Nigga what

told a girl the other day i was going to major in something in the engineering/physics department. (haven't really decided yet so that's usually what i tell people) and she actually said "oh so like an electrician". when's a time that your intellect was fucking shit on by people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about?

hows ur career in electricity going?

Who gives a fuck? No-one wants to see you humble brag about being an electrician.

People ask what I am majoring in.

Tell them mechanical engineering.

"Oh, you want to fix cars and stuff?"

OP here, i think some of you all misunderstood. i'm not actually going to be an electrician.

You can't just give up your dreams that easily user. C'mon wire up my new house.

Same shit happened to me; I know that feeling!

Sure you will. You can do it if you believe in yourself.

God I fucking hate collegefaggots.

This board used to be interesting. No one gives a shit about your faggot ass major or your IQ or flat earth or any of this bullshit

met a guy yesterday, at first he seemed nice, but didn't have a plan for his future, was muttering something about majoring, but did not know what, maybe engineering maybe physics maybe something else. What I wanna say, he wasn't a concrete man. Anyways, he asked me what I studied, so I said cosmetology, so he said like "so you do nails, huh, eh...". How do I deal with these people? My ethical standards led me to cosmetology in the first place also a wish to help people to present themselves with confidence to the world. I help people who were involved in accidents, surgeries. I want to help people like the guy I met, but they have problems in their mind (apart of him being obese), how do we help them to get a grasp on reality?

then what the fuck are you expecting to find on this board lol? if you want a nonstop supply of mathematics then wikipedia it. some people would like to have discussions relating to math & science but not directly. so go bitch somewhere else

i hear you. i'm a senior in high school (laugh it up fuckheads). and i sit in some freshmen/low end classes for dual credit. basically, i do nothing. so i have plenty of free time to listen to the kids. man o man, i'm not one to gripe on about my intellect, i don't really care. but some of these kids are uber retarded, they can't solve two step equations and then they start talking about college.

>when's a time that your intellect was fucking shit on by people who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about?
Last time I posted on Veeky Forums

math
> so like accounting?

Chemistry
>oh so like breaking bad?

whenever someone tries to prove how smart they are by explaining PhD level thermodynamics but then they started talking about a flat earth. rip

>hurr muh major dude

This is not math or science discussion you fucking brainlet

>grandma only knows the name of my degree: literally transalted informatics engineer (in reality its somewhere between compeng amd softeng)
>can you pleas instal me this obscure software?
>struggle with it, since her computer is full of addware and other shit I have to get rid of
>I tought you'd be better at this, since this'll be your job, right?

>grasp on reality?
Which reality? Yours?

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people with mecheng degrees end up working in garages for years.

good post

Hello underage