She's not even 25 and already a new Einstein, and what THE FUCK have you done with your life?

She's not even 25 and already a new Einstein, and what THE FUCK have you done with your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrina_Gonzalez_Pasterski
arxiv.org/pdf/1505.00716.pdf
arxiv.org/find/hep-th/1/au: Pasterski_S/0/1/0/all/0/1).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

young, thin, attractive, genius IQ.

someone sold her soul to the devil

(devilish)

What a nice ashkenazi phenotype she has.

How can goyim even compete?

her head is cocked forward
she doesn't have the phenotype

It took them this long to find the "New Einstein of the Month"? The month is almost over god dammit.

>attractive
hold on a sec

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrina_Gonzalez_Pasterski

The section on media coverage on her article is greater than the three proceeding sections on introduction, early life and education and academia.

Literally just some stem fag who is going for a phd in their niche field who garnered attention form the media because they have a XX genetic profile and not a XY, for the progressive agenda of course.

Daily reminder to constantly question the intelligence of women in stem, as either a) they're a statistical anomaly, or b) they were let in by lowered standards and affirmative action programs, coupled with low test beta professors who give preferential treatment to female students over their male students.

>and what THE FUCK have you done with your life?
Nothing. You got a problem with that?

I know whose schlong she craves...

>she

Holy fuck... have you guys read this joke of a paper? Physics fags hey in here, THIS IS YOUR NEW ENSTEIN. arxiv.org/pdf/1505.00716.pdf
arxiv.org/pdf/1505.00716.pdf

I am sorry but what's the problem with this paper?

for the media, there is a new einstein every fucking day
also, what the FUCK does building spacecraft has to do with stephen hawking

How does it feel knowing this cubana is more intelligent than you?

>being this much of an anti-semite
back to /pol/

>disfigured
>3/10 at best
>average PhD student in GDR

Heh.

>also, what the FUCK does building spacecraft has to do with stephen hawking
Stephen hawking talked about her and her work.

>joke of a paper
You do realize these are notes that she was advised by Susskind to upload to arxiv, right? It isn't actually one of her papers (of which you can find here arxiv.org/find/hep-th/1/au: Pasterski_S/0/1/0/all/0/1). You might have actually known that provided you read the paper.

The female shows its intellectual prowess with large mammaries. Only the male ashkenazi has a pronounced forehead.

she's exceptional but good lord if a guy did the same thing they wouldn't get nearly the same amount of recognition. this kind of recognition implies it's MORE impressive that a women did the same thing. i don't think women are dumber than men but these sort of articles are pretty much implying inferiority i.e. "it's unexpected that a women would achieve this! isn't it so amazing?"

like damn. maryam mirzakhani's recognition was appropriate: she achieved something impressive by any standard. but this.. this is just insulting to everyone intelligence, pasterski included.

>many students graduate top of class every year
>one is a female
NEW EINSTEIN
as if Einstein was legit

>it's another bigotry of low expectations facebook clickbait episode

>a new Einstein
So a cousin fucker then?

>you boys had better watch out because this glass ceiling is about to be broken!
Why do women do this?

>she's the next Einstein because she works in quantum gravity
>Einstein worked in gravity
Word association sure is useful, isn't it?

she still has to go poop lol

>plane engine
two-dimensional?

Penis envy. Freud just didn't realize the envy never ends in some women.

Right, how can I be a brainlet with a IQ who is 99% genetic determined.
She's obviously a genetic exception, like Dolph Lundgren for example, something like this happens to one in a million.

this whole "new einstein" craze is fucking normie tier. i'd be pissed if everyone kept referring to me as einstein instead of myself. bunch of idolizers.

It feels like she worked for it more than I did and I should get off my lazy ass

This.

I'm still in undergrad so I don't expect to have built a plane engine or solved Riemann's Hypothesis or really even know exactly what I want to do with my life. I don't know, I guess I don't care about a clickbait article hailing a new Einstein, whether she actually is or not (and judging by the thread, it appears she really isn't).

Her h-index is lower than mine and i'm still an undergrad
Serves her right for falling into the physics meme

it's just some random article for normies to push their muh womenz meme. i don't anyone has ever said that, certainly not to her face.

SPIC PRIDE WORLDWIDE

"New Einstein"

So she's a new Ashkenazi plagiarist being shilled by the media as "de smartezd in de worl ! " ?

This.

who is posting all this feminist politics outlier garbage?

Go back to /pol/.