So Sam Harris is focussing on books more than he does on TV shows or stand-up

So Sam Harris is focussing on books more than he does on TV shows or stand-up.
What is he hoping to accomplish as a post-internet comedian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who

sam hyde
op is a cuck

and again, literally who?

shitty internet comedian

His career is utterly dead. Literally anyone can publish a book nowadays so its a convenient way for him to project his last shred of hope on and claim to people he's actually doing anything while fading into obscurity

His career is only "utterly dead" because he only write books though, not the other way around.

He could just be doing videos on youtube and he'll be.

>B2 ESL

He gets 2000 dollars on patreon.
That's more than I'm earning, famelam.

>literally anyone
so why havent u lmao

He had a show on adult swim for a season but leftists got it shut down because they say hes an alt-right neo nazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Note the word "publish" not "write best seller", do try keep up

is that from the show?
thats def too racy for adult swim

Originally it was meant to be "Jews Rule" but they made him tone it down during production

Yup is was on his show, million dollar extreme, and i guess it was too racy because it only lasted one season. You can see all the episodes on youtube now, they're only 15 minute shows, worth a look.

so why havent you [2]

Because his show got cancelled?

>mentioning jews and saying they rock with a bit of an irony is considered racy and "worse than Hitler"

>saying "jews rock" isn't inherently ironic

>What is he hoping to accomplish as a post-internet comedian?

To make some income since SWIM axed him. Dumb cunt probably owes his mom money.

Just because there's books involved didn't mean is Veeky Forums related.

I like the service manual for my Ford, but I wouldn't start a thread about it on Veeky Forums.

I only saw a few segments of his tv show, and a few segments of from over the years his youtube sketches, and hs youtube sketches were really good, the ones I saw: if say I saw about 9 or so youtube, 7 or so tv. I would rate the youtube ones average, 8-9 out of 10 and the tv sketches I saw 2-4 out of ten.

I think the whole election alt right think mucked it up for him, or he let it muck it up, becasue the tv stuff he was getting political and seemed really pol influenced, and idk...idk

I guess I am saying, if he probably has 50 sketches that are great (probably 100 that are significantly better than the totality of TV shows he put out... according to the few I saw) that if they were the ones used on the TV show, the show would still be on and ever increasing in popularity.

He went away from more all well rounded lots of light hearted, though poignant fun, to more sinister how can I make pol laugh and impress pol.

And maybe the 'getting an amount of money from big tv producers' did something too.

>driving a ford
what a cuck

>He went away from more all well rounded lots of light hearted, though poignant fun, to more sinister how can I make pol laugh and impress pol.

Bingo. I used to be a fan but he went off the rails, he's even unironically trying to copy Stefan Molyneux and put up long soap boxes now too. Its cringey

Reported for not Veeky Forums related.

HydeWars is great.
You obviously can't see the aesthetic value of car monologues. Even the metaphysical significance of a man ( every man, for that matter ) reduced to recording his deepest thoughts inside a parked car. But that would lead us too far.
Let's just stick to the purely existential value. How it grasps this setting we as meme-ers are all too familiar with. It's a whole other level of Elliot, which was a series of car monologues filled with mostly self-loathing and so-called unacknowledgement of supremeness.
Sam's HydeWars go beyond that. They document a man's inner thoughts not before the fall ( of the onset for shootings of which he is constantly accused of ), but after. Not of a recovery, and not even of a reintegration through satire. That's obvious now. But a meta-ironic plotting through alt-right reference points, without fully identifying with it. His "I'm about to burst with laughter" when he stares into the camera when he identifies someone as a Jew.

Sam Hyde is a fucking genius.

Save the effort posts for reddit mate

You think some insiders got to him and compelled him to do the more political stuff as they thought he could be an alt right leader and use him as a propaganda head?

No I think he's just always been a narcissist and got off on the fantasy of leading an army of 16 year old NEETs

He didn't feel comfortable at HWNDU when all his NEET fans were trouping around him.

>Save the effort posts for reddit mate
You have to go back

Who ever does not prefer the fruits of effort, does not deserve the sweet tastes of either

ya thats definitely what hes always dreamed of lmao