Barcking docs

Can science help me to silence my neighbour's dogs? Maybe with a ultrasonic canyon (about 30 mts.) or maybe with acoustic inhibitors or something similar.

with a lawyer

try chocolate

Just poison some meat and throw it over the wall.

I'm curious, do they do autopsys on dead dogs to see how it died? If no then just giving it chocolate or poison would be enough and no one would know OP did it.

Obviously not, tho if a healthy young dog dies they will know /someone/ poisoned it.

Nobody is going to pay to autopsy a fucking dog

If you've ever complained directly to the owners they'll probably guess it was you. Not worth the risk. But if not, and if they have multiple neighbors, you're home free

File a complaint with the HOA.

>being in a HOA
>letting fat unemployed housewives tell you what you can and can't do with your private property

>living near minorities

rotflmao

Have you tried asking your neighbors to do something about it?

There are no-bark collars that shock the dog when the vibrations from a growl or bark are detected.

.30 caliber rifle should do it.

For himself or the dog?

OP is going to grow up to be a "stay off my lawn" curmudgeon.

How about you just go talk to your neighbors about it? Seriously being a autist is not like your Japanese animes.

The dogs, obviously. Barking dogs in suburbia should be killed just like roosters. I'm so fucking sick of dog owners who want to rationalize every single bad behavior their hellhound has. Barking, knocking over children, even biting will be met with "lol wat can u due? Heeze a gud boi I sware." Obviously if you have to make that excuse, your dog isn't good.

If someone has raised dogs that bark, then those dogs are always going to bark. Because they're bad dogs raised by a bad owner, and bad owners rarely change their ways.

my sides
Your question and PNG go together like a match in heaven. Please post results if you decide on a dog tormenting strategy with an estimated 36% chance of success.

As if he would give up his own

Here's what you do:
- record the dogs barking over a long period of time
- put the "barks" into a database
- have software that can recognize the barks of the dogs compared to background noise
- set it up so that when your software detects the barks (through a microphone) it sends a high pitch signal to loudspeakers outside your house (this acts as a dogwhistle)

This inspiration for this idea was the app shazam because it does something similar to recognize songs.

forgot to mention, this will train them not to bark because every time they bark the dogwhistle turns on, and humans can't hear it so you can't get in shit!

I vote this since it's the most in-character

> nobody is going to pay to autopsy a fucking dog
> nobody

The more concerning issue is that these same bad dog owners are probably also bad kid raisers.