She thinks a book's length is an indicator of its difficulty

>she thinks a book's length is an indicator of its difficulty.

Well, for women, a books length is indicative of its difficulty because women read so slowly that any decently long book would be a monumental task in their mind. Also, women are simply incapable of grasping concepts like prose, philosophy, etc, so they don't really care how complex a book is, since all they identify with are the characters and relationships in the book.

Nice bait man. Shame no one is biting.

>being this new

Oh come on. they're just trying to attract the white knights and women on this board. There's no other reason to put this much effort into a reply.

>she
>thinks

>women
>this board

w e w

Eh, I know a girl who goes on here. She's fucking weird though.

L O N D O N
give me her number

i hope you're not talking about me...

that's partially true.
if a certain level of decent writing is in place, i don't give a fuck about prose. i'm much more interested in the character development. that doesn't mean a book focused on character development can't also be complex...

long books are usually not straight to the point enough for me, though. i don't see why i should waste my time with long winded explanations and descripions of stuff that isn't related to the plot in any way.
granted, i don't see much reason to read fiction anymore, anyways. so take that into consideration.

Women are rudimentary nervous systems attached to sex organs am I right guys

ure a fucking retard, ask yourself why something is the way it is before dismissing it like a 12 year old, and i mean it, you really are dismissing an entire line of thought like a 12 year old, you fuck.

Did you type this while bungie jumping

>i don't give a fuck about prose
it's not a real grill :(

which "which line of thought" did i dismiss and and "why is it the way it is"?

are all girls now into prose or incapable of grasping the concept like this user suggested?
maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't make general assumptions

>are all girls now into prose or incapable of grasping the concept like this user suggested?
there are two types of Veeky Forums grills who count as real humans
1. non-fiction and history type girls who have purer deeper and more accurate autism than their male counterparts
2. grills who use their natural superior understanding of prosody and register to understand things like nabokov, hugo, why joyce is worse than woolf, and who can quote goethe in german as well as any German philosopher

the rest are YA readers whose male counterparts are /v/ and obviously don't count as real people, let alone as grills

what if i prefer non-fuction but also am able to quote anything in german perfectly? have i exploded your dualistic system then?

No, greekaboo grills have the same type autism too. It's just harder to see because they're LARPing a more bawdy society where you have to discuss dualism over wine.

>She thinks
Nice meme.

what if i'm not a greekabo, have no to low autism, don't LARP and don't drink wine?

vitiated yet?

your inability to understand predicate logic implies you can't quote much german. are you trying to prove you're from /v/?

>she thinks a dick's length is an indicator of its worth

der horizont der mesten menschen ist ein kreis mit dem durchmesser null. und das nennen sie ihren standpunkt

>it isn't a quote
>it's a paraphrase
>of einstein
>with spelling errors in inserted words
hi /v/