Can you solve this test Veeky Forums?

Can you solve this test Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbar.org/publications/human_rights_magazine_home/human_rights_vol32_2005/spring2005/hr_spring05_act.html
pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/literacy_popup.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2nd part

3rd part

>10 seconds per question

You seem to be confused, this is the science and math board, not the literacy board. is that way. Please read board descriptions before posting in them, you illiterate piece of human garbage.

I went through the whole thing expecting it to have tricky puzzles or something. There wasn't. The time limit seems like the only hard part. These are all easy, delete this shitty post.

Found the brainlet.

Sure. What am I, a nigger?

30 questions & 10 minutes.

600/30 = 200/10 = 20 seconds per question

Yes, you are.

>In the space below draw three circles, one inside (engulfed by) the other

You have two inside (engulfed by) the other.

>v is the second to last letter

he also failed 11 lmao

"one inside the other" makes it sound like there are only two circles total, so I interpreted it to mean that it should apply to any of the two circles. If you interpret it to only refer to two of the circles, it doesn't say where to put the third circle, so it's valid to put it around the others.

fuk

No I didn't.

>interpret
The proper interpretation is whichever one you didn't choose, nig. I'll be damned if you vote on my watch.

draw a line around? what like a square? how can you draw a 1D shape and have it enclose a 2d area. fucking brainlets.

You missed 1, 3, 4, 6, and 11 on the first page.

sorry user, you can't vote

This test looks like it's transparently a trap to reject anyone the examiner doesn't like, while accepting people they do like. I imagine that is the point?

Exactly correct. This is a literacy test given to blacks who wanted to vote in America.

Number 10 is wrong.

The letter should be "a," since the first word that begins with "L" is Louisiana.

>Circle the first, first letter of the alphabet in this line.
>Circle the first, first...
What did they mean by that?

Are you stupid?

am i missing something or is 30 both a misprint and impossible?
also, 11 is ambiguous
am i supposed to make the number into one million, or into a number less than one million?

You failed question 14.

>This is a literacy test given to blacks who wanted to vote in America.
it was given to anyone who couldnt prove a 5th grade education, which was almost all blacks.

Were you born retarded like that or did you acquire retardation during your sorry excuse of a life?

You got 11 wrong. You just have to cross out the 1. It's a trick question.

We'll just mark your response as a "yes" for our record-keeping.
You can leave now. You don't get to vote.

14 is wrong. Line under i, not through.

21 is wrong. The "e" is written upside down and backwards.

22 is wrong. First space is after the "22."

Are you illiterate or something?

>The "e" is written upside down and backwards.
No it's not

The most annoying thing about these "tests" is that they'll get brought up to discredit any argument for a legitimate literacy requirement in the future.

>curved horizontal line
mmhm

6. that's not a circle though. that's a bullseye.

Many whites failed the tests liek that one (not exactly like that eon since this was a particularity overt example) but still got in. Remember that education in the South was limted and gimped in general

americanbar.org/publications/human_rights_magazine_home/human_rights_vol32_2005/spring2005/hr_spring05_act.html

Test were mostly realyl up to the giver to decide who passes or not. For one I can just only ask "who's the pres" and for another they have answer every question right.

Like who can answer all these question?
pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/literacy_popup.html

>V comes before Z
stay illiterate Tyrone