Is there any novel out there that has dealt with millennial dating yet?

Is there any novel out there that has dealt with millennial dating yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

meetfactory.cz/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They haven't gone on any dates yet.

If you think dating 200 years ago was any more dignified you're deluded. We just keep records of it now
Peasants gonna be peasants

try tao lin's novels

I did. He only talks about how he's chatting on an outdated chat medium: gchat. And how he and the girl he's dating are gonna kill themselves, ironically.

Every Brittany and deviation of the name thereof that I have met has been a whore. What gives?

Whores a generation ago liked the name
Whore Mammies raise Whore Babbies

Whore Moms raise Whore Kids

TRUE DAT

Tinder is a nightmare.

I agree. It really is tempting sometimes though. Even though I've been deprived of women for two solid years, I don't think I could ever forgive myself for getting involved in that filth.

Is this the same butterfly?

when i tried tinder i got no matches other than bots :(

Is this how people talk on tinder?
I must seem like such a fucking dork with my casual-talk-lead-up-to-a-date

I'm not even religious or anything but the whole idea of an algorithm on people's cellphones that manages who's going to have empty, bureaucratic sex with who in some kind of perverted, digital carnival irks me to the core.

hahaha that's cuz ur autistic dude pussayyyyy

damn idk if i suck at tinder of if yall just think its some easy meet up and fuck database but it never works like that, at least in my experience

being that forward with chicks usually gets you "byeeeess" with the ever so infrequent whore who never follows through

most girls are teases on top of it and never really want to go on a date. anyway my point is its a decent social app and not as saturated with debauchery as you conclude it to be

It's the perfect synopsis for our degenerated technoculture.

Check out "Everything Everything" by Nicola Yoon.

it's sad

I'tis. Hello.

That's even worse, so people (specially women) are using tinder to validate themselves and their sexual value without ever acting on it? At least in the case of casual sex there is some sort of connection between two people.

That's your personal experience.

We need to start realizing some people live in very different realities where this is actually going on.

lol you ugly

People who have that perception have never used it, or are the people they criticise. I met many people from Tinder and never really had a bad experience.

>tfw no tinder game

MY DIARY DESU
Y

D
I
A
R
Y

D
E
S
U

Yeah there's an image of a guy on /r9k/ who used this Uberchad profile picture and basically tried being as autistic and obnoxious as possible and still was picking up chicks like nothing.
Context matters

>At least in the case of casual sex there is some sort of connection between two people.

This is pretty fucking idealistic
I believe most relationships are based on nothing but the same quest for validation

Which goes to show that there are indeed guys who live in that reality.
You don't think uberchads use tinder?

This.
I suck at being the goofy playful jester.

You're talking like I was disagreeing with you. Yeah some guys are playing on Godmode

Sure, but not only (virtual) validation, there's actual connection nonetheless; this is just masturbation.

It does work if you have no standards, and I'm not talking about looks.

BUTTERFLY YOU BJORK LOOKING FUCK
I missed you

"My Twisted World" is a memoir writen by a loser in the millennial dating scene, does it counts?

>Butterfly looks like Bjork

I want her inside my boipussy

Seconding this. My Twisted World is a modern masterpiece.

Warmth and film recommendations to you.

This movie was like watching an anarchist jerk off on screen while being whipped by his slave master. I don't know how to feel.

No, she's become fat yet still vain.

wat, did we watch the same movie?

Yes but I'm a brainlet so I can't even interpret films made for and by plebs.

haha WORD but I also live in smaller town. It's either bots or single mothers. lots of single mothers. I don't know why I keep it desu

Wait for John Green's latest

try the acid house or anything by irvine welsh
basically junkies existentialism and sex

WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND Veeky Forums CUTIES?

seconding this, where do i find Veeky Forums boys??

They're EVERYWHERE. Literally.

i wrote the most in the book section of my okc profile, people still choose to message me bullshit. what am i doing wrong?

Maybe you are ugly, maybe just wait and ignore all people who are uneven.

Maybe Veeky Forums people don't use any tinder, okc or anything, like me.

how do we find people like you?

meetfactory.cz/en/ where art is, e.g.

What do I do if I'm Catholic and can't have casual sex, and am not allowed to divorce once married?

Is Catholic Matches any good?

Stop being christcuck.

It doesn't work that way if you are not attractive. If you are, Tinder is easy af.

Lmao @ you being sub-7/10 male.

Where do Veeky Forums qt3.14 girls hang out? I know this board has more girls than every other board except /co/. Femanons, help me out here.

Delete this and anything like it, don't make me see it again please

I was shocked the first time I realized fucken flirting is outdated in some circles.

Any humanities faculty will be crawling with them

only white trash thinks that's an appropriate name for a kid.

white trash & female = whore

how patrician a girls name is, is often a good indicator of how she got raised and if she has some sane values

i had tinder and was being selective and after only 3 hours i got a match and she was my girlfriend for like 2 years, which i definitely dont advise looking back but
still tons of sex all kinds of sex

you just are beta prolle

Millenials date?

Heh. It would just be really awkward and result in nothing. I tried. That's the difference: following the dumbest common rituals bears fruits, but two bags of lack of will, doubt, and questioning everything don't combine into something living.

And you have to be a very sound person to "just have sex". Just like with everyone's ability to be a great businessman, it's just a big fucking lie.

There's a pub on my campus where all the bookish types hang out. It sucks though because you walk in and the first thing you'll hear some girl is, "I'm not a marxist and I'm not a leninist" and you know you're in the wrong place.

> not saying "how about sharing your means of reproduction with me" to her immediately
Are you even trying to score?

Are politics this important to you?

same here user i try not to think about it then it comes up and i feel like shit

why? what do you mean?

Mine does.
Dont plagiarise its not published >yet

>implying

Check out the delicious tacos blog. No, seriously, it has good texts about online dating experiences.

Isn't it obvious that there's something deeply, disconcertingly wrong with that? Not from a moral perspective, not because I'm "missing out", but because it is lazy, putridly sweet and corporal, so endlessly unambitious and soulless?

something wrong with wanting and having sex? ok

No, that's not what I meant at all
Maybe it's just me, but reading that tiny conversation, it just seems to empty and pragmatic to me, and the thought that this kind of thing is real and happens and is expected, the fact that it's possible not to take exception to it just makes me feel sick

Then such want realized as, say, top model world is also right, isn't it?

welcome to the real world...

wat

woah....

I don't really care what books you read, but what you make of them. I don't like faggots who write their whole reading history in an attempt to seem smart. Just put in a few authors that you like to give me an idea. Or I'll ask if it's that interesting to me. Otherwise it's just fucking "Look at me I'm smart" bullshit.

Also, let me take a look, I like looking at OkCupid profiles. You can use a pastebin if you don't want to post it here or something.

Why would they even say that?

Because they're not marxists or leninists, duh

Maybe you should move to

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

People are fond of posting their chats like this on Veeky Forums, particularly on Veeky Forums and /adv/. It generally causes a minor uproar every time, and it's hilarious.

No one ever mentions the fact that having empty tinder fuckdates gets boring and eventually leads to a far more soulcrushing loneliness than thinking there are plenty of people you could connect deeply with if you just got in the door.