topreviewstars.com/top-10-easiest-and-hardest-college-degree-majors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty sure it's not in order, retard.

but they did ole physcuck
topreviewstars.com/top-10-easiest-and-hardest-college-degree-majors/

>2 business and management
seems accurate kek

>topreviewstars
Yes user, I'm sure these random highschool dropout "journalists" are the experts on which degrees are harder than others

That covers like half of all non-joke majors in just four sections.

>Life sciences #3
wew

Forestry here, if you held up Coast Redwood and Pacific Yew I wouldn't know which one is which. If you pointed to a random tree I most likely couldn't tell you what it was without doing research.

>user what is that tree?
>"uh a douglas-fir"
>and what about that one?
>"uh a golden chinquapin i think"
>mfw no fucking clue

>All engineering areas are difficult.
*except telecommunications

>biology harder than physics
haha wew lad. consider me rused XD

Biology is just applied physics

>social/behavioral science made top 10 hardest
>mathematics didn't

what am i majoring in math for if not to feel superior to behavioral science majors

The person who wrote this probably doesn't even know basic algebra. Of course they wouldn't think to include it.

This, like most of mainstream media facts, are made in an effort to make the reader they are special for doing whatever bullshit they've done in an attempt to sell more ad space

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

easiest way to get a 60k+ job straight out:
- CS or SE
- do a few personal projects (stupid mobile app, stupid website, calculator in python or some shit)
- get internship or two
- graduate > 3.0 (not hard in CS and SE)
Congrats. Also if you can code a for loop you are in the top 90% of developer job applicants.

Physics, Chemistry, and Math are not difficult, just time consuming.
Engineering however, requires critical thinking and creative problem solving skills. You can't just memorize theorems and various functions and shit and plug and chug.

>>>/baitland/

why is it that there are more women in math than engineering? really makes you think...
it's almost as if...it's a bunch of memorization of symbols and proofs and then plugging and chugging like a monkey.
graduate level math is probably pretty difficult however

It's definitely harder. You have to take a lot of Chemistry to be a bio major though, so it's not that much easier.

statistically, fewer women than men are autistic, and hence there are fewer female than male engineering majors

>that reasoning
Reads like something from Buzzfeed.

HOW CAN I BE SURE?

>Business and management

>tfw doing dual degree in STEM and Business
>it's so easy that I have lost mental ability from its beginning
>reading this list

The honest to God hardest thing I have had to do was deal with my knowledge of economics outside the curriculum, so I have more answers to things than I should considering their pseudo-
open ended nature.

>engineering is difficult
>includes hard work, formulas, calculus, and designing
>includes calculus
>calculus
big boy has to compute integrals?! All this makes me wonder now is that if calculus is a point of difficulty to the people who made this list, then where is math itself as a major?

Mathematicians don't actually integrate, they just prove that you can. It's quite a bit easier