White moves King down to the left
Black moves Queen down one

Re3

????

sorry this was white to mate in two

Qb4+
B or Q to c4
Kf2#

>game has progressed that far and there are still 5 pawns at their starting positions
Shit game.

King moves up left and takes rook.

Queen one down-right

Qb4+
d4
Nf2+
Kd5

>playing chess

Brainlets.

Re3
if Ke4 then Bf4
if Re4 then Qd5

Nf2# mates in one though :^)

Qxf2 nigger

To be quite honest with you family I don't think there is a mate in 2 here

Nevermind I found it Nd4

Qe6

o fug u got me m88

Qa7 Bd4
Qh7

Bishop takes Knight

Qb4
black responds with either Qd4 or Bd4
Nf2#
too easy

or Pd4

if Pd4 then after Nd4, Kd5

Qb1#

Qxa7 d4 is not a mate in 2
Qb4 d4 is not a mate in 2

Rf2; Kg1 forced; Qe1 checkmate.

Well, something more difficult, perhaps?

Also are there any boards on Veeky Forums where can i find threads about chess? Traditional games would be the right place to start a thread(i think), but there's nothing about chess there. Same goes of alternative sports.

I don't think Veeky Forums is the proper place to discuss about chess desu

inb4
>Chezz iz fur smartz, Veeky Forums iz fur smartz therfor thiz iz de right board XDXD :D

You might have better success on Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums but if you want to talk about chess you will probably need to start your own thread whether on Veeky Forums or on Veeky Forums
This is a good thread for Veeky Forums because it's a "You should be able to sovle this" thread
Any thread tying chess to IQ or using chess to call others brainlets is bound to get dozens of bumps on Veeky Forums
Whether you make a thread on Veeky Forums or on Veeky Forums depends on what people you want to bantz with. I don't know anything about the memes on Veeky Forums so personally I would be more inclined to make such a thread on Veeky Forums.

>brainlets
man I gotta get out of this cancerous hell-hole. See ya Veeky Forums

These are equivalent, you retard.

>Qxa7 d4 is not a mate in 2

err, shit, look a little closer. I think he maybe right. If the queen takes its black counterpart on a7, she can give mate next move at e3. that forces white to move either the pawn or the bishop to df to stop Q(a7) to e3#. After blocking the queen from giving mate by blocking the d4 square with the bishop, white leaves himself open to mate by Nf2#. If he blocks the queens path via pawn, the white queen gives mate by B7#. Eitherway, Qxa7 is mate in 2. I'm going to transcribe that so we can check my reasoning-

In the event that black does not block d4 (only 2 possible moves-

1. Qxa7 Ba1 or Bc3
2. Qe3#

hence, blocking the d4 square is forced.

black blocks mate with pawn

1. Qxa7 d4
2. Qb7#

black blocks mate with bishop

1.Qxa7 Bd4
2.Nf2#

No. Shit. BxNf2. Fuck me. Fuck it I'm going to solve the captcha and post anyway.

No still got it!!!

1.Qxa7 Bd4
2.Qxh7#

The queen give mate in 2 at either b7, h7 or e3.

I really should edit this post to make it look like I had the answer all along but i cbf going back through everything. The point is Qxa7 leads to mate in 2 no matter what.

Hey guys, do you think was a troll?

I . . . just cant see the mate in 2. Is this a troll??

Re3 doesnt work-

1. Re3 Re4,Ne4, Be4

check may be given with Qxe7, but its not mate as Kf5.

Nope, I've made an idiot of myself again.

1. Re3 Nf4,bf4,Rf4
2. Bf4#

Note that even if he blocks with Re4 he cannot relieve the checkmate by taking the bishop with RxBf4, as this would open the king to attack from the rook on the e3 square.

Note that this is not how these puzzles are meant to be solved. It is meant to be the case that there is only one sequence of moves. Could this be another troll or is there something i've missed? black really does have the option of blocking f4 with 3 pieces, knight, bishop or rook. So, like my last post, technically I havent come up with a valid solution. Can anyone help?

see

Ok this one isnt really even a puzzle. its:

1. . . . Rf2+
2. Kg1 Qe1#

This is better than my other 2 solutions because its an actual valid answer, but these are meant to be hard.

Nerds to never mate... forever

OMG, you've hilariously noticed the pun that the term "mate" for winning a game of chess can also mean sexual congress!!! How unique, no chess player has EVER, in the history of the whole wide WORLD, heard that joke before.

Until their second day of high school.

Idiot.

By the way, its the e4 square that needs to be blocked, not f4. Its late and im tired,as you can guess from my long rambling posts.

All my analysis here is right, but I'm also wrong in the answer- it's not a troll, there is a clear solution. The clue is in the fact that the queen can give check by taking the pawn on h7. Obviously, she cant simply move straight to that square as the black queen will exchange. But removing the queen from the file is easy-

1. Nf2+ QxNf2

The black queen no longer protects the pawn at h7.

2. Qxh7#

The king cannot escape to the d4 or f4 squares due to the knight on e6, squares d3, e3 and f3 are all covered by whites pawns, obviously f5 is unavailable due to the rook on g5. The queen has no choice but to take the knight after Nf2, it's the only way of relieving the check. Solved.

>autist to never mate... forever
FTFY

1. Nf2+ Qxf2
2. Qxh7+ Qf5
Again, nigger

It's not a troll I already have the answer 1. Nd4

1. ... Qxd4 2. Qxh7#
1. ... Bxd4 2. Qb1#
1. ... Kxd4 2. Qb4#
1. ... exd4 2. Qxd5#
1. ... any other 2. Rg4#

1. Qxa7 d4