Shit teachers

How do you deal with shitty teachers Veeky Forums? I'm at a liberal hellhole of an institution for one more year and the teachers are shitty SJW types (safe spaces, nonbinary gender pronouns, etc). The worst teacher so far has been my biology teacher who said he's been in academia his whole life and that's all he's done.
Also not going isn't an option, as they'd fail me even if I did the homework.

Shitty teachers thread?

>>Be 9th grader
>>Taking honors bio
>>Write paper on fish or something
>>Make a list of creatures
>>Fish, frogs etc.
>>Talk about how poachers are a problem
>>Teacher makes comment
>>"people don't poach frogs"
>>Fails my paper
>>Take paper to principal
>>she agrees the teacher wasn't actually teaching
>>changes my class out and makes her give me an A.

If only that could happen to all of my shit teachers.

It's hell, trust me dealing with the type of teacher who would spout and pout on a majority of classes to spread information of how black people are stronger then white people. saying if yous whit ppl didnt hav yo guns we would hav beaten you.

I just thought that this kind of shit wouldn't happen anymore once I got out of highschool, but they just doubled down. All I can do is leave my written complaint stating which conducts were violated and try another teacher.

Whatever, I remembered another time I dealt with a shit teacher.

th grade this time
>>sleep deprived
>>falling asleep in history class
>>I begin to lower my head
>>thinking "I'll just listen, it'll be fine"
>>teacher waits for my forehead to touch the paper
>>yells "(user) go outside" at me
>>I do as I'm told and get reamed for being the "worst student" they've seen in their entire life blah blah blah
>>bitch I have A's in every class but yours
>>I tell her 2 words: "Fuck. You."
>>go to office and write an incident report
>>Teacher doesn't get in trouble because she puts on the waterworks and says I was intimidating her
>>meanwhile I get suspended
>>this is why people shoot up schools

At least she ended up showing up at a football game drunk and falling down the stairs.

What happened today was less exciting.
>>Go to bio
>>Raise hand to make comment
>>It's relevant to the presentation
>>He tells me to save it
>>End of class
>>He forgot
>>Mention it to him
>>He makes an excuse like "not enough time"
>>I can clearly tell you it right now we have 10 minutes before class and it will take 20 sec.
>>No time and tries to brown nose me "well I included you in this conversation blah blah"
>>I tell him I'm fucking irritated.
>>Gets all in my face about "don't ever swear at me other people pay tuition too" (we're alone at this time) then walks away and closes a door on me.
>>What

I know it's not exciting but I had to put it out somewhere, this just happened like 2 hours ago. Sure I shouldn't have said fucking but is it really necessary to conflate someone expressing their feelings with a personal attack on you like some self centered egoist and guilt trip? Other teachers are okay with me swearing.

I wouldn't blame your teachers. Because based on your posts I would say its nothing to to with them. I would say its because you are just an annoying little autistic fuck who constantly irritates the shit out of people.

Ignore all their opinions. Just focus on the subject.

You sound like a jackass.

This

>gets all in my face about it
>conveniently forgot to mention you already swore at them
Hope this is bait mate

Bruh, are you serious? Do you think this type of behavior would be tolerated at a research university? It wouldn't. Your professors at your (liberal arts) school are there specifically to teach, at a university they're there to conduct research. No one is going to tolerate you being a little aspie shit, least of all someone who already doesn't want to teach you (e.g. professors at research schools). Adjust yourself accordingly or alternatively, enjoy being a basement dweller with your Bio bsc. Top Leo

-cs major, 100k starting

One of my old teachers slapped a little black kid

Ridicule her in front of her class with top notch arguments, it was my favorite pass time back in school.

Fuck off gradeschooler, and grow up before you attend university or the campus liberals will trigger you to an early grave

>I tell her 2 words: "Fuck. You."

>Top Leo

>Party Cannon

How did bronies infiltrate such a mental looking festival?

>Party Cannon are bronies
Fuck off newfag

>Party cannon
>No Altars
>Wolf Kings
>Aethere
>Origin
Those are the only ones I'm able to read.

Howabout
>6th grade
>old fart english teacher, super cynical and kind of a shithead
>gives us some random assignment early in the year
>I work really hard because I wanna start off right
>Hand in assignment
>Hands back assignment, "You didn't do this assignment."
>Me, confused. "Sure I did, it's all right there."
>"No, I mean, you didn't do this."
>He rips up my work in front of me. I didn't even realize until later he was accusing me of having gotten someone else to do it in my place.

I then realized I had to pretend to be slightly stupid and/or cheat to get through school without teachers acting like retards and assholes to me.

To deal with shitty teachers you either find another teacher that is good or you teach yourself.

For the most part you probably going to having to teach yourself.

I like how OP specifically mentions liberal when a conservative school is just going to use "god did it" as an answer for everything

I mentioned it because liberal institutions are some of the biggest crybabies in existence these days (Berkley anyone?). My college also sent out several emails about how they'd protect all illegals, it's just weird.

What is your major? No matter the institution, most math professors I've been around are fairly aloof as it pertains to this sort of topic. I have only been in contact with professors from the South East in the United States however.

Are you retarded? I never said I was a bio major. Biology is a required class. I'm a comp sci major and you're bringing shame to the rest of us by making such a simple mistake in your condescending shitty statement.
All the engineering and comp sci teachers are cool as fuck, it's just been a few science teachers and some various female teachers in non stem subjects.

I mentioned that I swore to the history teacher and they didn't condone it but understood my reason for it. Don't go assuming things, sheesh, I was running out of space and had to cut things.

I can be but it goes both ways for sure

Telling a student they're the worst student imaginable because they laid their head down is ridiculous, failing a students paper because they used the wrong vernacular to describe the poaching of an animal is ridiculous, you're ridiculous.

Comp sci.
All my math professors have been cool as fuck. I'm pretty much done with prereq after this quarter so I shouldn't have anymore bad teacher experiences.

Actually try to learn about other peoples worldviews. That is partially the point of college after all.

Have you ever thought why it is the conservative ideology that discourages people from seeing liberal views points?

My high school biology constantly pushed her conservative agenda. Dumb cunt was a Catholic and taught a science class, she bashed evolution and would protest against abortion always telling us stories about how it's murder. I don't know why she had a job but she brainwashed me for a little bit until I realized she was full of shit. Can't imagine how many people actually took her seriously

every ideology discourages independent thought
nutjobs in both sides are retarded and you aren't helping anyone by pushing the "US VS THEM" idiotic mindset

>implying im pushing it by just pointing it out
No user, he is pushing it by refusing to learn about his professors world views because he thinks they might be too liberal.

>not being against abortion

Whats up you underaged autists.

>grad school gross anatomy
>thoracic cavity lecture
>clinical question about spleen
>ask teacher why spleen is considered thoracic cavity for test content purposes
>end of 3 hour lecture and brain is fried
>"Is it because it's Superior to the diaphragm?"
>she says yes
>o-okay
>never bring it up again with her
>make sure to clarify everything with lab Prof now
>these mistakes continuously happen
>suspect it's burnout from being her second lecture

Still not going to push her shit though, she gets grumpy when people question her.

Gotta remember you shits; after school they aren't your teachers, they're learning facilitators.

>liberal institution

what in the name of fuck does this mean? since you are clearly not talking about liberal arts.

> thinking test content should be compartmentalized
> in a graduate class

Left-wing

Are you a female? Because this shit seems irrational.

This happened in my writing classes. Being gifted makes you suspect at inner city high schools.

>been fascinated by nuclear stuff all my life, even early childhood
>live close to a power plant
>11 years old, one day in school
>geography
>for some reason nuclear plants come up
for ference, the plant close to where I live has a rather high chimney used for ventilation of all critical buildings (containment building, etc.)
>teacher explains npp, leaves out the chimney
>I ask what the deal is with the chimney
>"user, that's obviously the chimney for when the power plant gets started, after maintenance for example, and needs to be 'ignited' with coal."
>even 11 y/o me knows that's pants-on-head
>tell her NPPs don't need coal to get started
>"Well user, how do they get started then?"
>don't have the proper vocabulary to explain that the reaction literally starts by itself if the neutrons aren't being absorbed anymore
>stutter "I-it starts by itself when they turn it on."
>She just shakes her head
>"How would it get hot? It needs to be brought to the proper temperature, with the attached coal-oven. Just no, user."
>mfw

scarred witht hat memory for life

Hey buddy, I'm a okay with non compartmentalization of testing content, but there is a set of expectations that the teacher sets down. I just need to be aware of what those expectations are.

And just for the record, the spleen is not superior to the diaphragm. Though I'll admit that my question was incorrect, and she probably just wasn't paying attention.

what kind of grad program is this? asking about test content? what the fuck? you would get laughed out or given stern looks for asking that shit anywhere decent

>be in community college
>take environmental science class
>teacher has a doctorate in geology, expecting decent class
>all of his climate data is from 20 years ago
>one particular graph in slideshow actually says "1992" at the bottom
>look up same graph from 2016, data is completely different
How is this acceptable?

It seems to me you are the problem, OP. I'm not saying there aren't shitty teachers but you truly are a shitty student.

Sadly community colleges sometimes attract really poor professors. You find bad ones even at prestigious universities. Thing is, they gotta get someone for the job, and this is what's available.

Before I transferred out of CC I encountered a ton of horrible profs who seemed resentful they had to be there, or just sitting on a cushion. With a handful of exceptions, the only good ones were ever in general Bio, Chem and Math.

>giving a shit about teachers and lecturers

Nigga you need to learn on your own, all information is in textbooks, orginisied in a clear understandable manner which can't be influenced by a shit teachers interpretation.

University: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series

>Trade school
>Need to take Electrical Drawings class
>"Too few people signed up so we canceled that class"
>"You can take 'Intro to Sustainability' instead"
>Teacher tells us first off he's never taught before, this is his first day
>Someone brings up that no textbook is listed for the course
>"Buy whatever, it's probably in the store, somehwhere"
>Find the book myself online and keep it as a PDF
>Every class is spent watching documentaries and YouTube clips
>On days our guy has had too much coffee, he tried to redpill us on the local power company and their use of coal and misuse of subsequent coal ash
>This is around the time right after the Dan river incident
>He makes some good points, 90% of the class is literally asleep, quite shamelessly
>Every test is through our online portal (Moodle..)
>Every test is 2 attempts
>Completely failing the first attempt unlocks all the right answers
>Everyone aces every test
>Classmates think he's a moron, but I know the truth
>Semester ends, final is the same setup, everyone aces it

>Go to talk to him as I'm finishing up a semester later
>He's packing up all his shit
>Assume he's been outed as hack professor and a biligerant hippie
>"I'm going to go work for **** (local power company he smeared most every day), they're paying like 3x as much as this gig
>Realize he has just taught me the most important lesson of all regarding sustainability

Maybe because only liberals are insane jackass progressive who hate white people, and there are far more of them? Maybe thats why? Conservatives are too reserved and treat leftist shitheads like humans for too long, given them this ego.

Go fuck yourself. Leftist believe that whites and black are genetically equal and that IQ doesn't exist. They are more of a threat to civilization then any conservative and you piece of shit need to be shut down. Because leftism isn't a valid political leaning, its a irrational threat to civilization, keep denying genes.

don't listen to these white knight faggots
I'm sick to death of people who don't give a fuck about what is scheduled, what has been planned for, what is required to be done then going on about "making the atmosphere/vibe bad". Bitch you aren't even here for a reason, drop out, stfu.

These teachers who have tiny egos need to step off

eugenics friend most people are useless to progress

so why are you so butthurt?