Challenge:

challenge:
get 6 words from a random word generator and form it into some intelectual sounding aphorism

A proud champion of absentness will only encrypt the ultimate injustice.

kek

only a lunatic worm would controle and replace a crisis with none

After decades of honeydew bluster, a wall of depression stopped humanity in its tracks. The result was geometric cannibalism. When the first photosynthesizing cells declared their independence, the following generations of mortal man would never know the taste of plants.

Fuck your prompt, it's too limiting.

one more, i love them

a friendly contravention in a temple is always to be prefered over a sophisticated resistance on a rag.

feel free to alter the promt

but user, that was more of a short story than an aphorism...

things are louder in the dark.

excitement vomit swimming fear diversity plot

if diversity in a plot could only excite me as much as vomiting out of fear when swimming

that's awesome

are those really randomly generated words user

nope.

>occupation wash monk miracle lesson mainstream

The mainstream occupation with miracles washes the monks lesson away.

aww mane

kek

Under a communist regime the willing, the envious, and the poor all squeak, while the enthusiastic and the willing work, unknown and unrewarded.

lmao

but you used willing twice..

wartime double explicit booze bed invisible

After lots of booze -I almost see double- let me be explicit: its wartime! come to bed and you will understand how powerful an invisible weiner can be! Imma give you double!!

...I tried.

is that a rape threat? noice

gossip group terror fertility lurker dynamic

Our tendency to gossip fertility ultimately drived a group of us to a sinful lurker dynamic.

-neckbeard chronicles: /b/.

you try good user

Our tendency to gossip fertility ultimately drived a group of us to a sinful lurker dynamic. We're the terror of those normies.

>sinful lurker dynamic

my sides

>flush heat event accomplice healing wearable

This stoma was beyond healing, so I made it my accomplice. My body shivered when the heat rushed out. I redonned my wearables and took a walk. I didn't flush.

shit i didn't use event. i might be drinking a little.

This stoma was beyond healing, so I made it my accomplice. The event came, and so did I. I redonned my wearables and took a walk in the heat. I didn't flush.

SECOND EDITION!!! PLOT TWIST!!!!

kek

cheers

humming orphanage protect armchair confidential extreme

The loud humming of all those fucking kids at the orphanage that I was destined to protect became too extreme for me to tolerate: thats when I started hitting their heads with the armchair.

A French academic can capture the details of the planetary pulse

CORRECTION.

The loud humming of all those fucking kids at the orphanage that I was destined to protect became too extreme for me to tolerate: thats when I started hitting their heads with the armchair. This is of course confidential -dont tell anyone, for the sake of us both.

wonderfull

We descended into a speed-induced crossfire of hallucinations and lust, her pyramids in my mouth, and her hole; the sexiest donut my pipe had ever experienced.

incompetent travel sleeping art aid remedy

the art of sleeping seems incompetent compared to the aid and remedy that travel brings

simply perfect... one more user!

hmmmmhmfw..

not even a pink baloons architecture can sooth the abomination of a canibalistic disfigurement

The volcanic robot will repeat the promised mystery of the sauce

Accidental gun violence is rooted in an adhesive distortion of the ocean

The Elder Scrolls III Part Two: Akulakhan's Revenge