climate.nasa.gov/climate_resources/24/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
youtube.com/watch?v=DJBDI7jVMqM
youtu.be/CY4Yecsx_-s?t=582
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only morons think humans can have an effect on the world

the world is fucking huge, any changes are caused by the earth, not us

>I'm a sycophant who believes whatever my political party made trendy to believe

Climate change is real, it changes every day every hour. its cooler at night and warmer in the day. as far as the impact that humans have I would say it is negligible and localized to areas like cities. Data points from stations not in those areas were pretty much excluded because they showed relatively no change whatsoever.

This is bait

THIS is bait.

see

I can write dismissive greentext, too you know.

>The world has always been the same. It has never flooded or frozen before. Forget the natural history of the planet, it's all humanity's fault!

Climate change/greenpeace protestors are the new bible bashes and street preachers.

climate.nasa.gov/climate_resources/24/

So can I!

>dismissive greentext, too you know.

See?

>There is no warming!
>Also the warming isn't caused by humans!
>Also we don't need to do anything about it because it probably won't even be that bad. Might even be a good thing!
>r-right?

This is the funniest denier play, when they fire out 10 different things that all contradict themselves

Low-hanging fruit general?

humans can't do anything, whatsoever

>I'm a sycophant who believes whatever my political party made trendy to believe
>I'm still right though

I'm not a climate change denier or a skeptic or an alarmist. I simply don't give a shit about anything that will never negatively affect me during my lifetime. What negative caricature do I get?

>people bitch about climate
>everyone stills sucks the cock of the oil cartels day to day

Fucking do something if you honestly think there is irreversible damage being done to the planet.

One thing nobody ever remembers is the Amazon rainforest deforestation. I'd guess it has a much bigger impact in climate than co2 pollution.

An old man?

well at the ripe old age of 22 I'd wager I'm older than 80% of this board

>I'd guess it has a much bigger impact in climate than co2 pollution.
On what basis?

deforestation was the previous hip cause that "environmentally conscious" youngsters flocked to. Before that, it was whaling and nukes. This sadsack thinks deforestation is a bigger evil because he's behind the times. Nobody cares about the trees anymore, gramps. Besides, telling those poor latinos that they aren't allowed to develop their land would be racist. And more importantly, it would mean less room for them to grow your free trade Starbucks beans.

don't forget muh acid rain

kekked

Climatology is a political party

yeah that's what republicans do and why they don't believe in climate change

>hurr durr

"THREE HURRICANES IN 2 MONTHS. HOW CAN ANYBODY DENY CLIMATE CHANGE NOW?"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics

>le passive aggressive link to wikipedia article

TAKE ALL MY UPVOTES GENTLESIR

this

What happened during the midevil warming period and why couldnt that be causing the current warming?

Also, would slowing down the economy help coastal residents relocate when the world inevitably get's warmer and the sea levels rise?

How the fuck do we know who to trust when climate-science has been poisoned by scientists not wanting to ruin their careers by challenging the status quo?

Bill Nye authoritarian cringe. He said that climate deniers need to be imprisoned for spreading blasphemy. Carbon Taxes are the new extravagance charges to the priest class.

youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo

>"I don't know what climate means", the post.

>Tucker starts off by misrepresenting what he said
Wow, climate change deniers are so stupid that even an engineer can out-debate them.

>"I can't understand a metaphor," the post.

>no unit on Y axis
>no error bar
>no citation of primary source
>chart ""prepared"" by """meterologist"""

SAD!

"I'm only metaphorically lying."

Ahem
youtube.com/watch?v=DJBDI7jVMqM

>54.3degF
>58.3degF
>57.0degF
>"no units on the Y axis"
It's not even a grid, you dumbfuck. There are no axes.

youtu.be/CY4Yecsx_-s?t=582
The timestamp is relevant to your graph

>What happened during the midevil warming period
It got a bit hot in a couple of places on earth

>why couldnt that be causing the current warming?
Because the current warming is happening because of co2 levels, and it is happening globally, the output of the sun has been stable and even declining a little bit in recent years yet the temperature rises, the 'medieval warm period' was not global and happened mainly due to the sun's output rising and some other stuff like ocean currents

this
>I fucking love science!
>trannies and fag marriage are science issues!
>I need feminism because climate change keeps appropriating my culture

>I'm a climate change believer