Cute everyday LIT moments

What are yours

That time I fucked your mom in her asshola and she say ennui

kek

I knocked one of my student's eyes out of his head after he started spouting Stirner memes and I threw a Hobbes hardcover at his head

Are primary school teachers the best wife material there is?

I ate my girlfriends farts a few nights ago, was pretty lit

unless they are one of those teachers that gets the hots for their students, then maybe (also they can get sick often from all the germs)

aren't half of all harlequin writers ECE teachers?

yes

t. teacher

>Veeky Forums says JKR can't write, just a shitty children's author riding the success of a fluke
>she publishes a novel under a pseudonym
>it sells extremely well and gets critical acclaim when no one knows the identity of the author
>Veeky Forums stuck on Veeky Forums masturbating to women they saw in bookstores

HAHAAHAHAAH

Her crime novel written under a pseudonym sold 8.500 copies before she announced she was behind it

What about the ones who kick children in the face as soon as they're alone with them?
Marrying one of them would be a nightmare.

yeah, you can't blindly marry someone because of their profession. that would be beyond stupid. take some common sense into consideration too and look out for red flags. but in general, teacher need a thick skin. which might be helpfull when you don't want a whiny bitch

What kind of dumbass says "rememberies?" American education, everybody.

>sales numbers reflect the quality of a piece of art

i think the implication is that a young child made up the world.

>it sells extremely well and gets critical acclaim when no one knows the identity of the author
>sales numbers reflect the quality of a piece of art
um

All quantity has a quality of its own

>have connections to get shit published.
>tell publisher to change your name on it.
>book gets published
>paid reviewers review it
>nominal success of about 8,500
>tell everyone JKR wrote it
>instant bestseller

My sister is a published romance and bdsm author. She has sold more than 8500 kindle copies of her cowboy spa king bdsm Mormon romance novel.

>#teaching
>#1stgrade