Woman authors

woman authors

can Veeky Forums tell me exactly what makes female authors so bad? what do they do that causes their works to never reach the level of male literature? do they not even try?
i honestly can't name five female authors that don't try to soften the blow of their lacking talent by declaring their works ((YA)).
i can only think of woolf, austen and the brontë sisters...

in general they are dumber than males

>he likes austen
>and all the brontes
dude, read less YA and more Veeky Forums.

can you be more precise please? if you'd compare a text written by a man to one written by a woman, amwhat would give her away?

Name TEN (10) bad female authors
You can't? That's what I thought....

just because i know them doesn't mean i like them...

you know green and rowling, too, don't you?

Go read Flannery O'Connor.

rowling
roach
kaur
roberts
steel
munro
meyer
e.l.james
moyes
everybody else

can you?

i know rowling from when i was a kid, but even then i can think of far better kids' authors who are women
>judith kerr
>frances hodgson burnett
>geraldine mccaughrean
>mary shelley
>lm montgomery
read less shit. it's nobody's fault but your own if your knowledge of john green goes beyond Veeky Forums fabrications

It's just a meme. Due to biological considerations, women rarely are able to give their all into an art as men do. There are still lots of great female authors.

kek

>"Vagina"
>"I have a vagina"
>"I'm a woman btw. Vagina here"
toppest kek
In response to OP: men represent man, women represent women.

What a banal observation.

It's a meme that Veeky Forums likes to spew out of their ass to make themselves feel better about the mountain of YA Romance books they've been reading as secret Fap material. They know as much about good female authors as Goodreads knows about quality control.

Check out Flannery O'Connor's work to get yourself started.

Because women have it easy.

When they have life crisis they have dozens of friends and beta orbiters to get support from. Men don't so they either channel it into creative things, become alcoholics or kill themselves.

Banal but very true.

>can Veeky Forums tell me exactly what makes female authors so bad?

their inferior

What a banal post.

Women are better at writing books for childs rather than "mature" books, which isn't bad btw, because they have a better ability for teaching values to kids.

All the best children's book are from men though :/

most of them have a problem solving strategy that is pretty much - "complain until a man does something about it"

there is no plan b

>i honestly can't name five female authors that don't try to soften the blow of their lacking talent by declaring their works ((YA))
That's because you don't know enough literature. You're a pleb if you need to be told about Clarice Lispector or Marguerite de Navarre.

Very few men are good writers, it's just a slightly higher proportion of men. Being a good/great author requires certain traits, e.g. obsession. These traits are rare, but more common in men.. This is why there are more great men than women in many fields.

>very few men are good writers

Sorry, I meant very few people.

Speaks volumes the fact that women today see the mother role as something bad or 'oppressive'.

Well Virginia Woolf gave a seemingly reasonable explanation in A Room of One's Own: lack of time and space. Certainly there are more female writers now than there were in the turn of the 20th century. I can't think of a modern woman I've read that blew my away, but I also haven't read a modern woman at all in my recent memory going back probably as far as JK Rowling. The scriptwriter of American Psycho was a woman though and that's one of my top favorite movies for dialogue.

1. The most popular books among women, romance, can be appreciated by any teenager, also the market for YA. If you're old enough to be attracted to men and can appreciate someone who's actually manly and not a boyband member, you're fully matured.

2. Contemporary literature is bad in general. A lot of this is also due to academics pushing women to get into fields they don't have much interest or talent in, just so they can say that there are more women in it. It's natural that they'll produce mediocre products as result.

you're naturally biased towards male writers.

it relates to intelligence. men and women are clustered differently in the IQ scale. men have a higher number of geniuses but also a higher number of dummies. women are lumped around the average.
their brains aren't prone competition and obsession over a craft the same way men are.

ogdajżeś przepadł w piekło z ateistą,
Ty, który mówisz, że Bóg nie jest Panem,
Ni Stwórcą rzeczy! A któż oczywistą
Machinę świata oblał oceanem,
Kto słońce, miesiąc, planety w swym biegu
Komenderował, kto gwiazdy w szeregu?