What are you currently writing?

What are you currently writing?

I'm wool-gathering and not writing, just like always. I can brainstorm characters and settings like the dickens though!

Me?

My active projects are a horror anthology that I'm about 40% finished with and a Fantasy novel.

This post.

I'm doing a chapter-by-chapter outline for a story I've been wanting to tell.

I'm writing an epic thriller about an underground crack team of patriots who defected from various branches of the military after realising ZOG is real and Jews do actually run america

A short story for a competition at my uni. Winner gets $100 and 10 books of choice.

A novel, about a third of the way in, I'll come and shill it here when I get published

My diary

yees, u

A small novel. It's about lethargic creative writing tutor who gets dragged around people's houses to read their shitty short stories

An idea takes me and I'll spend a few hours writing short fiction. It usually turns out like a warm up piece and I agonize over every sentence. I believe editing makes good writing, and it's all good practice.

my heart was broken by a wretched cunt from argentina

she told me her father would never accept me if i didn't covert to catholiscm

i did

ill be baptised on easter

its amazing what a woman can do to a man's life

she haunts me

this is literally my diary desu

>tfw have to write a 200 word essay for wednesday
>haven't even started

FUCKING KILL ME

A novel about a NEET who refuses to leave his bed.

mainly shitposts on lit

nothing of substance. but then again, i never attempted to write in a serious manner

Dreams. Paranoid thoughts. About the woman i just met. What she does, how she sleeps. What she smells like and what her dreams are.

Spoiler: she's a normie

Ubik.

creepy

the same fantasy novel i've been working on (off and on) for years but it's getting better all the time as i learn more about writing.

Series of short stories following an inspector for insane asylums in early 20th century england. Currently writing about one where the inspector becomes obsessed with a patient who is in obsessed with an orange tree.

Honestly I have no idea what I am doing. Does this idea sound too retarded?