Are you fat Veeky Forums?

are you fat Veeky Forums?

also, books about fat people

Boule de Suif.

No, I'm very slim and athletic. But here is a book about fat people.

Oblomov

i've been on-off fat throughout my life, currently off and hoping to keep it that way. however i'm skinnyfat and hate that look nearly as much as i hated being actual fat, though at least now i look decent while clothed.

confederacy of dunces is classic fatcore. sun & steel is great anti-fatcore.

I've had an eating disorder since 3rd grade that leaves me with no appetite until I'm close to passing out so I'm rail thin

lmao'ing at you dumb fatties as I slowly give myself irreparable bodily harm

>tfw not fat

guess i need anti fat core since i am a fat piece of shit

Maybe The Conspiracy Against the Human Race? Something that will make you want to stop eating

OP if you wanted fat people to post here you should have started the thread with a picture of Game of Thrones or generic fantasy shit

kafka always makes me feel like i've taken adderal, loss of appetite and everything

>make you stop wanting to eat
sounds like what i need to read

hue le ebin generalization

nice

5'9 and 200lbs. Have a beer gut. I live in the south and work construction though so it's almost expected. My wife is small and slim and likes rubbing my belly.

I'm pretty sure she rubs someone else's flat stomach as well.

'nuff said Guy

I'm 5'11, 169lbs

Hunger Artist by Kafka

I wouldn't touch the lever.

Why are you so negative and hostile? Why don't you make polite comments to other posters on Veeky Forums so we can all have an enjoyable internet experience? What did that guy ever do to you huh?

go for a walk instead of reading some shitty book

is that anorexia

I don't think so, anorexia requires a want to be thin