally being near death because you had a heart attack. In actual near death experiences the brain seems to release endogenous chemicals that trigger bizarre effects which have lasting life changing impact on the those who survive them. It's not enough that you do something potentially life threatening though, you'll only get the full blown NDE if you're legitimately near enough to dying for your brain to start pumping out those chemicals, probably because it's some sort of last ditch neuroprotective method the brain has to protect against excitotoxins that has a similar set of psychological effects to exogenous NMDA antagonists (which are similarly neuroprotective against excitotoxins).
Kind of went off on a tangent though, the main point is that nobody in their right mind would want these sorts of experiences everyday like it's a cannabis joint or a beer, and it isn't because the experience isn't "profound" so much as exactly because the experience is way too "profound" for you to want to deal with it on a routine basis.

Enough with jew mongering already.

If you're so concerned about secular religious minorities puppet mastering your whole life, why don't you install coincidence detector in your browser and peruse through wikipedia pages on scientific laws, constants, theorems and discoveries, and whelp when you realize the pejorative of them were jews.

What exactly are you trying to point out here, that there's a religious minority who practice mating guidelines to ensure minimum alteration of their collective genome, and consequently have produced some of the brightest minds humanity has to offer, and it's these bright minds that we need exile and concentrate into death camps?

(((insecure white boi))) is what we really need to be worried about, not one of the oldest religions.

They are potential dangerous situations that gives you a rush from adrenaline. Near death experience is for example if you get shot and are literally close to dying but survive.

That's the saltiest justification for being a useless unemployed hippie I've ever heard...

>exogenous NMDA antagonists
Is DMT one of those?

?

Jew detected.

>be me
>english white boi w/ 1/2 scottish 1/2 irish heritage
>practices libertarian ideas
>kind to others, doesn't judge on presumption but on demonstrated character
>"wew lad, you're such a jew"

I've done DMT a few times and it's actually a super interesting drug. Most people don't know this but you don't have to do launch yourself into the next dimension every time you do DMT. It's totally possible to vaporize it casually in small amounts and it pretty much just results in a very short lived but instantaneous acid trip, so to speak. You start getting visual effects instantly and you maintain most of your lucidity. It's nice