Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Aryanfrogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poor bait 1/10

junk food for nihilist garbage brains

How can people actually do this kind of thing? Do they have like zero self-awareness?

It's retards larping as being smart. They suffer in their lives because they are retarded but in some ass backwards way they rationalize that somehow despite being so shit at everything they are still "smart". The thing is that they also do this for every only characteristic. They believe they only have good traits. But then they see that despite supposedly having only good traits their life still sucks so then they conclude that they must be too good. In this case they think "too smart" but this happens with other delusional people like nice guys who think they are "too nice" and that's why women don't date them.

In reality smart people rarely get sad because smart people keep achieving and getting recognition. When you are in a constant string highs of getting promoted, being invited to special events, getting outstanding marks and other types of recognition you barely have time to feel sad. It would be like being sad while a supermodel sucks your dick. It just doesn't happen.

Try going to facebook every now and then. It's completely ridiculous the amount of self absorption, ignorance and general shit that goes on. A lot is just memes and bitches unloading fappabe pictures though.

While I appreciate your intake, I think this is more likely to be a very simple case of narcissism. Teens are hundreds of times more likely to say stupid shit in their unquenchable thirst for attention. Social media has enabled the kind of behavior represented by OP's picture.

t. chicano studies major

>In reality smart people rarely get sad because smart people keep achieving and getting recognition. When you are in a constant string highs of getting promoted, being invited to special events, getting outstanding marks and other types of recognition you barely have time to feel sad. It would be like being sad while a supermodel sucks your dick. It just doesn't happen.

This is not necessarily true, when you are really smart and you know things very people in this world do or ever will, there is little to be optimistic about. Implying happiness comes from financial and/or worldly success is not very smart, unless you are shallow.

Dumb people are more likely to be sad because life is harder for them.
Everyone gets sad once in a while, but stupid people are sad more frequently.

>T. Brainlet
>I am very smart

Is this you, Veeky Forums?

>smart people are automatically happy
Happiness is due to mindset, not intelligence.

jesus christ why do people do this publicly

Don't smarter people have a higher suicide rate?

Araynnfrog, so this is what pol autism is like? Is Araynnfrog gonna make another iq and phenotype thread to shit up this board?

twitter.com/Aryanfrogg

I hope this twitter account is a joke bruh.

Contemplating/commiting suicide does not mean you are unhappier than someone who does not. Just look at shitskins in India/middle east. Those fuckers can't even afford to kill themselves. You are lucky to be a woman because hopefully you'll die through gang rape or honor killings.

While you don't have to be unhappy to commit suicide, not that many people kill themselves just because. You also do not need money to commit suicide (though it does help fill any gaps in determination one might have)

Yeah, I am a chad too. Sometimes.

Chads trying to act smart now. Nothing is sacred

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell

It definitely takes smarts to watch a cartoon and take pride in it.

Yeah, real gay

Kek

They have cool gadget in the show at least

he's right on the second sentence tho

>Yes, I am
t. rene ofmaps

I wasn't entirely convinced Rick and Morty was deserving all the flak it got from Veeky Forums until that line.

>In reality smart people rarely get sad because smart people keep achieving and getting recognition
what the fuck
how wrong could you possibly be?
Smart people constantly fail and learn from it, their success born from their learned past. Smart people do get sad quite often, as imposter syndrome is quite real.

Happiness comes from fulfillment, so even having friends and a loving wife doesn't mean you feel fulfilled or satisfied with your life.

>taking the opinions of fictional characters at face value

Can someone please post image of the computer programmer with degree and the code that says 'the number is false'.

I think people are taking that line as an actual position of the show. I think you should consider that the one who said was not Jerry or Morty (the kinda normal people), but Rick who we know from the toxic episode is an autistic ego maniac with a god complex and a backwards value system. Doesn't it make sense that someone that far gone would say that line? It makes perfect sense. And why does Beth accept the sentiment? Because the episode shows she is just as fucking retarded as Rick.

>while I appreciate your intake

Damn you must have a high IQ huh?

The show is pretty good, uses some interesting references. What happens is this, people recognise a joke based on some popularised science topic, they get the joke. Now, they feel really smart.
Now, take a battery, some wires and a switch. Hook it up. Or fix an appliance by finding where some connector got disconnected. The majority of people will see this feat as some sort of genius.
What this show does, is basically doles out illusion to people of being smart, because they make jokes that look scientific.
Now the cycle is opened, someone sold the idea, that basically only smart people watch and get this show. When stupid people hear this notion it can really grasp and boost their ego.

Using "while" to mean "though" is a dead giveaway someone is a brainlet

Why are some people obsessed with shitposting about this show on every board?

There are retards who think watching Rick and Morty makes you smart.

There are other retards who think being "too good" to watch Rick and Morty makes you smart.

Veeky Forums and other forums are perfect for these two demographics to mix, fight and discuss who is the smarter one, while everyone else looking from the outside thinks they are both retarded.

This is what top tier smart people know. Any other "intelligence" is a LARP

They're both valid though.

>In reality smart people rarely get sad

You're a fucking idiot.

>It's retards larping as being smart. They suffer in their lives because they are retarded but in some ass backwards way they rationalize that somehow despite being so shit at everything they are still "smart". The thing is that they also do this for every only characteristic. They believe they only have good traits. But then they see that despite supposedly having only good traits their life still sucks so then they conclude that they must be too good. In this case they think "too smart" but this happens with other delusional people like nice guys who think they are "too nice" and that's why women don't date them.

Reasonable

>In reality smart people rarely get sad because smart people keep achieving and getting recognition. When you are in a constant string highs of getting promoted, being invited to special events, getting outstanding marks and other types of recognition you barely have time to feel sad. It would be like being sad while a supermodel sucks your dick. It just doesn't happen.

Fuckin tarded