Crime and Punishment

Piss and Posterity

Mein Kampf

The God Delusion

When did Veeky Forums become /b/?

The Giver

define YA novel

good ome
narratives about teenagers, I guess. I don't really care to narrow it down any further than that, cause I'm sure everyone has a slightly different view of what it is. you could call Harry Potter a YA series, but you could also call books like Every Day a YA novel.

twilit

50 shutters of pale dick

well your definition is broader than most. most would exclude any books that aren't sappy character-driven emo bullshit, where the main character is either free spirit/super laid back or emo as fuck, but either way is narcissistic, and either way finds himself rebelling against something or breaking away from something or fighting the power. also has to have a person that won't ball them or someone they won't ball because they don't realize that they secretly want to. it's a really shitty genre all around.

One Tree Hill

The silo series was pretty good.

sisterhood of the traveling pants. never read it myself though. looked like shit, but it's probably good if you're into that sorta thing

I don't like any of them but I'll name some that I've read:
perks of being a wallflower
the spectacular now
every day
the fault in our starts
harry potter series
twilight series
catcher in the rye

i hate girl vampires
girls bring life, not take it

>Girls bring life, not take it
Are you twelve? A beautiful vampire is the perfect representation of what they truly are, bluepilled mongoloid.

>all those copy and paste faces
>the two men in the second panel are literally mirrored with nothing changed except their hair color

Infinite Jest.

buzzfeed manages to even screw up at making fun of such an easy target. can they do anything right?

Came here to post this

The Haunting Emma series by Lee Nichols isn't too shabby.

>I-I don't like the genre but I keep reading a bunch of books in it. You know, t-to make fun of it!

>outsiders
>greasy

That's the joke

Catcher in the Rye

Actually no, I hate Catcher in the Rye

it really is trash

5th wave