How to get a Veeky Forums gf?

How to get a Veeky Forums gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RebornPureAdmin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to the library

Why would you want a frigid bitch who thinks too much?
A perfect woman needs to be
>fertile
>lustful
>obedient
>dimwitted

dress nice and if you go to school be the cool social guy in all your classes. Ask people how they're doing, put in effort to show you care. If you want to get girls you need to focus on making friends first.

tfw no qt catholic gf to convert to reformed christianity

depends on the specific traits you are assuming about someone you'd call a "Veeky Forums gf"

Who is pic related? Looks like a chick I know

youtube.com/user/RebornPureAdmin

>obedient
obedience only goes so far as your ability to manipulate someone. wait until they're obedient tomsomeone else. you choose weak willed people as your mates and that will bring an inevitable downfall to your future in relationships.

>tfw we both went to Catholic schools.
Not her though lmao

God forbid. These are the worst creatures you might encounter. Never go there, trust me.

Jesus, that was fast.

it will take about 3 weeks for you to resent a girl like that for not having being able to hold a conversation and for lacking any personality

Wow she's gorgeous. . .thinking some impure thoughts right now to be honest!

>tfw no Veeky Forums bf
i even tried using okc with no success. i'm starting to think we're all too introverted to meet.

Yeah she's very beautiful and also quite smart. I'm unironically subscribed to her

I don't know man. I went to a creative writing class and I kinda started liking this qt but even reading seems like a facade with women. I am not so cynical as to believe that it's that women are capable off but it's rare to find a woman who would voluntarily immerse herself in deep philosophy or literature without prospective of making a good impression on someone. I do nit think that you should seek those qualities in a woman but rather seek qualities that complement your own; which may be an enthusiasms for sociability and life in general. At least this is what I have learnt from distant analysis of courtship.

You gays have it far easier in this arena. The odds of finding a genuinely Veeky Forums guy are astronomically higher than the odds of finding a genuinely Veeky Forums girl. Don't you even start, m8.

This.

>lustful
>obedient
You'll pick one if you don't want to get cucked.

>being with girls for their personality

why? if you want to talk to someone get a friend

>why?

because some people aren't narcissists and want an actual partner in life, not a person who is there simply to act as an extension of the others ego.

Women evolved to be submissive. Partner in life will never gonna work. You have to have a power structure in every human group and relationship is no exception.

It's not narcissistic to want to become a leader. Learn the difference between wanting somebody as an extension of your ego and wanting a person who is reliable, honest but obedient to your commands so that group works.

you obviously never had a relationship. or atleast not a functional and mature one

t. never had a gf