Mfw brainlet

>mfw brainlet

those percentiles arnt terrible.

he's american tho

Im disappointed with my math score. Im not american so im not used to your meme tier math problems

kek

Just keep practicing then. Hard work > talent.

I dont have time . Im already studying in a community college . I guess I can improve my math score . But there is no hope for me in reading/writing

You can always find the time and do things more efficiently. Case in point: shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>meme tier math problems

how so

looking for a certain angle or arc distance in a short time stressed me out and im not used it to . The advanced math problems which were basic functions were easy for me tho . Also there was a question where you had to convert liters to ounces and they didn't give how much ounces are there in a liter . fucking imperial units

Sorry but you're just a brainlet

t. brainlet

Nah , im not that retarded i just forgot the middle school tier math . My last two years in my European high school was all about derivatives, integrals and similitudes . Do you expect me to remember all the old shit . But yeah i should've practiced more

>Do you expect me to remember all the old shit
brainlet

brainletter

but that's every unfortunately

I've never had a test longer than an hour and a half in uni, and they're mostly filled with questions

everywhere*

>and they didn't give how much ounces are there in a liter

it's like trying to get a driver's license for the US and complaining that the tests are in imperial

I dont mind timed tests when im good at the subject and they cover only 3,4 chapters

but for all other unites like miles or feet , they give you the conversion rate to metric but for some reason they didnt give it in the liter to ounces problem. I think i was just stressed out and didnt read the question well

The problem is when your professor times the tests like this but expects your answer to be extremely well layered

A professor just told me that 1330 for the first time in sat is actually very good. Is he lying?

>he didn't get a 2400

it's like you're not even trying

the people who score well on the SAT are fucking robots whose parents buy them 15,000$ worth of SAT classes so that they can take the SAT test. don't worry about a 1300 it's not a bad score and it doesn't really matter where you go to school as long as you connect with professors.

also sage, this isn't sci

Lol ths is the new sat 1600 is the perdect score.
S-sorry. This thread is still better than iq threads i guess

>the people who score well on the SAT are fucking robots whose parents buy them 15,000$ worth of SAT classes so that they can take the SAT test

You don't even need classes. Getting an 800 in Math is easy as shit. The highest level questions are basic geom.

I didn't do any classes and got a 2330 on the old scale, it's not that hard of a test

Yeah im op and i agree with you on the math it was easy. Its just different from European education. I think i can get an 800 if I study a bit for it

only if you're a brainlet.
i had 2370 SAT and 36 act with none of what you described

t. brainlet

Anyone who thinks a test you take in high school is an accurate measure of intelligence is a brainlet

>similitudes
wtf is that?

take the GRE subject tests if you think you know your shit

(pro tip, you don't)

i dunno man, i didnt study that much in highschool, was in advanced math but never took a real interest in it (im bio), still did AP AB Calc with a 4, and got a perfect on the SAT math without preparation, verbal (reading paragraphs thingy) was shit though. Only got 32 ACT and 75% percentile on GRE math too, so, im not that great at math.

this, them shits are humbling.
"the more you study a subject or field, the more you realize how much you don't know"

At least you're on track to be ready for college...

>go to khan academy

kek

Khan academy confirmed for brainlets

for burgers, whats the minimum sat/act scores for getting into ivy leagues/mit tier unis?

1500 can get lower or higher sometimes

The time spent self-loathing here like a tard could be used on studying for the SAT.

pretty sure that upenn has an average sat of 1460 on the new scale.

>do you expect me to remember all that old shit?
Yes? How the hell did you pass calculus without using trigonometry?

my problem isnt trig m8 . I love trig . My problem is those alternating angles and other similar angle stuff and old triangle rules.

The total score is the same as mine from 5 years ago. Currently a math PhD student.

Just read a shitload of news articles everyday, it really helps.

in which uni though

just memorizing the universe was enough to get me through all of calculus. Was a bitch having to derive everything from scratch at the start of every test though

Took the Physics GRE this weekend. Mein goot.

you grew up a poor orphan I'm sure

That's enough to get into state college though

Thank fuck reading is gone, you chucklefucks get to shit on that stain

Here's mine (I'm 18 now). Fucked up the English pretty badly, but no point retaking, cause I don't have the money to pay for anywhere that's going to separate out the 1520s and 1600s, and I'm going into engineering, so they care about the Math more anyways.

Interestingly, I scored 2 points higher on the ACT English than the Math (35-33)

lower middle class immigrant who has english as a second language

man my english scores are poop

are you going to ivy league?

American standards are pretty low desu. Did some AP tests 9 years ago that I didn't study for and got 5,5,4 (humanities tho). Honestly curiosity, confidence, willingness to work hard, and an 120+ IQ are far more important in the long term than school grades, exams, diplomas, internships, CVs, etc. I nearly got kicked out of highschool for failing in the standard math classes (struggled with adding and multiplying fractions). Then I taught myself math, programming, machine learning, neuroscience, etc during my bachelors, and am handing in my PhD in one weeks time. All the 'high achievers'/valedictorians etc from my school are currently doing fuck-all, because they are robots who want to please others and have no passionate impulse within themselves to do things. Most the people who were passionate about one thing or another are doing cool stuff (starting companies, doing neat projects, doing research, etc). Stick to the fundamentals, the rest is fluff.

Not planning on it, though I am applying to MIT and Berkeley (both out of state). Also, Yale won't stop mailing me booklets and shit, so I think I'll apply there as well.

>Yale won't stop mailing me booklets

For a 1520 you sure are retarded when it comes to these things.

>haha americans are so stupid. Europeans learn point-set topology in middle school. Ameribrainlets BTFO!!!!
>h-haha not being american is why i c-couldnt understand the basic algebra questions
The absolute state of Yuro damage control.

What is the address of the site, im not american.

>mfw Australian who has no idea about SAT quality
>check through sections of 2015 edition
>end result 98%

I'm doing an IT and Finance/Economics undergrad, is this really supposed to be difficult or was it just an easy year?

>tfw 2270 SAT in old system
>lost 90 points on writing section due to my shit understanding of Plato

feels bad

>my shit understanding of Plato

How? The SAT isn't meant to test you on anything other than principles. Everything is literally outlined in the given texts.

There are other places besides the US and Europe. Also not all the European countries have good education.

I'm guessing their essay question was 'According to Plato, "XXX". Write an essay about YYY' and they misinterpreted the quote.

I hated the sat essay. I spend 20 minutes coming up with a deep, relevant piece of evidence while Chad just bullshits his way through making up evidence