Driving around during a sunny day

>driving around during a sunny day
>seeing all the qt from a nearby university
>knowing I never talked to anyone during university and they only go for Chads and are disgusted by everyone else
>find the idea of working hard in my 20s to get leftover women in my 30s a sick joke that is overoptimistic anyway

Life is suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87BPL62wyyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be me
>have gf
>you don't
>haha

Life as a chad is not easy either.

There are those among us, myself included, who wish to drop the lifestyle but can't as it is the only thing we know. I grow weary of the endless cycle of whores and want a woman with actual substance, not one of the airheads that exist on college campus chiefly to consume trash wine and be fucked by a rotation of people like myself.

But how can one escape this cycle? All of my friends are with me here. If you leave or act differently from the norm, you are a "fag," and face social outcast. It is too uncomfortable to tolerate but the primal pleasures of drinking and fucking are enough to keep you to remain.

And so we stay. But know that everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side.

Empty sex is objectively better than no sex.

>browsing Veeky Forums on a sunny day
>seeing all the good threads from smart people
>knowing I never talked to any of them and they only talk to non-imbeciles and are disgusted by me
>find the idea of shitposting in my 20s to become a bitter frogman and commit suicide in my 30s brilliant
>create this thread

It's like the mythic tantalus though, is it not?

You get as physically intimate with someone as possible but you will never connect on a personal level. It's excruciating. Many a times I've grown to like someone I've been with and attempted to play "captain save a ho," for lack of a better term, only for her to hook up with one of my friends. I cannot be angry though because I've done the same thing, hooking up with a girl my friend fancies because it makes them angry and because claiming the "prize" that comes with being with this girl, getting better social standing.

The "chads" and the "stacies" are really crabs in a bucket when it comes to escaping the cycle of sharing women and other degeneracy. I really wish we still lived in times when courtship or dating was necessary before getting in a woman's pants.

I appreciate this, an in depth look at the life so many men try so hard to have.

That's not what it's like at all.

>seeing a qt from a nearby university
>enjoy a conversation
>meet at a party later
>have enjoyable, consequences-free sex
>maybe part on good terms, maybe sit down and talk about things and decide we want a monogamous relationship.

can you walk me through these steps

>from small talk conversation with a stranger to casual sex

I never got how this happens. Maybe I'm an autist.

is this sheepposting

I will say, the one thing that sets us apart from you is thoughtlessness and lack of care for those who aren't our own. The "best" "chads" are not the most attractive ones, but the coolest ones who behave the most entertainingly or nonchalantly. Guys uglier than me get with hotter girls because they don't overthink things and just go for it. You lot all put too much thought into how you behave and what others think of it. This is not to say "just be yourself." "Yourself" is most likely awkward or weird, and the fact is, penetrating these circles is near impossible for an outsider. "Yourself" can't hang with these people. These are people whose "self" is attractive or funny in a way to their male peers as well as the women they try to go for. Not that being in these circles is necessarily a good thing, most of us will finish our business degrees and become corporate drones and live un-unique and boring lives. Hell, most of my friends haven't read a book in the last year.

The bottom line is, if you are not a "chad" now, you have little hope of ever becoming one, but that isn't as bad as it may seem to you.

Mainly by talking.

some girls are just that easy because they constantly sloosh

Fucking die, all of you.

guys did you know some girls have a bit of robo tech installed that means when you cum in girl her robo tech zaps the sperm dead and there's no baby???? wow it's like you dont need condoms anymore but u wouldnt no cus u get no pussy ahahhhaa

That's evident.

What does that mean?

I'm glad to hear this. I attempted to obtain this kind of life, but the closer I came to it the more I realized I didn't want it and despised the people who had it (if they were actually as shallow as they acted).

pretty sure it's not sour grapes

they got frothy coffee where they pussy be n they need dat coffe drank by a thirsty dick if u no what i mean???

Well first you have to ascertain that she's into you from your conversation. I can't explain how this works, but you may need to get the word from her friends about what she's like and if you might have a shot.

When you see her at the function you are both drunk and you find a convenient time when both of you are not in a circle amongst your respective friends and approach her. What you say here doesn't really matter as long as you know that she's into you, again something very hard to explain. At some point in your meaningless conversation she'll move slightly closer to you in a way that conveys her interest without making it obvious (this is so if you aren't interested she doesn't have to face rejection). Right around now you should grab her around the waist. Again, if you have the natural ability then this won't be awkward, but since you all have to ask, you probably don't know how to do it. Then you say something like "Hey c'mon" and she may or may not say something. Again, the words aren't important. Most of this is nonverbal. Then you take her away and do whatever.

This is for the "prize" girls. The ones that aren't easy whores and actually make you put in work to get them. You get more social capital from getting with these types of girls. Others are pretty much whores that everyone has been with at some time or another. You only get with them if you are really drunk at the end of the night and really need to get your rocks off. With them you can pretty much walk up and ask if they want to hookup and then lead them away, if they don't ask you first.

The second type are usually the "stacies" those fucking autists usually obsess over. They sometimes become obsessed with the last "chad" that hooked up with them but he pays her no mind because she has been with like a gorillion guys and its kind of annoying that she even wants to talk to you when you aren't drunk. She lacks social capital and tries to gain it by attempting to trap one of the people higher up on the ladder. Or else they are just pleasure seekers who feel like getting fucked by a bunch of different guys. Either way, I pity the losers who fall in unrequited love with this type of girl. They refuse you not because you're ugly, but because of your lack of social standing.

Being horny doesn't justify bedding strangers.

false
no sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..any sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fap

I'm not that autistic user but i get what you are saying. You are obviously a bit attractive though.
Can you lead me to where i will learn more about
>social standing
>social capital
Is this part of evolutionary psychology?

Its called field theory.

Here's a video to explain: youtube.com/watch?v=87BPL62wyyU

Women escape this sentiment because they have no depth

There was once a woman with real depth in our circle and all of us were in love with her but sadly I did not win that prize and now she's dating one of my friends. She's a cool person and I still like talking to her though. Not even the hottest out of all of her friends, really, but her personality made a sort of "mist" around her and made everything she did very charming and attractive.

>be socially inept
>never learned how to talk to women
>almost junior in college
>realize half of what was supposed to be the best years of my life have been squandered away
End it.

I once knocked on the gates of 'chad'. I had the chance to step in but fortunately i met a psychotic girl that became my gf the same day i met her. This relationship was impregnated with suffering but led me to a path away from the empty life i had before. The dictance to normality, this thirst for knowledge, deepness and an oeuvre led to a Renaissance of vitality. Unfortunately it led to a disgust for most of people, especially for people in my age. Maybe this will change when i find people that are more like me, because im literary surrounded by chads in my major

This is Veeky Forums, you fucking sperg.

Reported.

i want more

I don't come here much at all but I imagine it's like /mu/ but with books. Basically /r9k/ with a medium.

>supposed to be the best years of my life
It's a meme. Boring parties with shit booze and cheap drugs, some bad casual sex. Basically high-school with some more responsibilities. Exciting for first years, but quickly becomes tedious. If you didn't play yourself in some atrocious dead end job, then your later years should be infinitely better and more enjoyable.

You sound very boring and pretentious. No offense.

Thanks for this. I'm excited for my years after college and was hoping that wasn't unfounded.

Also wasting >muh best years of muh life was long a big fear of mine.

Not literature. Stop posting this shite.

I guess you can read Bordieu?

I have the same feelings sometimes. You all should know that I am like the Bernard Marx of chads. Someone put a pinch of too much thoughtfulness in me and now I have a tendency to like doing things that aren't cool such as browsing Veeky Forums and interacting with some of the people lower in the field that I would be scolded for associating with. My friends would be appalled by my posts in this very thread because of the time I spent thinking of doing such a pointless task as describing my feelings about such a lifestyle. I am mocked and called "gay" or "faggot" sometimes but as I said earlier I get my revenge through hooking up with some of the women they desire before they can get to them and also making clever jokes about their mannerisms that grant me social capital at their expense.

you are a bourgeois or a middle class guy who live amongst some low bourgeois ?

That sound pretentious, because i can not express it in a more subtle way and i had to look up most of the words in a dictonary

>mfw some autist consoles the virgins with his creative writing
>mfw naive teenagers thinking anyone who lives such a life would have a shred of self-awareness to write this
>mfw 'chad' talks about social capital and field theory

>old hags
>cute
Women aren't attractive past 16

Try to be less of a faggot, maybe people will like you more and you won't have to hide underneath this juvenile 'hate them dumb chads' rhetoric.

>supposed to be
kys socialcuck
>Field theory
lmao why does everyone want to be a physicist so badly?

I am a person of middle class among my group of friends who range from the richest 1% to the bottom rung of the upper class.

I suspect my somewhat lower relative social standing compared to my "chad" peers somehow correlates with my comparative lower economic standing, but I'm not sure just how much, if at all, it factors in.

>it uses the term field just like physics
>how dum roflamo ecks dee
kys yourself brosef

>Talks about fields and """""""""""""""""""""multidimensional spaces""""""""""""""""""""" and subspaces
>Implying they aren't trying to imitate a mathematized science

I think I explained the consequence of being the type of person to write this kind of thing has had on my status among the "chads"

>applying mathematical abstracts to real world is bad
>using mathematical terminology colloquially is bad
seriously, kys yourself fedoratrash

OP I love your posts. You're either from the UK or Ohio.

>Spend nearly 4 years at uni
>Dont even have a prolonged conversation with a single girl
>Cant remember the name of anyone I met so far
>Dont use my vocal chords for a month at a time
>Going into postgraduate in the hope of having one year of the normal college experience
What the fuck am I mean to even do to obtain a normal social life?

As some user said before ITT, you either are naturally funny and popular or you will never make into the social group.

I spend 4 years in the Uk for a phd. I did not talk to anybody but my supervisor and my landlord.

But most conversations I listen to are people talking about facebook memes and their classes

Normally you graduate, go out into real world, lose/forget most of your previous friends and maybe find new ones you actually like. But you dodged that bullet. Enjoy doing research alone, meeting with professors once a week and maybe teaching some annoying undergrads.

>they only go for Chads and are disgusted by everyone else

No, they just aren't attracted to losers like you, OP. Makes sense if you think about it.

and the summer is the best, since most students leave (only asian remains), even my supervisor=> 2 months without talking is super good.

y'all need to get some pills or something for your social anxiety

You work hard in your 20s and then you marry a young 20 year old in your 30s.

You obviously don't marry a 30 year old when you're 30.

This is the thing: most people like me. But this is just because i play(ed) the role of a careless optimistic dude. If i would meet my friends again today they would not like me and call me a faggot just like you. I tried to show how i really am but it was ignored or seen as a joke. And that is the big proplem: people that feel choosen to call other people pretentious. This is why i hate 'them chads', this is why everyone seems so simelar in my surroundings.

I am that user
yes, people with friends like the same things as you for the most part. They like memes from social media (knowledge of popular culture factors into-wait for it-cultural capital), discussing mundane shit from their classes or other people, and talking about things that happened over the weekend. You probably lack 1.) the ability to make friends to discuss these things with and 2.) the personality to say funny and interesting things about these topics in a way that isn't awkward.

Your case sounds particularly bad if what you say about your lack of communication is true. I don't know of any ways to help you with that, maybe join clubs and try to meet people with similar tastes in things. Spend time away from your computer and seek out other people. Remember that you are not important, your "coolness" isn't derived from how "cool" you think the things you say and do are, but how "cool" other people think the things you say and do are.

I like physics, so the first point is clearly an incorrect inference. There's nothing wrong with using math terminology, but when you do it in a clearly pretentious way for the sake of impressing the uneducate, you look bad. Just like there's nothing wrong with using physics terminology, but when new age people start throwing the words "energy" and "quantum" around wildly for the sake of lending legitimacy to their bullshit ideas, they look bad.

All you fags are complete idiots. There is no reason why a r9k beta couldn't become a chad. The problem is you virgins enjoy more to wallow in self pity and to think you were """destined""" to be a loser from the day you were born. Wrong. Become to person you want tobe.

>these profound teenage truthbombs
Why am I still on this website.

>energy
Just a point : Energy is not like quantum. energy a is a generic word meaning ''things happening'', which is the sens that physicists took as well.

All the terms in the video refer to abstract structural concepts and are freely used absolutely everywhere. I get your point about energy and quantum, but these terms are really much more specific and definite. I'm a math graduate myself and I don't see why you would be assblasted over this usage.

I want to be the person I am now, just instead of no gf, nice gf, and instead of sick, not sick.
At least I'm not dying, and i have books, and Veeky Forums. Love you anons.

there is literally no way that a person whose mind has been corrupted by /r9k/ can change their personality so drastically that they become a chad. Look at elliott roger, he tried changing his behavior and mannerisms to be more "chad" like and it was horrifyingly weird.

>most people don't care about my special mind and delicate internal world
>we all have to wear masks
Wew. You'd think with this message being in every other 2deep4u piece of pseud media you would have come to terms with it already and used it to your advantage instead of whining on a meme forum.

to get girls, you have to make some changes to your behavior. this is true for all animals and mating rituals.

elliott roger was getting advice from PUAs which is just wrong wrong wrong