*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

for what purpose is there located adjacent a distance measuring device?

The author is dead, only reader interpretations matter

"how did this get here? I don't even own a copy of this!"
*Puts it back on shelf anyways*

ah yes, and so but and but so, the measurement device aforementioned; a purposeless artifact without helpful elaboration. afford it unto this recipient, an explanation?

You must dig into yourself to find the reason.

I for one, believe it shows the emasculation of the OP due to the size and girth of Foster Wallace's magnum opus, in regards to Op's 'magnum opus'

fie.

It was spontaneously disseminated into your room.

by whom? "literature" goblins?

God -wants to show you the right----->path.

by Zadie Smith

>Free books
Fucking cool

*reads it because it is a funny and relevant piece of literature*

Yes. Literature goblins. They gobble illiterates.

That is what he said. A goblin.

There is no translation to my native language, should I try to read it anyway? Is it any good?

the book is thicc

There is so much American idiom in this book, I don't even know if it will be intelligible to a non-native English speaker.

kek. great set up.

ehh, no problem here, kiddo

yay, a third copy!

*plays pokeflute*

/thread

kekm8 atheists

Is this book good

It sounds interesting and I want to read it, I think.

How is it so difficult? There's a glossary? It's nonlinear?

If you count good as ur head hurting and putting it down every 30 pages or so, yes it's good

GOLD

reddit

kek

It is actually a very funny and sad book with excellent characters. People are little bitches about this book and honestly I don't see how someone would have trouble understanding it. It's just long. It's not fucking Finnegan's Wake or something. The nonlinear plot points begin to connect in your mind after a while.

No glossary, just a lot of endnotes. a lot of key plot points are revealed here, as well as a lot of jokes that are laugh out loud funny.

>funny
you sociopath