Mars candidate team ends 8 months of isolation

yahoo.com/news/mars-research-crew-emerges-8-months-isolation-192942692.html

>The crew of four men and two women are part of a study designed to better understand the psychological impacts a long-term space mission would have on astronauts.

Did they fug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3O8XD1z0w
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/trapped-in-the-hole-america-solitary-problem
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/what-does-solitary-confinement-do-to-your-mind/
motherjones.com/politics/2016/02/angola-three-albert-woodfox-solitary-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The crew of four men and two women are part of a study designed to better understand the psychological impacts a long-term space mission would have on astronauts.

>Did they fug?

thats what you want to know?

I think it is an important consideration on a long term space mission with no exit user.

well it seems pretty obvious they did if they found their cell mates attractive or got desperate, if not I guess they just masturbated

But, did they?
If they did would we know?
Do you think NASA is going to release the more detailed timeline of what happened over the 8 months?

That's still technically enough for every nan to have a hole.

>thats what you want to know?
Where do you think we are?

Nasa should study hikkikomoris in japan.

>Did they fug?
Probably not, this isn't the first extended mission with a grill you know

>states cares about the psychological impacts to a group of 4 isolated people
>doesnt give a shit about the thousands of people that are locked into complete and total isolation in our prisons or its 8th amendment apparently
punishing a dog by a lonesome confinement in a cage is unacceptable, and we do it to human beans. its creepy how so many people will turn a blind eye to such great injustice.
ask some prisoners that where in long term solitary. they are fucked up for life, often they are put into solitary for no real reason even by the prison system's standards

You know, I have heard more than once about how solitary fucks people up but I have never actually seen an interview with someone who went through with it. And if I remember correctly, Kevin Mitnick spent 8 months in solitary and he is pretty much in shape, isn't him?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn3O8XD1z0w

pic unrelated

Guess you shouldn't have murdered those poor fuckers then eh?

Do normies seriously fucking believe 8 months of isolation is a long time?

often its to protect people too because the kike prison system is dysfunctional

Don't care of someone who fucked up enough to get put in solitary. We just want to make sure voluntary solitary doesn't fuck up a team and jeopardize and expensive space mission

People go in just because they are going to get prison shanked

This.

Been mostly alone for years, sometimes don't speak to other hunan for weeks.

Stay out of prison in the first place...

Shkreli is headed to solitary right now for doing what every pharma company does

You don't end up in prison for the right reason

You are right, everyone in solitary is innocent and deserves.. Naw fuck that. Sure we should arrest fewer people, but there should also just be fewer people committing crimes. Anyone who gets in can stay in for all I care, the number of false positives is small enough anyway.

>normies can't take the cruel unforgiving isolation of Mars
>autists thrive
Look's like we're goin' home boys.

solitary confinement is usually extrajudicial torture that no one deserves. pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/trapped-in-the-hole-america-solitary-problem
/
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/what-does-solitary-confinement-do-to-your-mind/
motherjones.com/politics/2016/02/angola-three-albert-woodfox-solitary-free/

>stay out of prison
thats bullshit, most people who get sent to prison go for bullshit reasons. Certainly not reason enough to be locked into a cage

>caring about criminals

Maybe they shouldn't have committed crimes?

I don't get it. Can't they just study the guys on the ISS for this. It's pretty much the same level of "isolation" and probably much more stressful.

>autsist
Please no. Introverts are fine but autists might go into a 'tism rage.

why are you trying to use the law as a moral justification for the crimes of so called "justice"? There is right and wrong and the law has nothing to do with that distinction

>thats what you want to know?
I'm not sure anything else is interesting. It isn't like I'm going to mars, what the fuck do I care about anything other than the voyeuristic aspects of this "experiment."

they had to actually work like they were in mars, using suits to leave the dome, do geological surveys, do maintenance in their habitat, they also had an 20 minute delay in communications

I too would like to know of their potential sexual escapades. Did Man 2 want Woman 2 and when he learned she was interested in Man 4 did he try to kill Man 4?

That's "NaSHa", not nasa.

Shkreli deserves to be raped to death, who cares if he's in solitary?

>most people who get sent to prison go for bullshit reasons

Yeah it's called "breaking the law". Dope.

Do the crime, eat a bullet. If you end up in jail or solitary, you should consider yourself lucky, because all criminals deserve death.

>Do you think NASA is going to release the more detailed timeline of what happened over the 8 months?
The faggots should have livestreamed the entired thing what a waste

Hahahah these people don't know Trump is president

Actually nvm they do I can't count

of course they do dumbass, they could talk to people on the outside, just with a 20 minute delay

>Americans once again proudly display their total lack of compassion
Then again, it's one of the few countries that still goes to war regularly, has the death penalty that kills people cruelly, and tortures and abducts people without any proof of guilt.

nobody cares about the president you fucking hoosier he's just a figurehead

>crime is bad
spoken like a pussybitch of the highest order
you should be careful who you hurt with that edge

so what do they study there? is it designed to get all the guys on each others throats? and in the end they all hate each other?

>shrekeli deserves violent crime for committing nonviolent crime against people who commit nonviolent crimes against the masses but will never answer for them

interesting logical process ya got there

Sure the guys a complete douchebag but he's completely unfairly treated for doing the same goddamn thing to his peers that they get away with doing to the public because they hide behind a corporate conglomerate.

Look up how many people were executed while believed to be serial killers for the most obvious proof that this approach is horrendously flawed.

as technology improves those numbers go down, most of those cases come from an era where dna evidence wasn't a thing

Human factor will remain the ultimate point of failure as long as we're not enslaved by ebil ayyliums or AI we ourselves created but failed to raise properly. The overwhelming majority of the cases I'm familiar enough with were police beating out confessions out of suspects and/or ignoring minor inconsistencies, not looking for more than circumstantial evidence and so on.
The only real technological solution would be literal mind-reading.

I also want to kill man 4.

There seem to be a number of people here who donÄt know what confinement and isolation mean. Spending two months at a time in the house while mom feeds you tendies and you shitpost on the internet for 14 hours a day and sleep the rest of the time isn't isolation.

Also tl;dr this thread
>lol witches got burned, shouldn't have been witches if they didn't want to get burned

If you have acces to the interbet your are not isolated my autistic bros.

America is a country ran off avarice that desires punishment over rehabilitation. That's why our prison system, and recidivism overall here, is a complete and utter mockery.

This was a simulation mission. In space, no one can hear you stream.

>Crew of four men and two women.
8 months in isolation.
Almost 9 months to impregnate (by space sex) & give birth a baby.
Not enough Astronaut women to populate Mars tho.
Perhaps 2 of them would need to satisfy only with 2d anime waifus, or become gay faggots.

This. There's no hope with normalfags. They can't last no matter what.

>human beans
post discarded

>send hikkos to Mars
>they just wallow in self-pity and cry themselves to sleep for the entire mission
>no studying gets done whatsoever
>mission returns with zero results other than the realization that living from freeze-dried food on Mars is only little different than living from ramen noodles as a Japanese shut-in

Just send a bunch of hikikomori / NEETs Weeaboo who fap to anime & graduated in STEM.

01001001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100101 00101110 00100000 01000111 01101100 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001101 01100001 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01000111 01101111 01100100 00100001