Tfw father found my book of axioms

>tfw father found my book of axioms
>tfw came home to find him and my mom laughing in the kitchen while reading out the axioms about women
>tfw father blurted out "so, finally popped yer cherry, eh?"
>tfw my mom slapped his shoulder and told him to stop but kept laughing

Fucking normies. I'm moving out soon. This was the last straw.

You mean aphorisms, brainlet?

What's an axiom? Is it like a sonnet?

This. You sound like a pretentious and pompous pseud.

Axioms are the fundamental assumptions serving as the basis of a formal system - not the brief pseudo-philosophical quips of a grumpy, sexually frustrated "redpiller" (i.e. a kekpiller).

Lel unless OP is carrying out formal deductions of propositions to the affect that, e.g. "women are morally corrupt brainlets" on the basis of some redpill socio-cultural axioms.

>tfw Veeky Forums dad found my Zibaldone
>tfw came home to find my dad and my rethoric teacher laughing in the library while reading out my considerations upon human existence
>tfw father blurted out "so, finally the old man, gray, infirm fell into a vast and horrible abyss, eh?"
>my rethoric teacher closed his greek copy of the Iliad and told him to stop, but kept laughing

Fucking normies. I'm moving out soon to Naples. This was the last straw.

>ou sound like a pretentious and pompous pseud.
Probably he is Italian or some shit.

"Assioma" in Italy could be used as a synonym of aphorism.

I don't even get the reference, but this is funny

need more of this on here

Funniest post I've seen in a while

someone do Kafka

>tfw Jung found my book of insane ramblings
>tfw came home to find him and my schizo daughter laughing in the kitchen while reading out loud the part about Bloom's breakfast
>tfw Jung blurted out "Yum, this candy has just given my palate a fine tang of faintly scented urine"
>tfw my daughter spazzed out, later on I had to lock her in psychiatric climic

Fucking normies. I'm moving out soon. This was the last straw.

>tfw Kafka found my application for a zoning permit
>tfw Kafka and Brod are sitting backwards on their chairs laughing manually at a blank piece of paper.
>tfw Kafka looks up, eyes roll back and he stares straight at me and says "why have you tried to escape from life?
>tfw Brod looks at both of you and praises Yahweh for his holy benevolence and asks why the goyim is staring

Fucking normies, I'm moving out soon to America. This was the last straw.

I'm curious,what are your axioms?

>tfw father found my letters to my good friend in st petersburg
>tfw i came home to find my mother next to him in bed, all my papers outspread on his dirty bedsheet
>tfw my father blurted out, throwing the blankets off him and standing erect upon the mattress, "I sentence you to death by drowning!"
>tfw my mother cried "Jesus!" as i bolted past her into the stairway, however not bothering to stop me as i escaped into the bustling street

Fucking normies. I'm jumping into the river. This is but one in an endless series of humiliations that shall not be ceased in death.

>doesn't disguise his musings in barely legible handwriting and pictographs that only he can read

pleb

>mom found my critique of liberalism
It's fucking over for me guys

Source? I'm italian and I've never heard it used that way.

read Giacomo, take the blackpill

I'm Italian and this is bullshit. Well, maybe it can be a synonym if the writer is so pretentious to set his thoughts as if they were undeniable pills of truth, or even coordinates of his own philosophical system

>America
I guess you meant Amerika

kek

>little sister found the smagma sonnet

>not encoding your personal thoughts in a complex cipher
ISHYGDDT

>wife found the belt and duct tape

lol what shit parents, sorry user

based, good work user

>tfw soldiers heard my speech about allegiance to the emperor and restoring the national character of japan
>tfw stood up on the balcony seeing them look at me in confusion and laugh
>tfw on of them blurted out "you're a fucking homosexual"
>tfw no one joined my coup d'etat

That's it, I'm committing fucking seppuku

dont let this thread die

keeeeeek

>This. You sound like a pretentious and pompous pseud.
Nah, you just sound like you're too autistic too realize the OP is trying to be funny.

th-thanks user

keeeeeeeeeeeek

kek

>tfw gave my mother letters to my father
>tfw came home to find my father not reading them because she didn't give them to him
>tfw father blurted out "Go jump off a bridge"
>tfw mother to meek to say anything

Fucking normies. I'm moving to Israel. This was the last straw.

kek

LOL! (Laughing Out Loud)

>tfw mom finds your fetish-writing patreon