getting high in high school. Get it? haha
>finished highschool through local community college at 19
>start doing harder drugs and doing nothing with my life
>nobody needs to explain this to me

it's been an adventure, i guess

statistical outliers happen. also call me when you get through grad school

cool. keep it up.

>uni
Well that explains it all by itself, doesn't it euroshitter.

I managed to finish uni with pretty good grades while being a raging alcoholic and getting shitfaced almost every day.
TAKE THAT ATHEISTS

>Get to college
>Start doing DustOff every day
>Become a literal retard
>Stop going to class
>Fail literally every class
>Get kicked out
>Can't get a job anywhere because I'm retarded

I wish I was still just smoking weed

Middle school means you smoked weed while your brain was developing, which according to the literature negatively affects your cognitive abilities. If you have a habit of drinking alcohol as well the detrimental effects are multiplied.

Basically you could have been even better than you are now.

I know several lawyers and medical students that were the biggest stoners I have ever known. You either let it make you lazy or you don't, it's called being driven. It's not fucking rocket science.

*Tips menorah*

I wish someone had told me this. I started using hard drugs and drinking heavily at 15. The worst part is you barely realize how dumb you've become, because you're too stupid to notice it.

the entire world refers to it as uni, even many americans do.

What the fuck? Seriously?

Easy. You got straight a's in your first dudeweedlmaoing year, then fell down to d-f and now you are majoring in liberal arts hence the helpfulness of weed.

I'm sorry, but I'm chad, Ihave majored in business and will oonly need a bachelors to get a top executive position in one of the biggest firm in the world

Have fun making no money forever with your 4 year degree.

Oh I see now. Any retard can get a degree in business.

You're high enough to convince yourself that you've gotten A's,.

>smoke weed most days during school
>do okay, A*AA in maths, further maths, physics
>quit before uni and just drop acid 3x a year
>average 90% on courses w/ 55% averages, win scholarship, whilst trying half as hard

My life is so much better now. But I do miss staying up until 5am smoking weed and playing PS1

>be me
>never smoked in high school
>classes always felt easy, graduated 4.0 from HS
>go to college
>grades drop off 1st year
>start smoking weed
>grades go up
>get all As the first semester I smoked nearly every day
>weed consumption goes up, doesn't seem to lower grades
>graduate college
>go to law school
>holy fuck this is a lot of work
>only smoke weed like 50% of days
>graduate law school
>smoke everyday studying for the bar
>pass bar 1st time
It really isn't that hard if you know how to not be a moron (know what weed does and doesn't do to you, don't be like "woaaah duuuude" and become a couch potato fascinated by flashy lights) and how to manage time well.

Also you gotta have a lot of willpower because sometimes you're high and you still must do something complex or whatever. You just have to be able to do it still. If you can't keep yourself at a high functioning level don't get high.

ive never really "got" weed. it isnt fun to me. i did shitloads of acid but got bored and dont anymore. stimulants are cool to get work done and/or jerk off but im using them less. i was a functioning alcoholic during my masters to the point of WDs if i quit, skipping class to drink, drinking at uni. started doing opiates instead after graduating with a 4.0. im addicted enough ill start throwing up and full body pains and want to kill myself if i stop. i have a 3.9 phd gpa so far. ive also had chronic insomnia and let 1 little bit of benzo to sleep turn into bartardation. ill lose like half my supply and be like wtf and barely remember anything. i think im too deep to CT benzos now. trying to taper so hard. they arent really even fun to me. opiates though, i... i need to quit i think but i dont want to. i used to use heroin and stopped at least.

spotted the retard

This isn't uncommon. I have my PhD and am employed as a research scientist at a prominent US university - still a daily smoker.

plenty of med school graduates are alcoholics. if you're smart enough substance abuse isn't going to stop you, but you'll always be better off without them.

t. someone who has done pretty much every common drug except crack and meth

Man you really should get help. You can't go on like that

im not a retard at all, even when i am really fucked up i beat almost everyone at mental tasks
i forgot using pcp probably weekly too. i also still sometimes drink and when i get a fifth i finish it in a day.
idk i might get help if it gets too retarded. ill try a few more times first. ive quit for weeks or more and relapsed. like no more wds and suddenly i decide i wanna use again lol. maybe one day. i was gonna try to be junk free half the day but i just took enough that ill be nodding soon. wew

liar

you are stupid senpai; nobody care

haha weed lol i feel sick if i dont smoke $60 worth of dabs a day but its not a REAL addiction! those other addicts are STUPID!
grow the fuck up, its possible to be smart but have some serious emotional and mental issues that you try to treat yourself

what are you doing your phd on?

math, more specifically stochastics
i did my masters in combinatorics/linear algebra

Wow, nice sarcasm. Almost got me.

>Outliers disprove a trend

*sigh*

>Start doing DustOff every day
mfw

it's relaxing

i dont do any dumb shit like you do. i just smoke and study

Smoke weed every weekend
Blast my grades' ass and rock an A average in Materials Engineering curriculum
Feels good man

>I have an anecdote that says otherwise
>Explain this
The weed has clearly made you susceptible to creating logical fallacies.

I don't know why I chose to smoke cess, I guess that's the time when I'm not depressed. But I'm still depressed. And I ask, what's it worth? Living in a world no different from a cell...

>explain this Veeky Forums
You majored in art appreciation. That's my guess. You're sure as hell not a rocket scientist.

>this asshurt a stoner isn't a brainlet like you
wew

Weed is fine. It's the hoardes of retards using it as an identity that make it look bad. Everyone already knows this.

Exactly my story too (except for the details of course). It truly is about the moment to moment will power, you can still think while being high, and you got to exploit that.

>rocket science
this is how you identify normies

Fuck marijuana junkies.

whatever you say, framelets/eyelets/manlets

i agree, they are like the normies who get piss drunk weekly then go crazy when you smoke crack once or twice ever. but worse in every way. weed nerds wont let me fucking shoot h in peace they have to whine about how their drug is smarter or some shit, i bet most of these losers wont ever be accomplished despite their yapping