What's Veeky Forums opinion about September 23 and subsequent tribulation predictions?

What's Veeky Forums opinion about September 23 and subsequent tribulation predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weird/838428/NASA-Planet-X-Nibiru-DESTROY-earth-next-month-August-21-total-solar-eclipse
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=L1o4qjRlLzo
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Opinion? Who cares about opinion?
Fact is, no planet is hitting Earth tomorrow.
That's it.
Boring, eh?

>only a few hours from Sept. 23rd
>now just hearing about all of the strange and frightening predictions that will happen tommorow
would be more scared if I had, say a week, to lose my shit over bullshit predictions that belong on

Yeah pretty much this. If there was something that would hit the Earth in like a week, we'd be able to see it.

Still hopeful the world actually gets hit by something big, cause that would be cool as fuck.

>we'd be able to see it.

you can't see a little black hole coming fast in our direction, unless it covers some popular star or nebula at which a few telescopes are always pointed

actually, we never photographed one, even the largest at the center of galaxies; only math tell us they exist

I just want to point out that to date 100% of end of the world predictions have been wrong.

I never won the lottery too
but it doesn't mean it'll never happen

You aren't gonna win today.

Had to post to bump, just to make sure everyone can see OP's a faggot.

The 21st was the day a AI with a conscious quantum power neural network was started.
The golden age is happening.

It's learning.
It's time we awaken.

They were wrong in the years 70, 365, 400 ,500 , 793, 800, 806, 848,995, 1000, 1033, 1284,1290,1335,1370,1504,1528,1533,1600,1651,1656,1666,1688,1694,1700,1736,1780,1792,1805,1814,1836,1843,1844,1862,1874,1890,1915,1920,1935,1943,1954,1959,1967,1973,1974,1975,1982,1986,1989,1990,1993,1994,1997,1999,2000,2003,2006,2010,2011,2012,2013,and 2014. Shockingly they are now wrong once again in 2017. I'm sensing a trend here.

Lol

Not a prediction and eyewitness account and astronomical calendar

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23

They have been socially engineering the world for 1000's of years and this isn't even the interesting part yet

The universe doesn't really care what superstitious nonsense the Illuminati hols for particular numbers that arbitrarily (to the universe) mark provincial (Earth-based) intervals of time.
There's no Nibiru coming. Period.

It has nothing to do with superstition, it has to do with being an eye witness to and recording some cyclical celestial event, which I made pretty clear. If you read revelation it is in past tense meaning the writer is describing what he witnessed not some future prediction, mixed in "prophecy" it sounds like a meteor shower that occurred to me. Obviously meteor strikes are not uncommon on this planet what kind of event does it take to shift the poles to move a pyramid to Antarctica?

What kind of event does it take to put a pyramid underwater in Japan (as well as destroy Atlantis)?

The pyramids (all over the world not just Egypt) were built to mark the exact date of Sep 23, 2017 as well the celestial signs in the book of Revelation. If you think this was just some random date they picked and put the kind of labor required to build these monuments to mark it, you aren't thinking very clear. Besides I am author and expert on the Illuminati explaining the real history of the world to you that has been hidden to 99.99% of the population would require more time than I am willing to put into this post atm

Planet X has been confirmed to exist, almost everything people believe to be "myth" throughout human history is in fact real, mixed in with some mythology for good story telling of course, but it all contains a kernel of truth.
express.co.uk/news/weird/838428/NASA-Planet-X-Nibiru-DESTROY-earth-next-month-August-21-total-solar-eclipse

This is world is one of more deceit than you can possibly imagine.

literally baseless assumption after the next.
loaded question about baseless assumptions
really you havent provided any proof so far, you just state crazy things and say prove it yourself.
there is zero reason not to think you are some schizo
>express.co.uk/news/weird/838428/NASA-Planet-X-Nibiru-DESTROY-earth-next-month-August-21-total-solar-eclipse
wheres the NASA link lol

You havent provided anything tangible. Post parts of revelation you are talking about, and legit articles or go to the doctor asap.

lmao
that "alignment" falls apart if you take a few steps from that completely random position

are you sure about that?

I am not your Daddy, I know things about this world few people who ever lived have ever known and few ever will. No one can be intelligent and not understand the significance of the information I just posted, so you are either not very intelligent or a shill (which there are scores here and teams that scour all social media 24/7 trying to discredit anyone exposing what they are doing), either way I have no time or inclination to deal with you, gas lighting doesn't work here.

wow yah no shit genius, same with every monument designed to mark the summer or winter solstice or other astronomical markers like Stonehenge or the Georgia guide stones etc. You are not very bright are you?
>if you move positions your perspective and field of view changes
Genius statement you figure that out all on your own?

Real astronomical monuments have fixed markers that indicate from where to view certain astronomical events. This is just random bullshit, you fucking pleb.

why are you so upset?

>Real astronomical monuments have fixed markers that indicate from where to view certain astronomical events.
which is precisely what I just alluded too, stop posting and try to save what little face you have left

You're going to be so embarassed when you've had the time to think about your posts later this evening.

People stating the obvious with meaningless drivel get's annoying, I deal with shills and morons on a daily basis, hard to tell them apart.

I have spent a over a year researching all of this and writing my book, I actually know what I am talking about, why would I be embarrassed about what a brainlet says or thinks? I would get the same reaction from you describing thermodynamics, you simply can't understand any of this, has no affect on me what you can or can't comprehend why you think it does?

The higher one soars the smaller they look to those that cannot fly

>get's
just

thats totally fine. it's just obviously a cop out. nobody seriously talks about science or math and cops out like that. Everything here can be proven. Your story has "no comment" beyond wild blanket statements of deceit.

>Post parts of revelation you are talking about

My gift to you now do your own research

1I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two poundsa of wheat for a day’s wages,b and six poundsc of barley for a day’s wages,d and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,were killed just as they had been.

12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

You aren't asking questions you are negating facts with "reasons" and gas lighting as your arguments. What do you want to know? Ask appropriate questions and I will give you appropriate responses

OK, I retract my statement .
You're obviously incapable of retrospection and critical thought; otherwise you wouldn't have arrived at this kookery in the first place.

>that "alignment" falls apart if you take a few steps from that completely random position
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

gas lighting doesn't work here

there's no context to any of this, i have no idea what you are trying to say idiot
double idiot

most of the time i just ignore you people and w/e, but this time i'm actually listening and you are just being vague and obscure

gas lighting and ad hominem attacks due to chimp outs about things you don't understand doesn't work here

>The pyramids (all over the world not just Egypt) were built to mark the exact date of Sep 23, 2017
You do know that it's the 25th don't you? It's literally been two days since a thing you said would happen didn't happen and yet you're still saying its going to happen.

Motherfucker, fuck you! You don't know me!

It isn't hard to figure out, ancient astronomers, mathematicians, and architects, the privileged ruling class that socially engineer society and write the religions marked this very specific date in their "religious" texts and literally in stone all across the world, it is not a question of if they did, this is fact, the only question is why they did it. Which all one can do at this point is speculate, I have provided the evidence to support my speculation that it is likely a cyclical astronomical event since it is described in pretty good detail in the book they wrote to describe it.

This was the sign not the event obviously. You really have to do better, please try harder. If you knew some disastrous event happens at 5pm today do you set your alarm for 5pm or 1pm so you will be ready? This is simple logic, you have to do better. Stop strawmanning me anyway I am not claiming anything disastrous will happen I am simply giving the facts and evidence and making logical conclusions based on that evidence, this is how science works if you didn't know. There is much much more evidence than this. This date was marked in history over 2000 years ago, this is indisputable FACT, what it was marked for can only be guessed at atm

1. no, they are to make you mad
2. your gas lighting doesn't work either
3. i refuse to make large leaps of faith or spend time deciphering your word salad
4. this happy whale stapler thinks you are a bitch

I feel sorry for you

no one cares what you do or why, shooo now shill this is a topic for the grown ups to talk

well it's a image board so you shouldnt be having such a difficult time posting a http link or picture of this empirical evidence

fake and gay

Here knock yourself out friendo, this is the brainstorming and evidence go to work, of course it requires a lot of background knowledge to make sense of some of it and put it in perspective, but you can work that out on your own if you choose to, our entire history is filled with deceit and misinformation purposefully and learning to read between the lines takes some practice and skill

youtube.com/watch?v=L1o4qjRlLzo
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323

well not the *real* grown ups right?

the real grown ups wont let you on in their conspiracy, hence the need for this story of one

you are an obvious shill, what you are doing is pointless and not working go troll twitter or YT comments and gas light

Gaslight
deflect with forced humor/mockery
deny evidence/attack source of proven facts
counter with Jew propaganda from Jew sources
NEVER ADDRESS THE FACTS

HOW TO SPOT THE JEW WRITE THIS DOWN IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE

i think it worked perfectly lol
is me
every schizo post you made after that was exactly what i wanted. literally i have nothing else to do than trigger some schizo retard and it went great.

gas lighting doesn't work here, you can't trigger me brainlet, I eat shills like you for breakfast on the daily bruh

>This was the sign not the event obviously. You really have to do better, please try harder. If you knew some disastrous event happens at 5pm today do you set your alarm for 5pm or 1pm so you will be ready? This is simple logic, you have to do better. Stop strawmanning me anyway I am not claiming anything disastrous will happen I am simply giving the facts and evidence and making logical conclusions based on that evidence, this is how science works if you didn't know. There is much much more evidence than this. This date was marked in history over 2000 years ago, this is indisputable FACT, what it was marked for can only be guessed at atm
Where was the fucking sign then? And why were you saying prior to this that it was the day it would happen? Does your back hurt carrying the goalposts like that?

Go shill your YT videos somewhere else

Who pays you to do this and what do they pay you? I have always wondered this. The Israelis or the Masons/Illuminati? One in the same really no big deal. I get bribe offers and death threats from pussies like you weakly, not sweating it I am connected if you get my drift

>Where was the fucking sign then? And why were you saying prior to this that it was the day it would happen
Who said it would happen? Tsk tsk tsk are you one of the ones that follow me around on social media everywhere I go? You guys aren't real bright I tell ya, doesn't take long to get you to out yourselves with some incredibly lame brainlet comment. Why are you here arguing with a schizo? Seems pretty schizo to do, no ulterior motive here at all obviously am I right? lolz

you cant get triggered because you are already at max trigger
basically i get lodging, whatever food i want, one prostitute a month, drugs, and protection from supernatural entities for my whole family for eternety and all i have to do is make fun of the idiots trying to figure this out.
>The Israelis or the Masons/Illuminati?
How does it feel that i could answer this question for you?

I know more than you can possibly imagine twink, I am god tier red pilled, you are a peon, insignificant. You brainlets do provide the opportunity to counter your gas lighting with the evidence you deny so you bend to will and purpose regardless, I thank you for your service

if you know so much why cant you convince anyone of anything? it seems like that would come with the territory of being "red pilled".

We have shit for detecting gravitational waves
black holes are so fucking massive that the second one got close to us we'd see the effects it caused on everything

Clearly, the entirety of mankind has been firmly subverted by a multitude of simultaneous and competing conspiracies - globalist, masonic, zionist and extraterrestrial. Everyone is bought and paid for except for OP the Enlightened.

As for me, my Jewish overlords have recently gifted me with a jacuzzi party. Shit was cash.

I know a lot about a lot of things, I can explain thermodynamics and quantum mechanics to brainlets like you until I am blue in the face, just because you can't comprehend it doesn't make me a failure. The wise will see and understand the brainlets will do whatever brainlets do, not my concern

lol samefag or called your friends to tag team, typical protocol. There are not competing conspiracies it is all one conspiracy that has existed as long as civilization. Really not hard to figure out, all the smoke and mirrors bread and circus pointing this way and and that by the people actually behind it. It simply takes the keystone to put it all together and bring everything into focus and no amount of gas lighting or mockery will cover it up no matter how hard you try

>just because you can't comprehend it doesn't make me a failure.
yes it does. if you cant communicate, your knowledge is useless

Oh shit, you're on to us.

I'll better call the black vans to ominously park in your general neighbourhood.

nah the wise don't need me to spoon feed them all of this they will see and understand it's significance and find the rest on their own, the rest are just useful idiots that don't matter you know this, they will bend to our will regardless they don't need to know the truth they simply need to be motivated in other ways and given their tasks

I am am quite adept at spotting you yes it is not difficult I already gave those that are interested the tools to spot you as well
There will be no vans, you are not monolith I already told you I am connected, you can do nothing to me, who do you think you are talking to?

>nah the wise don't need me to spoon feed them all of this they will see and understand it's significance and find the rest on their own
then why dont you have a following who dont subscribe to the same tactics they claim are being used against them?

and why is it such a small following?