Someone explain pls

someone explain pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hPpTZu2Uxo
stocktrader.com/2009/05/26/fibonacci-numbers-investors-sequence-elliot-wave-theory/
lifehacker.com/use-the-fibonacci-sequence-to-quickly-convert-between-m-1791146344
youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

an array of golden rectangles built into each other with a string to follow the averaged curvature each rectangle. known as teh fibonacchi sequence. Which is found in nature as a symbol of beauty, health, success.

>Which is found in nature as a symbol of beauty, health, success.
It is assumed*
No one really has a legit reason why it appears or how to make good use of it.

>the averaged curvature each rectangle
??

>God speaks through the mathematics of this world
theres your reason
golden ractangles follow a 6:14 rule which decided how the things curves

I don't think a single thing you said there is right.

Only the outermost rectangle is a golden rectangle, all the other shapes are squares with sides 1/(phi^n). The curves are quarter-circles tangential to the squares circumscribing each.

It's a beautiful diagram of exactly how autistic math is.

the OP was asking what the fibonacchi sequence was because thats what that image represents. Though, you sure showed me by counting the sides with elementary geometry you learn in high school. Also, theres more than one golden rectangle, like literally the rectangle consisting of the left-hand half of the rectangle that got bisected

a curled up penis

>No one really has a legit reason why it appears or how to make good use of it.

lol
it is the most energy efficient way to grow

golden ratio =/= logarithmic growth

>golden ractangles follow a 6:14 rule
Okay I'm onto a 1:14 ratio pattern that is related to the golden ratio, so please send link to this.

>what is [math]\theta\,\longmapsto\,\mathrm e^{\frac2\pi\,\theta\,\ln\,\varphi}[/math]?

Nice. Do you have a relation for as well?

Nevermind, I think I found it.

male and female energy I posted it earlier it is where you find God 1.618

>No one really has a legit reason why it appears or how to make good use of it.
this is top tier idiocy

samefag here

Most geniuses/ top scientists find God in their work and later in their careers study religious texts and the occult because they uncover a truth in this world few ever do, that these works are coded and can only be read by the illuminated that have hidden this knowledge all through mankind's history
start with this
youtube.com/watch?v=-hPpTZu2Uxo

Explain your argument.

stocktrader.com/2009/05/26/fibonacci-numbers-investors-sequence-elliot-wave-theory/
lifehacker.com/use-the-fibonacci-sequence-to-quickly-convert-between-m-1791146344
>governing dynamics
>phi
>google.com

Elliot wave theory is an observation and not the governing dynamics. If it was the governing dynamics every single trader would be using it and since no one would be losing money there would be no trading.
There is the M wave theory
The dead cat bounce
Wall Street's flooded with these "theories"
The second conversion is a convenient approximation.

Can you expand on this:

>governing dynamics
it is the governing dynamics of the Universe, perfection what all things evolve to

>The dead cat bounce
>Wall Street's flooded with these "theories"
Wall street is rigged of course it can never evolve to perfection. Hmmm apparently you haven't figured out you are in the matrix yet

Not really, see I actually wanted to see what you'd come up with and now I'm going to summarize my own findings.

Golden Ratio is part of the fundamental symmetries that govern the universe. It is one of the governing dynamics, not THE governing dynamics.

Pi is the constant for periodicity symmetry
e is the constant for growth symmetry
Phi is the constant for amplification symmetry, from what I have found. Resonance, as you'd call it.

Lel look at this boy who needs fancy terms like "the matrix" to explain his reality
I have been in the depths you can never imagine laddie.

Wall Street is rigged but it has not been rigged enough. I will break the Wall Street, thanks to the Golden Ratio. But it's not by using the Elliot Wave as you think it is.

>not THE governing dynamics.
I didn't say this, apparently you made an ass of u and me
>I have been in the depths you can never imagine laddie.

I know things only a comparative handful of people all through human history have known, and the vast majority of them were told, where as I cracked the Matrix on my own
youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q

It is 3 days past September 23. Not so beautiful mind now, but yet you are still posting references from movies because your imagination is limited to your Hollywood input. Mine.. well I don't want to overstrain your little mind :)

>I will break the Wall Street, thanks to the Golden Ratio. But it's not by using the Elliot Wave as you think it is.

I can crack Wall Street wide open because I have cracked the Matrix and can predict the future I don't need any theorems or equations when you know the fix is in and the motives and goals of those that have fixed it.
>It is 3 days past September 23. Not so beautiful mind now, but yet you are still posting references from movies because your imagination is limited to your Hollywood input
September 23 was a date and time marker, if you set your alarm for something do you set it when the event starts or do you set it for enough time to get ready for it? You sure don't seem real bright though you sure seem to think you are.

>I can crack Wall Street wide open because I have cracked the Matrix and can predict the future I don't need any theorems or equations when you know the fix is in and the motives and goals of those that have fixed it.
Why don't you do it then :^)
>September 23 was a date and time marker, if you set your alarm for something do you set it when the event starts
MOVING THE GOAL POSTS PLEASE DON'T MIND ME

Ah, finally I kicked autist ass on two separate boards. Now I can move on with my life.

Later faggots

>Why don't you do it then :^)
I will, I would even show you how also if you just ask nicely
>MOVING THE GOAL POSTS PLEASE DON'T MIND ME
I haven't moved any goal posts, only pointed out facts. This date was marked over 2000 years ago literally in stone, the only speculation is why. It may be a date that was set to mark a cyclical celestial event or for men to do something that remains to be seen. If it is the latter who can know such things or time tables, are you implying being a mind reader is scientifically sound? I think you are on the wrong board

Why are you being antagonistic? Tell me what depths you have been too and I will show you where the rabbit hole ends

>Tell me what depths you have been too
lel the irony
(You) can't show me shit. That is where the rabbit hole ends.
(You) can't even comprehend this statement. So don't even start with the Mason bullshit.

quite an ego you have there, the ignorant mock what they don't understand that is why they are ignorant carry on in your prideful ignorance don't worry nothing to fear you have it all figured out

I'm not saying the Mason stuff you're saying are wrong btw. They may be or not, that has nothing to do with the rabbit hole's end. I couldn't care less.

>you have it all figured out
I don't, that's the beautiful part! Can you live in an ideal agnostic state of constant random probability? I can ;)

>I couldn't care less.
Yes most everyday Germans and Russians couldn't have cared less either turned out well for them

'Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. ' - Pericles

Lyl you're still talking about politics while I'm talking about existence itself
anyway do you have more questions? Because I need to get back to reading

You know they kill the intellectuals first
>Can you live in an ideal agnostic state of constant random probability? I can ;)
No you can't

>kill
LEL
>No you can't
Technically you're right because I'm not even sure I'm alive!
BA
DUM
TSS

Where precisely do you think you will be existing when you are executed? I am not talking about politics I am talking about history and social engineering. You have a real problem with false assumptions and straw manning has anyone ever told you that?

Well I don't really need to form fallacies when I'm arguing against myself, you know.

This is an interesting experiment in psychology I am trying to help you and show you something what exactly is it that drives you to resist learning it? Pride, ego? Do you know I get brine offers and death threats from people that want you and your entire race exterminated and all of humanity enslaved for trying to give this information to people like you?

Now you see the rabbit hole's end. I hope you don't make it as far as I did, because once you're here there is no way out. Have fun with your Masonic conspiracies and thanks for the autistic fun. I really shouldn't talk more than this, it's detrimental.

Good night.

yes good goy, lie down and take it and ostracize those that fight. Have you always been a coward?

I despise cowards you are pathetic my friend, you will not be looked upon kindly by either side in what's coming

>Now you see the rabbit hole's end
lolz the one arguing with me says now I am the one that sees. I literally wrote the book on where the rabbit hole ends, you still don't even know the half of it, but you will soon enough

It's not something to look forward to. I wish it was. It took me 9 years to get back up at a semi-functional level.
Anyway, I warned you. It's up to you beyond this point.

Warned me? You don't seem to understand I am at the end of the rabbit hole, wrote a book about it, it goes no deeper than what I know, what exactly do you think you are warning me about?