Turkey scraps evolution

Turkey has taken yet another step backwards as they remove the theory of evolution and mentions of Charles Darwin from their curriculum.

alaraby.co.uk/english/society/2017/9/18/turkey-scraps-theory-of-evolution-from-school-curriculum

>european educashun

>european
t*rk detected

>Removing the theory of evolution.

And so the wizards went to war.

Good for them. Evolution has stifled science for far too long.

lmao atheists finally getting a taste of their medicine
no atheist proselytism in school

You don't see them removing other theories and models of biology because it can't be politicized.

I bet these fags don't even know what a lipid raft is.

Even Iran teaches evolution at their schools

they will become the laughingstock of nato
this is going to be very bad

They already are.

When Saudi students see theory of evolution, it's a world shattering revelation to them.

Also because they realise just how inbred they are.

Turkish-American global intellectual hegemony when?

Cockroaches don't come out till you turn off the light.

I hope I'll be still around to watch Turks genocided in the future wars against Islam.

will this mean another coup?

Erdogan is finally showing his full retard power level

This is a good thing.

>Education Minister Ismet Yilmaz said the new "value-based" curriculum would teach evolutionary mechanisms such as natural selection but evolution itself was too advanced for high school and would not be taught until college.
>"We have excluded controversial subjects for students at an age unable yet to understand the issues' scientific background"
Did the education minister just call his country's children brainlets?

Turkey has already gone to hell. This is the cherry on top.

Prove it wrong then, don't remove it because you don't like it.

you don't tell me what to do

Once again I get surprised on how fucking stupid people can be.

thanks magic black skienke man

wieder ein edgy deutscher, bleib bei deinem Volk white boy

Well it makes sense that cockroaches don't like the idea of evolution.
They're practically indestructible, so it doesn't affect them anymore.

so progressive!
oh wait

Now Leftists will have to choose between defending Muslims or defending Darwin.
I guess they will defend Muslims. If you don't agree it's "Islamophobic".
While At same time calling rednecks anti science.
#Sharia_Law_in_Europe #Double_Standard

Roach here
We no longer give a shit about the country
it's fun to watch it burn when you stop caring

Senin gibileri de eğiteceğiz merak etme.

This. We should take math out next.

>It will teach natural selection but not evolution
>It will teach evolution through natural selection
>But not evolution
What?

This is old news.

Creationists believe natural selection and micro evolution occurs, but "Evolution" itself is hyper accelerated such that we arrived at modern species from progenitor species in the roughly 4,000 years since the flood, then this hyper accelerated evolution suddenly stopped for no reason.

At this rate we might see a reconquest of constantinople

>At this rate we might see a reconquest of constantinople
who gives a shit, it'd probably be an improvement

>"Step Backwards"
Progressivism is a meme

turkey was already a shithole so nbd

There are only forms as there is no skill that accompanies the theory of evolution
also, I remember making all life and there are no genes and they don't make more life (life)

>Did the education minister just call his country's children brainlets?
No, he's further Islamising Turkey under a secular facade. Just like banning the sale of alcohol "for health reasons".
Turkey will soon be Iran 2.0

You think Leftists believe in evolution? It goes against everything about racial equality. Evolution proves certain races evolved to better adapt to a harsher environment through higher intelligence. Evolution is hated by them.

They're taking the steps to instate the sharia law in like the next 10 years. You can expect it to turn into Syria in no time which is bad news for europe.

even more civil war in turkey? I guess the EU will have built an army by the time.

Everyone who knows nothing about geopolitics should calm down and shut the fuck up. You sound like those popsci neil degrass tyson redditor fans. Turkey is becoming more authoritarian but its their own fault, they elected him so thats what they get. I dont see how evolution will change anything since it offers no practical applications and its useless in other fields. Unlike mathematics which is very versatile. Even muslims who learn evolution just ignore it, so it does not change anything for this 99% islamic country.

You dont need evolution to build bridges, buildings, ships, weapons, electronics. You need REAL PRACTICAL science

>don't teach evolution
>give islamists more time to indoctrinate kids
>not a bad thing.

Tbh it would be better for them to teach that allah keeps bridges up, so when their country disintigrates around them people can be right pissed off and crush cockroach erdogan.

not true. knowing about evolution makes you question Islam. this has huge political implications.

im not debating whether its good or bad, thats not up to me to decide, my point is that not teaching evolution ultimately does nothing to their engineering projects which are what actually matter

You want islamists to have successful engineering projects?

Islam does not lead into technology. Islam leads into a stone age society. If there are roads and bridges in islamic societies, they were build by western architects, indian slaves, and oil money. An islamic society will make Turkey degenerate even further.

desu I think you guys are blowing this up out of proportion due to islamophobia

Id rather have them as allies now, we are allied with saudi arabia ffs and nobody gives a shit it works and at least they arent allied with russia or iran

Shia > Sunni, and zoroastrianism is making a comeback in Iranian youth

>taking physics 2 last semester
>today's lecture is on the photoelectric effect
>get excited since it's the beginnings of quantum mechanics
>professor opens up with how Einstein was a filthy plagiarizing kike that stole the Nobel Prize from Hertz and Planck
>concludes the lecture with how we'll encounter more of this Jewish bullshit if we continue studying this subject