What is your ideological hell?

ass

satanism

Modern scientific materialism

"Ideology" itself is a living hell.

whores

Quietism will get you nowhere

being redpilled

The ideology of people who think they have no ideology (usually they think they are fully rational as well)

Everyone has ideology, and some of the psychological processes behind religion act on ideology as well

the irony of this post is so choice

That is the point of quietism, but I wouldn't describe myself as one (a quietest). I just mean that once you let an "ideology" take precedence, you're going to start having trouble with your life. E.g. Sartre says "Hell is other people" because his ideology has driven him to a point of self-contradictory misanthropy (i.e. Marxist misanthropy).

You're disgusted that I quoted OP? I'm sorry that my compulsive and in this case redundant clarity is enough to make you vomit. Perhaps get a fecal transplant to alleviate some of that autism?

You have an ideology whether you know it or not, some underlying outlook as the basis for your action, has it lead you to happiness?

Self obsessed feels types contorting reality to explain everything by a single feels driven principle because take the red pill kid completely unaware of how unconvincing they are to people who left the playground-philosophy days behind them. Will to *. Existentialism, the endless variations of egoism, alibi-nihilism, psychoanalysis. Lack of self-awareness where it matters, excess where it doesn't.

please sort yourself out buckaroos..

I'm disgusted by the people who reply to OP after a series of plain posts. It brokes the pattern, hurts my eyes and ruins the thread. Fuck you.

Children being forced into gender reassignment surgery by their parents and the leftist establishment.

>inb4 gb2pol

*breaks

Might actually lead to Hell-Hell too.

Feminism.

the whole ideology of Cultural Marxism in general is pretty bad

What is that supposed to mean? Are you implying I think I am non-ideological myself, I said no-one is

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

a place that mixes all the more stupid of spooks like nationalism and hard religion, somewhere like saudi arabia.

To appreciate André Gide.

who is that lady and why is she so right?

Sam Harrism.

German speaking people are high and philosophical, English speaking peoples are materialistic and base.

German idealism

The minimum legal age for gender reassignment surgery is 18 years

read Adorno or kys senpai

not hormone blockers though, which is just as bad if not worse.

They're being taught that kinky sex is ok.

>Modern scientific materialism

This.

Is it possible to reach an ideology in which we are free from this hell?

The current one
Where if you ask for people to expand or play with their ideology they lose their shit

just kill all scientists already and bring back slavery

you can't fuck or torture a combustion engine

like anyone on Veeky Forums is a macho man

Being suicidal but not having the balls to be able to do it.

Any authoritarianism really
Anything that tries to make everyone literally equal
Anything that tries to punish you for voicing opinions
Anything that tries to punish you for thinking things that they don't like

run-of-the-mill goody-two-shoes liberalism

It's called teenage contrarianism, bubbah.

>I don't like rules: the post

Ideological hell is redundant.

Not that guy, but if anti-authoritarianism is for teenagers, authoritarianism is for children.

pic related is an almost perfect summation of authoritarianism. If only the kid looked a bit more like a huge faggot, it would encapsulate the ideology perfectly.

Why exactly are you two shitting on him? You should be against those forms of authoritarianism if enforced by a government. That is pleb level stuff

>I don't like thought policing
>lmao babby doesn't like rules

MODERNITY

>authoritarianism if enforced by a government
Governments are by definition authoritarian and their goal is the destruction of those who oppose them.

Welcome to the real world.

>Government A doesn't jail you for liking my little pony
>Government B jails you for liking my little pony

You: They're both authoritarian cus they're both governments!!! *tips fedora*

That's pretty autistic, user

I'm against authoritarianism in general, but I still think that bronies should be shot tbqh

I tend to think they should be broken, their spirits destroyed, and then forced into servitude.

Is there colonies we can ship punitive servants anymore? If not I'm going to write Trump, get this ball rolling.

Libertarians tire me, especially the lind whi refuse to see that there are any advantages to government whatsoever. Their answer to everything is just "contracts" without ever fully explaining how such contracts would be upheld.

But user, if I dont have opinioms I cant be wrong. That means I'm smart.