Flat Earth Bob

Have you prepared your anuses for the biggest rekt ever?

>US rapper B.o.B. is crowd-funding the launch of satellites to see if he can get some evidence to the contrary.
>The rapper, whose real name is Bobby Ray Simmons Jr, has been a vocal proponent of the Flat Earth theory - the claim the Earth is, in fact, a disc and not spherical.
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41399164

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41399164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is actually pretty great, it'll make the fucking retards stop with their non-sense. Or who knows, knowing how dense flat Earthers are, they'll probably claim this rapper is a puppet of the Illuminati.

>good goy give me shekels so I can prove you right you are so smart ;^)

get this dumb nigger back to

>wants to disprove flat earth
>MIB sunglasses
>Illuminati t-shirt

I'M ON TO YOU!!

>bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41399164

>Reading comprehension, mufuga, do you have it?

He wants to prove it is flat.

By launching a satellite.

Into orbit.

Think on that a moment.

>it'll make the fucking retards stop with their non-sense

What makes you think that one more satellite being launched into orbit will convince them of anything. The first couple of thousand didn't do it, but this one will?

if one does not understand that the world is roughly spherical then are not all orbital launch calculations an implicit failure?

>but this one will?
Because this time is one of them doing it, not the (((NASA)))

Illuminati psyop and scam, no one gives a fuck but idiots

kek-a-doo

B-but...

If he thinks the earth is flat...

What does he think a satellite even IS? And what happens, exactly, in his mind, when you launch one and get it into orbit?

I don't even.

Anyone against this is a retard. The area of scientific inquiry is open to anyone. he wants to find evidence for earth's shape.

Totally this. And being rich and famous he actually has the resources to launch something into space.

To be fair, the word orbit was never explicitly stated. Flat earthers don't deny that satellites exist. They just believe they are suspended by weather balloons. Which begs the question...why are they launched by rockets? IT'S THE CONSPIRACY MAAAAAAN! That's how they get you! They make you believe it's in "orbit" around our "round" earth! But they just deploy a balloon when the rocket is too far to be seen by the naked eye and the satellite hangs from that!

This. It won't turn out like he thinks though.

True, but how do you think he will react?
Go "oh wow, the earth IS round, huh. Oh well" or go screaming about Illuminati, sabotage, mindcontroll and CGI?

Does he understand that the science of launching a satellite must take round Earth into considerations otherwise shit will go haywire?

>Flat earthers don't deny that satellites exist. They just believe they are suspended by weather balloons

Any idea what the word 'satellite' means?

Protip: Check your dictionary first.

I think he'll go in damage control. Satellite image transmission isn't infallible. But even if that happens, he'll completely destroy his and possibly the FES' credibility.

>What does he think a satellite even IS?

Here's exactly what will happen.

>He won't hire any respectable scientist because respectable scientists are all ((them))
>Hires a bunch of rappers and his nephew who's "good with computers" to build a satellite
>Can't work out how to make a satellite
>It's all a conspiracy, everyone was against us

His first album was dope, i'd give him that. He's like the Jim Carrey of music

Nah, just point up and press button

And in the pol you go.

I remember someone talking about making a reality-show that just follows 10 Flatties as they search for the edge/dome. 10/10 would enjoy