Read mein kampf on the subway

>read mein kampf on the subway
>get the looks

>ugly vile /r9k/-tier frogposting scum
>thinking they're looking with disdain because of the book

they are giving you those looks because you are reading a pleb-tier book

Hitler is redpill approved, numale cuck

>Germany
Day after US election I wanted to go around as a joke in classes, subway or busses fake reading "Art of the Deal" just to see what funny reactions I would get.
After my third time explaining I'm not a Trump supporter since I am german not american and receiving insults and being told I should be ashamed of myself I gave up.
Guess I still got reactions I was looking for but not in a joking funny way.
Maybe I'm just autistic and people across the ocean can't chuckle at something absured that just happened in the US.

>read Lolita on the bus
>eleven year-old girl puts her hand on my lap
>look over
>she smiles at me

>not covering all of your books with paper bags.

>I'm just autistic
Volltreffer

This is why a book cover with the author's name and the book's title should suffice.

But the redpill itself is not approved outside of literally autistic frogweebs.

Soon mandatory in the US

do you approve of hitlers views? if so, why?

If Wordsworth would do this they would soar in sales.

I really don't understand why Wordsworth doesn't just have blank covers with text or the one's all the other publishers have where they just slap some old art on there

Yeah dunno who told them that is better to have shitty superimposed pictures on their covers instead of just leaving them blank.
>blank covers
>super cheap
Literally would be no reason to not buy Wordsworth other than if they don't have the translation you'd want.

Dunno who decides over at Wordsworth but its definitely some top notch memester with all those shitty covers.

>uni starting this monday
>take the hour long train ride to school
>got my MAGA hat and my mein kampf ready

I'm really hoping I make some liberal faggots mad.

You can read a book without agreeing with its premises.

Keep telling yourself that.

I would have laughed withat you hans

haha, make sure to bring your open carry AR-15 xDD
""""""""ironically"""""""" kek

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

>you will see a little dead girl in you
What did he mean by this?

Kek

we /facebook/ now

You're so bad at this you've become worse than what you're parodying. No subtlety at all. Sad!

lmao!

>tfw people are looking at me bcuz theyre cucks and not cuz im ugly

>lese Mein Kampf in der U-Bahn
>werde verhaftet

>a few seats away from you there's a girl and her boyfriend
>she whispers to him "hey do you see that fat guy over there with the Trump hat and the Hitler book?"
>they both snicker and he says "what a loser"
>after they get off the train they never think about you again

Keep telling YOURSELF that from your circlejerk froggy :^)

that's right, why would you read it? it's shit, might just as well read some good overview on nazism

I want to read ''The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich''. Would this be considered a 'good overview on nazism'?

I hear you bro. Nobody understands absurdism or autism.

DELETE THIS

this is why you faggots never get laid.

That doesn't make it good book, frog.

t. numale cuck

You could read some actually good far-right literature, but instead you're reading a shitty autobiography. It wasn't even written, it was dictated.

>on the subway
Why would you get out of the house?

t. numale cuck