Manlet cure in sight

nextbigfuture.com/2017/09/machine-learning-accurately-predicts-human-height-from-genetic-information.html

1. The actual heights of most individuals in our replication tests are within a few centimeters of their predicted height.

2. The variance captured by the predictor is similar to the estimated GCTA-GREML SNP heritability. Thus, our results resolve the missing heritability problem for common SNPs.

3. Out-of-sample validation on ARIC individuals (a US cohort) shows the predictor works on that population as well. The SNPs activated in the predictor overlap with previous GWAS hits from GIANT.

You have to be an epic faggot if you create an offspring without screening for manletism.
So with screening we can cure:
>Baldness
>Manletism
and in the near future:
Brainletism

Don't make the same mistake your parents made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BL8H5YM0BV8
youtube.com/watch?v=WOHPuY88Ry4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as their is a variation in human height, there will always be people shorter than average, and these will always be manlets.

Is the head size of the right girl shopped?

Guess what? It's still better than leaving it to a lottery.

Overcoming inherited disadvantages provides more mental gains than having an easy life though.

>Overcoming inherited disadvantages provides more mental gains
What?

why?

not true

I never won the lottery, have you?

How is it not true? If you're on the path to mastery you will live in constant discomfort. If you already experienced discomfort all your life you have way more time to deal with the problem. Being unsatisfied with yourself is one of the most important traits you can inherit.

Having greater height is only an advantage if you seek out a life of casual bliss.

Competition won't just die out because resources are always limited.

If everyone drifts towards some common "desirable" standard of height, wouldn't shorter people just stand out more?

How will less height variety improve humanity?

No, because women aren't wired to find shortness a desirable trait. Just like no one finds a lazy eye attractive.

People are superficial--height relates to social status. Also, height and IQ are correlated.

>People are superficial--height relates to social status. Also, height and IQ are correlated.
Literally none of this matters if the counterbalance of shorter people won't exist.

>shorter people won't exist.
exactly, manlets btfo

Call me when they find a solution for niggers.

>there will always be people shorter than average, and these will always be manlets.
>manlets
>man

Exactly, that's the thing. What we need to do is select for height in males and then also select the shortest women we can, so that even the smallest manlet can still at least compete

Liberals pushed for abortion...

You dummy. Abortion is for white babies. Black babies are supposed to be had to then collect welfare that is paid by white taxpayers. Come on, this is basic stuff.

Breed everything away and leave the womb.

Then who is going to cook for me and do my laundry? You haven't thought this through.

breed sterile drone slaves

>2017
>still no dicklet cure

But what if I want to fuck and breed with my slave? You are really dumb. All we need to do is to socially engineer feminism outside of society and then women become the perfect beings. We evolved alongside women. We are biologically inclined to love the "primal woman", but feminism took that away from us. We only need to get rid of feminism and then we are good.

It's called suicide

sounds impossible

>sounds impossible
It isn't. It was not too long ago that feminism did not even exist. We still had "primal woman" even up to like the 1900s. They are gone now but it is completely social. Women naturally develop as "primal woman". To see that look at countries like Bangladesh where woman are modest people who submit to their husbands for the greater good of their family and society. Those are primal woman. We need them. We can get them back. We know women naturally grow to be primal women, but it is social engineering done by feminists that breaks their natural beauty and turns them into disgusting hambeast that hate men and can't cook for shit. We just need a little... you know... a little gas and some of them gas chambers to get rid of the problem you know. You know, one day round all the feminists and give a paid trip to to... Auschwitz if you know what I mean.

I think "feminist" is a code word here, seems like an interesting plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=BL8H5YM0BV8
No no no no no non o

Feminist is no code word. I literally just want to get rid of feminists. JUST feminists. I wouldn't say jews are my friends but they have never done anything wrong to me. Some of them have to be good people. But no feminist is a good person so a little gas would serve them right.

Glad that's cleared up.

>tfw 5'5"

i hate everything

OP you're a brainlet. What is this the 1940's.

The future is getting a Total Shit Genetic hand, and being able to tweak after the fact into model looks, Olympic athlete frame, and a high IQ.

Only people who think women like tall guys exlusively does not have much experience with women. Women usually want a man who is taller than them, which means that even men who are under than 170cm (dwarves by Veeky Forums standards) have a lot of chances.

height is at best a very limited trait to find a person attractive

girls care so much more about facial features/status/wealth

Forget about the shitpost and think for a second what the linked study implies - that the initial conditions are enough to predict height, which means that it isn't influenced by what happens between the initial conditions and the time of the study, which means that height isn't influenced by diet (or at least minimally), nor is it influenced by sports (or at least is minimally again). This is actually a significant discovery

this means that the study of manlets having lower IQs is much more credible

malnutrition is a nonissue

You can't even tweak into curing baldness.
Anti-aging is a meme and only future generations with edited genomes will ever get to experience immortality.

Jesus christ confidence is the cure. There's a woman out there for everyone all you need is confidence

>which means that height isn't influenced by diet
In western soceity, where noone is starving. Same with iq

fpbp

Inhibit hypophysis in women instead.

>tfw shorter than 5'4"

Smartest groups: Jews and Asians.

Most intelligent groups: Jews and Asians

Face it lanklets, the genes that make you abnormally tall also make you dumb. More nutrients and insulin sensitivity for your brain -> less for the rest of your body. Taller --> more metabolic waste --> more inflammation in your brain. Selection for tallness --> neglect of selection for intelligence. Most super intelligent men I have met are around 5ft 8.

Enjoy it when your genetically engineered tall kid turns out to be a drooling retard.

Orrrrr, and hear me out, malnourishment is not present in the sample.

The sports thing might be more relevant though.

>height and IQ are correlated
Yes tall people can't get proper blood flow to the brain and thus they are deemed as not-viable for intelligent species, sad! No suprise all tall politicians are complete retards and sellouts, truly pottery

/thread

ok boy named sue
youtube.com/watch?v=WOHPuY88Ry4

>cure
That is not a cure, just a prophylactic. It is not going to cure the manlets already suffering with their terrible disease.

Here's a big red pill they've been hiding from you: we don't need genetic therapy to cure manletism. We don't need to know the genes involved in height, we don't need CRISPR, we don't need AI.

Administration of high doses of HGH to any growing person will result in them being extremely tall. How tall depends merely on how much human growth hormone you administer and for how long - HGH administration will actually stop growth plates fusing. The height potential is unlimited. A kid who was supposed to be 5 feet tall can be made 7 feet tall with HGH injections

Yep, and there's a reason why humans haven't evolved to produce huge amounts of HGH. Primarily since it raises caloric consumption massively, but also due to the numerous health issues it introduces.