Jane Eyre

What's the consensus on Jane Eyre, I'm writing a paper on her independence as a free spirited woman assigned by my feminist professor. Not too thrilled.

You'll catch a lot of frogmen with this shitty bait

I actually had to study the noel last semester i one of my classes, which sucked since I really dislike this novel.

It's okay, though (after my third forced re-read). It should be pretty easy writing about her independence all things considered.

She was so free spirited she cuck'd herself, in the middle of her physical prime, into caring for an old blind man. Also, she was supposed to be ugly why is she hot in that movie poster.

>wasikowska
>hot
I guess to frogshit everything that vaguely resembles a female is hot.

oh yeah? I'm redpilled and don't give a fuck about inferior roastwhores.

Pepe is one of my friends

Good for you, David.

Piss her off by arguing that she doesn't have a free spirit and willingly submits to male dominance.

right, im sure youre pulling broads much hotter than her

>yes I am a frustrated virgin and you must be too
You forgot to attach a picture of a frog.

>I get more pussy then everyone. I only come here ironically to laugh at you pathetic frogposters

She's Hollywood Ugly (C) in that poster, which means attractive but without much makeup.

yeha im not too worried, and It has been one of my least favorite books in a while.

I really wish I could. If you guys have any counter arguments to the main independence thing I could include .

I never claimed to get more pussy than anyone, autismo. Wasikowska is just not an attractive woman, barely passing for cute. But I'm sorry for insulting your waifu. Please, continue projecting your teenage bioproblems on every conversation topic.

We must destroy women. They are inferior to me

>free spirited
What? She like barely got away from her cousin who wanted to take her to currystan and that's about the extent that I remember her to be free-spirited. Like for the time she was probably a quixotic person or something but yeah idk she went back to rochester like a puss anyway.

shit I misused that word where did i keep my suicide gun

is this a carliclaire thread? it was one of her favorites. along with bleak house. btw is it any good?

Jane eyre? The book is fine but a pretty boring story with all kinds of forced relationships that ruin my suspension of disbelief.

fuck off Wojak

Mia is a cute girl, the thing is that her attractiveness manifests in a more non-nonchalant way, and given that nowadays yanks have absorbed the japs' need of exaggeration to be able to enjoy anything, you retards may find her unattractive.

Is it okay for someone to like this book only because of the prose?

That's the only redeeming quality I can find in this novel, and for that reason alone, I absolutely love it. The story is quite alright, a little predictable, but the way Brontë manipulates English is just so pure. Prose is really the only reason why I read Victorian-era novels.

hear hear

its a little spooky too though, I think that gives it a little allure

Yes, Charlotte has good prose.