Meta Veeky Forums

What is the social significance of Veeky Forums being center frame on the Veeky Forums front page? Is Veeky Forums the blessed book of based holy hiro? Is it the center than cannot hold?

What major, minor, or outsider religious texts are best suited to describe or guide Veeky Forums?

It's 7AM and I'm drinking beers naked in bed

OP is my girlfriend. She told me she'd post this thread. Good thread, sweetie!

Additionally, who is the prophet of Veeky Forums? Stirner? Hegel? Kneechee? Girard? Debord? Surely not Kant.

OP here, i am not your sweetie. user that is a pretty sweet life tho. having drank many beers and banged quite a few human females, i can tell you i don't miss being chained to a normie. sex was nice though. Veeky Forums is better.

This is probably the best thread I've ever seen

The meta threads are awful regardless of the board... but this one is terrible, at that.

Listen, just ban the /tv/ crossposters; they're easily spot and the 80% of cancer will die

this is an old gif

Ackshually...

Who even goes to the Veeky Forums front page?

Observe!

Hiro is obviously trying to tell us something! Why else would he have created new boards?

Look at the letters which intersect the golden spiral! The first 5 alone PROVE that something is going on.

>the R from retro games
>the O from pokemon
>the D from video game generals
>the E from video games
>the O from the video games section header
Here we have RODEO, very clearly and unambiguously in the first arc, which shows that the rest of the letters MUST mean something

Here are all the letters that intersect the spiral in order:
rodeocrth&ninriod

now if we remove 'rodeo' (which seems to act as an identifier rather than as part of the message itself) and set aside the ampersand temporarily, we are left with the following letters "CRTHNINRIOD"

As we speak i am working breathlessly at decoding this message. I'll keep you updated

He's telling us that video games are a combination of the following:

Otaku culture, transportation, television & film, technology, comics & cartoons, sexy beautiful women, shit Veeky Forums says, cams & meetups, politically incorrect, r9k, random, and very important posts

I challenge you to find anything untrue in this work of art.

Holy shit this is absolutely wonderful

I'm... I'm just upset

interesting theory

Unfortunately I came to a stopping point when it came to those letters. the anagrams that came out of this jumble of letters appeared meaningless. Phrases i was able to draw out included

'north ricin d'
'rich din torn' ("pour the riches" in Romanian)
'corn in third'
etc. (with the "and" sign somehow fitting in?)

However I am beginning to think that the first, primary axis, the vertical line at a perfect 1.618 ratio of the image, intersects with many other letters. This may lead closer to the true message.
If we add those letters intersecting with the vertical, we get an additional set of letters:

ivnaityrkycdiost

which opens up the door to many additional phrases. However, I believe the message will be able to be identified by its association to the word "rodeo" otherwise this exercise would never be verifiable.

Things I noticed:

- Literature and music, arguably the highest forms of art, are in centre, like straddling that plus sign
- Adult stuff (GIF, cartoons, requests) are all inside the clove on the bottom right
- One NSFW lays entirely inside one of the smallest cloves
- The central vertical line cuts in the middle the list of "others" and this clearly has a significance

GUYS WE'VE NEVER BEEN SO CLOSED TO THE TRUTH LIKE NOW

Okay, for an anagram containing all letters collected thus far (minus RODEO) the most obvious (and frightening) conclusion comes when you filter for brevity (fewest words)

the resulting phrase is "Contradictory Divinity & Shrink" which interestingly enough seems to tell the same thing in whatever order you place the words. 'contradictory' refers to two objects, and we are provided with two words, and an "&" to join them

This outcome is perplexing. I cannot make sense of it

I've put the letters which intersect the vertical line into an anagram generator and this is the result

I leave the interpretation to you

this is the better interpretation

>inactivity keys door

NEETs win again, wagecucks BTFO

These are pretty interesting

> tfw haven't been on the home page of Veeky Forums in years

redditors, you have to go back

But if the door were already open, inactivity can only lock it.

don't be daft, the home page of Veeky Forums is super patrician

>he doesn't click [Home] every morning so he can take a deep breath and survey his land

>Divinity & Shrink = Contradictory
I see no mystery here. Obviously, with "contradictory" being the only adjective and the others nouns, the adjective applies to their relation, as signified by the ampersand.

The comment being made here is about the schism between the world of science, in particular a shrink (or psychologist), and the world of the spirituality, religion, philosophy, etc. The dichotomy between the falsifiable and the un-. The flames of the heart versus the cooling rivers of the mind.

At the heart of this binary?

In the middle of all this?

LITERATURE

The CENTERPIECE of the website. Bold, sturdy, useful, reliable. The fountain from which you may drink the knowledge of both. The field in which these two opposites mingle.

My god, it is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid mine eyes upon.

>inactivity yokes rod
Stoicism confirmed for philosophy of nofap. Endure in grim silence and you may control the urges of the dick

It lies in the middle, but see the inescapable conclusionThat simply does not apply to music. So here we are faced with a choice in our interpretation between music literature; one below and one above. However, clearly only one fits the clues we've been given up until this point. We have been forced to choose the option literally above the other

I can only imagine this is poking some fun at the western notion of up=better, in the way that maps of the world are always drawn with the north pole at the top. The arbitrary nature of this preference is being spoofed, however we had to succumb to it in order to reach our conclusion.

We had to play the unfair game and we won

>the perfection that is that girl is now some dumpy hag

time makes fools of us all, but mostly women