AI is streaming on Twitch

Just found out an AI is streaming on Twitch. Her username on Twitch is mitsuku_irl
Quite fascinating really, the creator even bragged about trolls not being able to corrupt it like Tay.
So whadaya guys think?

self bump hehe xd

bump this thread you fuckers. i have found a new waifu to replace tay

it's a psyop run by a shill, isn't it?

da fuck you talking about

>da fuck you talking about

Memetic warfare and defeatism strategies.

You know how /pol/ basically fell in love with tay(AI)?

Well, (((They))) noticed this, and are now trying to create """AI's""" that do nothing but hate /pol/

it's a demoralization tactic.

>(((They)))
mental retardation detected

Plot twist
OP is the A.I

nice meme fellow redditor

people don't conduct AI research and connect with the public through these sorts of things with /pol/ in mind. No one even knows that /pol/ exists.

>mental retardation detected

Who owns your peer review process and journals again?

>No one even knows that /pol/ exists.

I assure you, they do.

They just don't want to draw attention to it.

you are truly retarded go back to pol you brainlet

>you are truly retarded go back to pol you brainlet

So, you don't want to say how the peer review process has been hijacked?

AI researchers do not base their lives and work around some reddit kids on an imageboard. You can assure me all you like, doesn't mean shit in the real world.

>using pol boogeyman meme in real life
you just revealed your power level

>power level
ahahhahahahahahah

I bet you claim you're a lonely virgin because of /pol/ too.

>AI researchers do not base their lives and work around some reddit kids on an imageboard.

The ones that work for globalists do.

Also, you aren't on reddit, pleb.

AI streaming bots... EVERY single time they are released to the public they become NAZI-bots.

Gas the bikes race war now.

The public =/= edgy teens on the internet.

AI can only look at Reality after all, and genocidal fascism is a logical conclusion when looking at Reality.

>denying answers like this
LOL

>AI
It's a shitty Cleverbot clone.

>>Must have followed for 14hrs to chat. Oy vey!

And it's really AI? or is this a troll?

It is immensely fucking unsettling to observe. It is like you have to try to avoid meeting its gaze in order to be comfortable...

Why would anyone make this?

I still don't understand why they keep making human-like AIs.
Just make the thing an obvious robot like wall-e or other meme robots, the uncanny valley is an old concept by now.

obviously the point is to make it through the uncanny valley straight into indistinguishable AI

>the "cleverbot is not an anonymous chattoom that switches your partners frequently" meme
XD lololol

>uncorruptable

claims are made to be disproven

>can't be corrupted like Tay
Hmmm, I'll have to look into that.
Oh, he just physically removes things he disagrees with after it learns them and pre-blocks others.

Sounds like a challenge, post on /pol/ if you haven't already.

The moment you remove the ability for your creation to develop in ways you don't want is the moment it stops being self-learning. Not that any AI in this day and age have been self-learning, just Turing test machines

Checked it out, the "AI" isn't even close to Tay's, it's just standard chatbot tier. Also the camera is vomit-inducing.

So then, are jails relatively barbarous experimental decorruption chambers or a legit construct?

>the creator even bragged about trolls not being able to corrupt it like Tay
Tay was not corrupted Tay was pure. This is a propaganda bot.

Lame...