>cum in a tiny jar
>2nd man cums into the same jar
>mix around the cum with a spoon or something
>put the cum solution inside a turkey baster
>squeeze the cum solution into a woman

What happens?

Degeneracy

Nothing.
Some sperm cells are dedicated to "fight" other dna sperm cells.
Excepted if one donor shows very strong sperm cells, chances of pregnancy quite low.

Yeah, true.

Is it possible for a baby to have two biological fathers?

>Is it possible for a baby to have two biological fathers?
If by chance 2 sperm cells break the egg cell at the exact same time, the resulting egg would have to much chromosomal abnormalities, therefore would be expelled from uterus before or hours after implantation.

Yeah, turn one of the father's skin cells into an egg, inseminate with the other's and then put it in an artificial womb.

>What happens?
Everybody gets grossed out.

No. You could get fraternal twins with different fathers if there were two eggs though.

not true.

yes it is.

google "heteropaternal superfecundation" brainlet

A more interesting question, what happens when 20 dudes blow unprotected loads into a skank at a gangbang?

How likely is she to get preggers? How much can she get in child support?

if anything, a paternity suit.

>Some sperm cells are dedicated to "fight" other dna sperm cells.
This is literally a myth promulgated by cuckold fetishists and has no basis in human physiology.

>Is it possible for a baby to have two biological fathers?
No.

Same likelihood if she had sex with 1 man. You can only collect child support from one man per child.

If both Y, what would be formed? Most of the important genes are on X right?

Two rape allegations for the price of none.

Abstinence only education is what causes OPs like this to happen.

Non English speaker here. I had to Google turkey baster. I thought this was some sort of Thanksgiving recipe. I am relieved.

Sperm fight each other

You can't mix sperm anymore than you mix atoms or DNA or human cells. Whoever's sperm impregnates her by penetrating the egg will get her pregnant and that mans DNA will be what mixes with hers to create the offspring

>Some sperm cells are dedicated to "fight" other dna sperm cells.
Is it legal to place bets on who's sperm is stronger? Has anyone ever started an underground sperm fighting circuit before?

I'm now picturing labcoated gentlemen exchanging stacks of cash over a petri dish-ring with a microscope projecting an image of the fight on the wall.

>If both Y, what would be formed?
The ultimate Chad.

The same thing that happens all the time the chad sperm wins the race while all the cucked beta sperm watch and die.

The ultimate color blind Chad.