What do you do after lectures?

When you get home after your lecture, what do you do? Revise, take notes, study for tomorrows lectures etc...? Help me out here Veeky Forums

get drunk

me too

I try to prove/derive/explain everything I heard in the lecture on my own, looking back at notes/text if I get stuck. When I'm not motivated enough to do that, I do homework.

this

>going to lectures

I never saw the point.

A. You prepared yourself for the lecture and read the slides ahead of time: What's the point of sitting there for 90 minutes listening to the lecturer read the slides out loud that you already read? If you have questions asking them during a lecture in a big lecture hall is annoying. Better do it after the lecture or during the office hours.

B. You didn't prepare for the lecture: no way you can understand everything right away. You will at some point lose the thread and then the rest of the lecture is pointless. Better read the lecture slides at home and do exercises and maybe try to derive the equations yourself.

The way I see it the only point is to be up to date when it comes to the organizational things but sitting through a 90 minute lecture for that seems like a waste of time.

Can someone open my eyes to lectures? Maybe my professors were just bad? They really were basically just reading the slides and equation for equation with no explanation.

this, or get stoned

Most of the professors at my school post slides but there are a minimal amount of words on the slides. So, during lecture, the professor goes through the slides but goes into details.

My professors only have like one or two sentences per a slide, then they talk about that slide for about 20min, all new information. I think it's because they use slides as more of a prompt than a paper.

i usually scanned my notes and sent them to my proff so that she would upload them for everybody. If not than i usually would give them a look during diner to revise the lesson

>his uni uses slides
disgusting. Blackboard and Chalk here

Finish homework, read the book if the lecturer was incapable of actually lecturing.
Other than that, vidya and drinking?

thats the way it goes

jerk off

>i usually scanned my notes and sent them to my proff so that she would upload them for everybody.
good guy user

Almost none of my profs used slides, the ones that did taught us the "less important" subjects. The profs who taught the main subjects never gave lectures based on a book, they just recommended books related to the subjects, which sometimes had topics in different order, or didn't cover the entire subject.

come back home and go to sleep

Nothing

>he goes home immediately after his lecture
Lol

found the brainlet who stays after school to pseudowork

Delete this.

Masturbate and take a 1 to 3 hours nap, then if i feel like, do something related with the lectures of that day

If you aren't working at least 10 hours a day on personal projects, you may as well kill yourself now

Take off my clothes, put my hair in pigtails, stand in front of the mirror, and masturbate to the thought of myself as a girl.

>beer
>not black out drunk but pretty tipsy
>try to do the lecture material while inebriated
>if you can do it drunk you can do it sober

rum and topology go together well

I'm a good boy and I start my homework the same day it's assigned. But that was years ago, I'm a 4th year grad student now. I now stare at equipment for hours while I get paid slightly above minimum wage.

Do the exercises.
Go to the gym and exercise.
Come home and get stoned.
Stuff my face.
Power nap.
Vidya or chill with my peeps.
Study random shit until 2-3am.

You go to a shit uni. Any math based class should never use slides. including CS.

crawl into my closet and cry...

Do nothing and cram for all hw and tests

I go and play truck simulator and eat pizza. Revision is for weekends.

Lurk here

This.

If I'm not in class or at my job, I'm at home drinking. I do all my homework at school in between classes so I have more time to drink at home.

This, and also between lectures